Magyar Bancorp, Inc. (MGYR): Price and Financial Metrics
MGYR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.66||52-week high||$13.45|
|Prev. close||$10.25||52-week low||$9.61|
|Day high||$9.98||Avg. volume||4,051|
|50-day MA||$10.76||Dividend yield||1.24%|
|200-day MA||$11.29||Market Cap||64.35M|
MGYR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGYR Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.25 for MAGYAR BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 86.08% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 197.92%, MAGYAR BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.33% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MGYR comes in at -34.84% -- higher than that of just 13.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MGYR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SFST, UVSP, ORRF, HWC, and FISI.
- MGYR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MAGYAR BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.magbank.com.
MGYR Valuation Summary
- MGYR's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 120% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MGYR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 31.9 over the prior 215 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MGYR.
MGYR Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -12.13%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 12.66%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 89.76%.
The table below shows MGYR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. (MGYR) Company Bio
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. operates as the mid-tier stock holding company for Magyar Bank that provides various banking products and services in New Jersey, the United States. The company's product portfolio includes various deposit products, such as savings, demand, NOW, money market, and retirement accounts, as well as certificates of deposit; and loan products comprise one-to four-family residential mortgage loans, multi-family and commercial real estate mortgage loans, home equity loans and lines of credit, commercial business loans, small business administration loans, and construction loans, as well as consumer loans, which primarily include secured demand loans. It also provides non-deposit investment products and financial planning services, including insurance products, fixed and variable annuities, and retirement planning for individual and commercial customers; and investment securities. Magyar Bancorp, Inc. operates through seven branch offices located in New Brunswick, North Brunswick, South Brunswick, Branchburg, Bridgewater, and Edison; and a loan product office in Keyport, New Jersey. The company was founded in 1922 and is headquartered in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Magyar Bancorp, Inc. is a subsidiary of Magyar Bancorp, MHC.
MGYR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGYR Latest Social Stream
View Full MGYR Social Stream
Latest MGYR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAGYAR BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGYR as an investment opportunity.
Readers hoping to buy Magyar Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MGYR ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as...
Magyar Bancorp, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:MGYR ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.03 per share on 17th of August...
Magyar Bancorp (NASDAQ: MGYR) ("Company"), parent company of Magyar Bank, reported today the results of its operations for the three and nine months ended June 30, 2023.
Looking at Magyar Bancorp, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:MGYR ) insider transactions over the last year, we can see that insiders...
It looks like Magyar Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MGYR ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend...
MGYR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|