Magyar Bancorp, Inc. (MGYR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MGYR Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -33.1%, MAGYAR BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.55% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of MAGYAR BANCORP INC's share price is greater than that of just 1.45% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MGYR comes in at 15.86% -- higher than that of 90.1% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MAGYAR BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TSBK, BCML, ABCB, PBFS, and PCB.
- Visit MGYR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.magbank.com.
MGYR Valuation Summary
- MGYR's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 141.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 207 months, MGYR's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MGYR.
MGYR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 33.42%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -75.52%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -23.08%.
The table below shows MGYR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MGYR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGYR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.88||52-week high||$13.45|
|Prev. close||$12.90||52-week low||$11.32|
|Day high||$12.88||Avg. volume||2,899|
|50-day MA||$12.88||Dividend yield||0.93%|
|200-day MA||$12.30||Market Cap||88.86M|
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. (MGYR) Company Bio
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. operates as the mid-tier stock holding company for Magyar Bank that provides various banking products and services in New Jersey, the United States. The company's product portfolio includes various deposit products, such as savings, demand, NOW, money market, and retirement accounts, as well as certificates of deposit; and loan products comprise one-to four-family residential mortgage loans, multi-family and commercial real estate mortgage loans, home equity loans and lines of credit, commercial business loans, small business administration loans, and construction loans, as well as consumer loans, which primarily include secured demand loans. It also provides non-deposit investment products and financial planning services, including insurance products, fixed and variable annuities, and retirement planning for individual and commercial customers; and investment securities. Magyar Bancorp, Inc. operates through seven branch offices located in New Brunswick, North Brunswick, South Brunswick, Branchburg, Bridgewater, and Edison; and a loan product office in Keyport, New Jersey. The company was founded in 1922 and is headquartered in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Magyar Bancorp, Inc. is a subsidiary of Magyar Bancorp, MHC.
Most Popular Stories View All
MGYR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGYR Latest Social Stream
View Full MGYR Social Stream
Latest MGYR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAGYAR BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGYR as an investment opportunity.
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MGYR ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next three days. Typically, the ex-dividend...
Investors who take an interest in Magyar Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MGYR ) should definitely note that insider Michael...
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGYR) announced that its Board of Directors has declared a special cash dividend of $0.08, payable December 13, 2022 to shareholders of record on November 29, 2022.
Magyar Bancorp ( NASDAQ:MGYR ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$29.4m (up 7.5% from FY 2021...
MGYR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|