Mastech Digital, Inc (MHH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MHH POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MHH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.07% of US stocks.
- MHH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- MHH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 45th percentile.
MHH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MHH is 3.02 -- better than 84.18% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Mastech Digital Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MHH is more volatile than just 15.56% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mastech Digital Inc are LAWS, FLXS, BDSI, LAKE, and KBH.
- Visit MHH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mastechdigital.com.
MHH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MHH's EV/EBIT ratio is 30.43% lower, now standing at 15.2.
- MHH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 15 over the prior 156 months.
- Over the past 156 months, MHH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 15.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MHH.
MHH Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 25.73%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 8242.66%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -2.69%.
The table below shows MHH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MHH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MHH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.05% of graded US stocks.
- MHH's asset turnover comes in at 1.977 -- ranking 32nd of 559 Business Services stocks.
- TTEC, PTC, and BCOV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MHH.
The table below shows MHH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MHH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MHH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.24||52-week high||$20.09|
|Prev. close||$17.07||52-week low||$14.00|
|Day high||$17.25||Avg. volume||29,706|
|50-day MA||$17.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.80||Market Cap||197.19M|
Mastech Digital, Inc (MHH) Company Bio
Mastech Digital, Inc. provides information technology staffing and digital transformation services. The Company offers business intelligence, data warehousing, service oriented architecture, web, enterprise resource planning, and customer resource management services. Mastech Digital serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
MHH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MHH Latest Social Stream
View Full MHH Social Stream
Latest MHH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mastech Digital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MHH as an investment opportunity.
Mastech Digital, Inc. (NYSE American: MHH), a leading provider of Digital Transformation IT Services, has scheduled a conference call to discuss the results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021. The conference call will occur on Wednesday, October 27, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time and will be hosted by Mr. Vivek Gupta, CEO, Mr. Jack Cronin, CFO and Mr. Paul Burton, Chief Executive of Mastech InfoTrellis (the Company's data and analytics business segment).
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
Mastech Digital, Inc found using ticker (MHH) now have 2 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''None''. The target price ranges between 50 and 31 with a mean TP of 40.5. With the stocks previous close at 16.88 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 139.9%. There is a 50 day moving average of 17.09 and the 200 moving average now moves to 16.61. The market capitalisation for the company is $194m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="MHH" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Mastech Digital provides digital transformation IT services to large, medium-sized, and small companies in the United States. It operates through two segments, Data and Analytics Services, and IT Staffing ...
Mastech Digital (NYSE American: MHH), a leading provider of Digital Transformation IT Services, announced today that it will be presenting at the Sidoti & Company Fall 2021 Virtual Conference on September 22nd at 1:00PM ET. The presentation will be accessible at https://bit.ly/3hDYd2b. President and Chief Executive Officer, Vivek Gupta, Chief Financial Officer, Jack Cronin and Chief Executive of Mastech InfoTrellis, Paul Burton will be presenting, as well as conducting meetings with investors on
Mastech Digital, Inc with ticker code (MHH) have now 2 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''None''. The target price ranges between 50 and 31 calculating the average target price we see 40.5. Given that the stocks previous close was at 17.76 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 128.0%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 17.17 and the 200 day moving average is 16.56. The market cap for the company is $209m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="MHH" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Mastech Digital provides digital transformation IT services to large, medium-sized, and small companies in the United States. It operates through two segments, Data and Analytics Service...
MHH Price Returns