Magyar Bancorp, Inc. (MGYR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MGYR Stock Summary
- MGYR has a market capitalization of $60,780,403 -- more than approximately only 10.23% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.06 for Magyar Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.24% of US stocks.
- Magyar Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -24.35%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 11.46% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MGYR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CBAN, FUNC, GFED, MRBK, and FGBI.
- MGYR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Magyar Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.magbank.com.
MGYR Valuation Summary
- MGYR's price/earnings ratio is 14.8; this is 22.31% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 189 months, MGYR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 33.4.
- Over the past 189 months, MGYR's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MGYR.
MGYR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGYR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.41||52-week high||$15.05|
|Prev. close||$10.43||52-week low||$7.95|
|Day high||$10.46||Avg. volume||8,300|
|50-day MA||$12.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.73||Market Cap||60.49M|
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. (MGYR) Company Bio
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. operates as the mid-tier stock holding company for Magyar Bank that provides various banking products and services in New Jersey, the United States. The company's product portfolio includes various deposit products, such as savings, demand, NOW, money market, and retirement accounts, as well as certificates of deposit; and loan products comprise one-to four-family residential mortgage loans, multi-family and commercial real estate mortgage loans, home equity loans and lines of credit, commercial business loans, small business administration loans, and construction loans, as well as consumer loans, which primarily include secured demand loans. It also provides non-deposit investment products and financial planning services, including insurance products, fixed and variable annuities, and retirement planning for individual and commercial customers; and investment securities. Magyar Bancorp, Inc. operates through seven branch offices located in New Brunswick, North Brunswick, South Brunswick, Branchburg, Bridgewater, and Edison; and a loan product office in Keyport, New Jersey. The company was founded in 1922 and is headquartered in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Magyar Bancorp, Inc. is a subsidiary of Magyar Bancorp, MHC.
MGYR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGYR Latest Social Stream
View Full MGYR Social Stream
Latest MGYR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Magyar Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGYR as an investment opportunity.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Magyar Bancorp (NASDAQ: MGYR) ("Company"), parent company of Magyar Bank, reported today the results of its operations for the three and nine months ended June 30, 2021.
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGYR) (the "Company"), parent company of Magyar Bank, announced that Magyar Bancorp, MHC (the "MHC"), effective following the close of business today, has completed its conversion from the mutual holding company to the stock holding company form of organization (the "Conversion"), and the Company has completed its related stock offering. As a result of the closing of the Conversion, the MHC ceased to exist effective upon the closing of the Conversion.
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGYR) (the "Company"), parent company of Magyar Bank, announced today that all regulatory approvals have been received to close the conversion of Magyar Bancorp, MHC (the "MHC") from the mutual holding company to the stock holding company form of organization and the Company's related stock offering. The Company anticipates closing the transaction at the close of business on Wednesday, July 14, 2021.
These days it's easy to simply buy an index fund, and your returns should (roughly) match the market. But one can do...
MGYR Price Returns