Magyar Bancorp, Inc. (MGYR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MGYR Stock Summary
- MGYR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.76% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -51.18%, MAGYAR BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of MAGYAR BANCORP INC's share price is greater than that of just 0.25% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MGYR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TSBK, HTH, BCML, SRCE, and CZNC.
- Visit MGYR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.magbank.com.
MGYR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MGYR's price/earnings ratio is 20.19% higher, now standing at 12.5.
- Over the past 203 months, MGYR's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MGYR.
MGYR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -79.86%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 89.76%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 12.66%.
The table below shows MGYR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MGYR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGYR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.53||52-week high||$13.23|
|Prev. close||$12.52||52-week low||$10.97|
|Day high||$12.60||Avg. volume||5,651|
|50-day MA||$12.29||Dividend yield||0.96%|
|200-day MA||$12.07||Market Cap||88.94M|
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. (MGYR) Company Bio
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. operates as the mid-tier stock holding company for Magyar Bank that provides various banking products and services in New Jersey, the United States. The company's product portfolio includes various deposit products, such as savings, demand, NOW, money market, and retirement accounts, as well as certificates of deposit; and loan products comprise one-to four-family residential mortgage loans, multi-family and commercial real estate mortgage loans, home equity loans and lines of credit, commercial business loans, small business administration loans, and construction loans, as well as consumer loans, which primarily include secured demand loans. It also provides non-deposit investment products and financial planning services, including insurance products, fixed and variable annuities, and retirement planning for individual and commercial customers; and investment securities. Magyar Bancorp, Inc. operates through seven branch offices located in New Brunswick, North Brunswick, South Brunswick, Branchburg, Bridgewater, and Edison; and a loan product office in Keyport, New Jersey. The company was founded in 1922 and is headquartered in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Magyar Bancorp, Inc. is a subsidiary of Magyar Bancorp, MHC.
Most Popular Stories View All
MGYR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGYR Latest Social Stream
View Full MGYR Social Stream
Latest MGYR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAGYAR BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGYR as an investment opportunity.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Magyar...
Magyar Bancorp (NASDAQ: MGYR) ("Company"), parent company of Magyar Bank, reported today the results of its operations for the three and nine months ended June 30, 2022.
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGYR) announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized a stock repurchase program pursuant to which the Company intends to repurchase up to 5% of its outstanding shares, or up to 354,891 shares. The timing of the repurchases will depend on certain factors, including but not limited to, market conditions and prices, the Company's liquidity requirements and alternative uses of capital. Any repurchased shares will be held as treasury stock and will be availab
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
Low-cost index funds make it easy to achieve average market returns. But if you invest in individual stocks, some are...
MGYR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|