Magnolia Oil & Gas Corporation (MGY): Price and Financial Metrics
MGY Stock Summary
- MGY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.17 -- higher than just 2.74% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 2.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp is reporting a growth rate of -1,130.32%; that's higher than merely 1.78% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MGY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CORR, MUX, COCP, IAG, and RBBN.
- Visit MGY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.magnoliaoilgas.com.
MGY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.17||52-week high||$11.22|
|Prev. close||$9.13||52-week low||$3.23|
|Day high||$9.54||Avg. volume||2,535,695|
|50-day MA||$7.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.20||Market Cap||2.30B|
Magnolia Oil & Gas Corporation (MGY) Company Bio
Magnolia Oil & Gas Corporation operates as an oil and gas exploration and production company. It has operations in South Texas in the core of the Eagle Ford. The company is based in Houston, Texas.