MacroGenics, Inc. (MGNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MGNX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MGNX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.96% of US stocks.
- MGNX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MGNX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
MGNX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of MACROGENICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that MGNX's revenue has grown -19.83% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 8.79% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of MACROGENICS INC's share price is greater than that of 90.99% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MGNX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLLS, ALT, PIRS, LPTX, and GRTS.
- Visit MGNX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.macrogenics.com.
MGNX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MGNX's price/earnings ratio is 108.19% lower, now standing at -1.9.
- MGNX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 187.8 over the prior 111 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MGNX.
MGNX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -239.78%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -78.34%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -78.25%.
The table below shows MGNX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MGNX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MGNX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.14% of graded US stocks.
- MGNX's asset turnover comes in at 0.284 -- ranking 156th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- SRNE, CNCE, and VBLT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MGNX.
The table below shows MGNX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MGNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.90||52-week high||$18.25|
|Prev. close||$6.92||52-week low||$2.13|
|Day high||$6.96||Avg. volume||927,260|
|50-day MA||$4.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.36||Market Cap||424.18M|
MacroGenics, Inc. (MGNX) Company Bio
Macrogenics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing innovative monoclonal antibody-based therapeutics for the treatment of cancer, as well as autoimmune disorders and infectious diseases. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
MGNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGNX Latest Social Stream
View Full MGNX Social Stream
Latest MGNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MACROGENICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGNX as an investment opportunity.
Use one of our Zacks screens to find strong, highly-ranked stocks that are trading for under $10 per share to consider buying heading into December and beyond...
Shares of MacroGenics (NASDAQ: MGNX) were down more than 18% in early trading on Tuesday. Last week, the company's shares rose when it got word that a $60 million milestone payment was coming its way after the Food and Drug Administration approved the Biologics License Application (BLA) for teplizumab to delay the onset of type 1 diabetes. MacroGenics developed the drug, but it was purchased by Provention Bio in 2018.
In a report released today, Robert Burns from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on MacroGenics (MGNX - Research Report), with a price target of $12.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $6.48.According to TipRanks, Burns is an analyst with an average return of -24.1% and a 22.68% success rate. Burns covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as MacroGenics, Neoleukin Therapeutics, and Y-Mabs Therapeutics.MacroGenics has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $13.71, which is an 111.57% upside from current levels. In a report released on November 14, BMO Capital also upgraded the stock to a Buy with a $16.00 price target.
Rockville’s MacroGenics Inc. (NASDAQ: MGNX) just had its second big win within a month, after inking a major deal with a U.S. pharmaceutical company in October. MacroGenics said late Thursday the Food and Drug Administration has approved teplizumab, a Type 1 diabetes treatment candidate that Provention Bio Inc. bought from MacroGenics in 2018. As part of that deal, Red Bank, New Jersey's Provention agreed to pay $60 million to Macrogenics upon receiving the agency’s green light to take the drug to market.
Following FDA approval, Provention Bio's (PRVB) Tzield is the first disease-modifying therapy in T1D. Tzield can delay the onset of stage 3 T1D in individuals aged eight years and older.
MGNX Price Returns