Magyar Bancorp, Inc. (MGYR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MGYR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MGYR is currently 75.03, higher than 92.77% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.57 for Magyar Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.73% of US stocks.
- Magyar Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -50.98%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 4.75% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Magyar Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ACNB, AROW, GNTY, TCFC, and CIVB.
- MGYR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Magyar Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.magbank.com.
MGYR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGYR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.26||52-week high||$15.05|
|Prev. close||$13.35||52-week low||$7.50|
|Day high||$13.34||Avg. volume||2,343|
|50-day MA||$12.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.04||Market Cap||77.05M|
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. (MGYR) Company Bio
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. operates as the mid-tier stock holding company for Magyar Bank that provides various banking products and services in New Jersey, the United States. The company's product portfolio includes various deposit products, such as savings, demand, NOW, money market, and retirement accounts, as well as certificates of deposit; and loan products comprise one-to four-family residential mortgage loans, multi-family and commercial real estate mortgage loans, home equity loans and lines of credit, commercial business loans, small business administration loans, and construction loans, as well as consumer loans, which primarily include secured demand loans. It also provides non-deposit investment products and financial planning services, including insurance products, fixed and variable annuities, and retirement planning for individual and commercial customers; and investment securities. Magyar Bancorp, Inc. operates through seven branch offices located in New Brunswick, North Brunswick, South Brunswick, Branchburg, Bridgewater, and Edison; and a loan product office in Keyport, New Jersey. The company was founded in 1922 and is headquartered in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Magyar Bancorp, Inc. is a subsidiary of Magyar Bancorp, MHC.
MGYR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGYR Latest Social Stream
View Full MGYR Social Stream
Latest MGYR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Magyar Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGYR as an investment opportunity.
Pre-market movers on Tuesday include ZOM stock, RIOT stock and AGC stock, following all sorts of big stock market news.
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGYR) (the "Company"), parent company of Magyar Bank, announced today that its Board of Directors, together with the Board of Directors of Magyar Bancorp, MHC (the "MHC"), has adopted a Plan of Conversion and Reorganization (the "Plan of Conversion").
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MGYR ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 23% in the last quarter...
Magyar Bancorp (NASDAQ: MGYR) ("Company"), parent company of Magyar Bank, reported today the results of its operations for the three months and year ended September 30, 2020.
John Fitzgerald became the CEO of Magyar Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:MGYR) in 2010, and we think it's a good time to look at...
MGYR Price Returns