MacroGenics, Inc. (MGNX): Price and Financial Metrics
MGNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.02||52-week high||$7.90|
|Prev. close||$4.86||52-week low||$2.13|
|Day high||$5.14||Avg. volume||579,867|
|50-day MA||$6.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.58||Market Cap||310.43M|
MGNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGNX POWR Grades
- MGNX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90.3% of US stocks.
- MGNX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MGNX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.17% of US stocks).
MGNX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of MACROGENICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.75% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For MGNX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 17.98% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MACROGENICS INC comes in at 130.7%, a number that bests 95.13% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MACROGENICS INC are OMGA, PIRS, IKNA, BOLT, and IPSC.
- Visit MGNX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.macrogenics.com.
MGNX Valuation Summary
- MGNX's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 4.55% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MGNX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 177.1 over the prior 117 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MGNX.
MGNX Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -49.14%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 129.67%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -215.1%.
The table below shows MGNX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MGNX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MGNX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.14% of graded US stocks.
- MGNX's asset turnover comes in at 0.284 -- ranking 156th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- SRNE, CNCE, and VBLT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MGNX.
The table below shows MGNX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MGNX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MGNX, see our MGNX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$36.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.45 (Moderate Buy)|
MacroGenics, Inc. (MGNX) Company Bio
Macrogenics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing innovative monoclonal antibody-based therapeutics for the treatment of cancer, as well as autoimmune disorders and infectious diseases. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.
MGNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGNX Latest Social Stream
View Full MGNX Social Stream
Latest MGNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MACROGENICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGNX as an investment opportunity.
These Analysts Just Made An Incredible Downgrade To Their MacroGenics, Inc. (NASDAQ:MGNX) EPS Forecasts
Market forces rained on the parade of MacroGenics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MGNX ) shareholders today, when the analysts...
MacroGenics, Inc. (NASDAQ:MGNX) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
MacroGenics, Inc. (NASDAQ:MGNX) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript May 9, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon. We will begin the MacroGenics 2023 First Quarter Corporate Progress and Financial Results Conference Call in just a moment. All participants are in a listen only mode at the moment, and we will conduct the question-and-answer session at the conclusion of […]
MacroGenics (MGNX) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
At this point, I will turn the call over to Jim Karrels, vice president, financial officer of MacroGenics. Good afternoon, and welcome to MacroGenics' conference call to discuss our first quarter 2023 financial and operational results.
MacroGenics (MGNX) Reports Q1 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates
MacroGenics (MGNX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -157.01% and 81.11%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MacroGenics Provides Update on Corporate Progress and First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
ZYNYZ™ is third product approved in U.S. that originated from MacroGenics' pipelineMultiple Phase 2 programs advancing in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC)Cash runway through 2025 with $270 million in non-dilutive funding achieved over past nine monthsConference call scheduled for today at 4:30 p.m. ET ROCKVILLE, Md., May 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MacroGenics, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGNX), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative antibody-b
MGNX Price Returns
Continue Researching MGNXWant to do more research on Macrogenics Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Macrogenics Inc (MGNX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Macrogenics Inc (MGNX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Macrogenics Inc (MGNX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...