MGT Capital Investments Inc. (MGTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MGTI Stock Summary
- MGTI has a higher market value than only 2.01% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $15,956,214.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Mgt Capital Investments Inc comes in at -35.35%, a number that bests only 4.84% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MGTI is more volatile than 93.29% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mgt Capital Investments Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MHLD, BRFS, WILC, COOP, and CPAC.
- Visit MGTI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mgtci.com.
MGTI Valuation Summary
- MGTI's EV/EBIT ratio is -8.8; this is 127.29% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- MGTI's price/sales ratio has moved down 573.7 over the prior 243 months.
- MGTI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 16.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MGTI.
MGTI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 1072.57%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -93.91%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -70.91%.
The table below shows MGTI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MGTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.01||52-week high||$0.06|
|Prev. close||$0.01||52-week low||$0.01|
|Day high||$0.01||Avg. volume||2,615,888|
|50-day MA||$0.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.02||Market Cap||5.02M|
MGT Capital Investments Inc. (MGTI) Company Bio
MGT Capital Investments, Inc. engages in the cryptocurrency mining business. It owns and operates Bitmain Antminer S9 Bitcoin mining rigs and graphics processing unit-based Ethereum miners. The company was founded in 1977 and is headquartered in Raleigh, NC.
Most Popular Stories View All
MGTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGTI Latest Social Stream
View Full MGTI Social Stream
Latest MGTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mgt Capital Investments Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGTI as an investment opportunity.
MGT Capital Investments, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MGTI) was the target of a significant decline in short interest during the month of November. As of November 15th, there was short interest totalling 3,200 shares, a decline of 82.8% from the October 31st total of 18,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 9,650,300 shares, the short-interest ratio 
MGT Capital Investments (OTCMKTS:MGTI) and Fiserv (NASDAQ:FISV) are both medical companies, but which is the better business? We will contrast the two businesses based on the strength of their dividends, analyst recommendations, risk, valuation, profitability, institutional ownership and earnings. Institutional & Insider Ownership 6.1% of MGT Capital Investments shares are held by institutional investors. Comparatively, 
MGT Capital Investments, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MGTI) was the target of a significant increase in short interest during the month of October. As of October 29th, there was short interest totalling 18,600 shares, an increase of 15.5% from the October 14th total of 16,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 15,919,900 shares, the short-interest ratio 
MGT Capital Investments (OTCMKTS:MGTI) and Castlight Health (NYSE:CSLT) are both small-cap medical companies, but which is the better investment? We will contrast the two businesses based on the strength of their valuation, earnings, dividends, profitability, risk, institutional ownership and analyst recommendations. Profitability This table compares MGT Capital Investments and Castlight Healths net margins, return on 
CarGurus (NASDAQ:CARG) and MGT Capital Investments (OTCMKTS:MGTI) are both auto/tires/trucks companies, but which is the superior investment? We will contrast the two businesses based on the strength of their profitability, institutional ownership, valuation, earnings, dividends, risk and analyst recommendations. Valuation & Earnings This table compares CarGurus and MGT Capital Investments top-line revenue, earnings per share 
MGTI Price Returns
Continue Researching MGTIWant to do more research on Mgt Capital Investments Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Mgt Capital Investments Inc (MGTI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mgt Capital Investments Inc (MGTI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mgt Capital Investments Inc (MGTI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch