Magnolia Oil & Gas Corporation (MGY): Price and Financial Metrics
MGY Stock Summary
- MGY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.29 -- higher than merely 5.39% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, MGY has reported earnings growth of -1,090%, putting it ahead of just 1.54% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PE, CXO, XOG, PHX, and CHK.
- MGY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp's official web site, go to www.magnoliaoilgas.com.
MGY Stock Price Chart More Charts
MGY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.70||52-week high||$13.28|
|Prev. close||$5.55||52-week low||$3.23|
|Day high||$5.79||Avg. volume||2,292,527|
|50-day MA||$4.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.01||Market Cap||1.44B|
Magnolia Oil & Gas Corporation (MGY) Company Bio
Magnolia Oil & Gas Corporation operates as an oil and gas exploration and production company. It has operations in South Texas in the core of the Eagle Ford. The company is based in Houston, Texas.