MacroGenics, Inc. (MGNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MGNX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MGNX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MGNX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- MGNX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
MGNX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Macrogenics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Macrogenics Inc is higher than it is for about merely 14.37% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MGNX's revenue has grown 52.28% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.12% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Macrogenics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PTGX, ORMP, IMGN, XENE, and NRIX.
- Visit MGNX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.macrogenics.com.
MGNX Valuation Summary
- MGNX's EV/EBIT ratio is -9.9; this is 133.79% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MGNX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 169 over the prior 96 months.
- Over the past 96 months, MGNX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 169.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MGNX.
MGNX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 100.76%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 57.05%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 58.46%.
The table below shows MGNX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MGNX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MGNX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.46% of graded US stocks.
- MGNX's asset turnover comes in at 0.294 -- ranking 156th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ARDX, XBIO, and TPST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MGNX.
The table below shows MGNX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MGNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.43||52-week high||$36.48|
|Prev. close||$19.33||52-week low||$18.16|
|Day high||$19.52||Avg. volume||742,820|
|50-day MA||$21.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.54||Market Cap||1.19B|
MacroGenics, Inc. (MGNX) Company Bio
Macrogenics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing innovative monoclonal antibody-based therapeutics for the treatment of cancer, as well as autoimmune disorders and infectious diseases. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
MGNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGNX Latest Social Stream
View Full MGNX Social Stream
Latest MGNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Macrogenics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGNX as an investment opportunity.
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 69.5% in MacroGenics (MGNX). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
When insiders purchase shares, it indicates their confidence in the company's prospects or that they view the stock as a bargain. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go long on the stock. Insider purchases should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a buying decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider purchases. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. CalAmp The Trade: CalAmp
HER2 Targeting Therapies Market Assessment 2021-2030 with Profiles of AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim, GSK, MacroGenics, Pfizer, Puma Biotechnology, Roche, Seagen, Triumvira Immunologics, Zymeworks
Dublin, Sept. 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "HER2 Targeting Therapies Market by Target Disease Indication, Type of Molecule, Type of Therapy and Route of Administration, Key Geographical Regions: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering.
Companies in The News Are: F,WYNN,LVS,MGNX
Check out these big penny stock gainers and losers Losers Vera Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERA) shares tumbled 26.5% to settle at $22.48. MacroGenics, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGNX) fell 23.8% to close at $20.99 as the company disclosed results from Cohort A Part 1 of the Phase 2/3 MAHOGANY clinical trial of margetuximab. Silverback Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: SBTX) shares dipped 23.1% to close at $12.50 on Thursday. The company presented interim clinical results from a Phase 1/1b clinical study of SBT605
MGNX Price Returns