Mastech Digital, Inc (MHH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MHH Stock Summary
- MHH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 251.48 -- higher than 90.38% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of MASTECH DIGITAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -67.32%, MASTECH DIGITAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.45% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MASTECH DIGITAL INC are LYTS, SHOO, CTG, KFRC, and RGP.
- Visit MHH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mastechdigital.com.
MHH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MHH's EV/EBIT ratio is 41.71% lower, now standing at 10.2.
- Over the past 171 months, MHH's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MHH.
MHH Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -66.17%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 10.86%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 50.6%.
The table below shows MHH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MHH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MHH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.05% of graded US stocks.
- MHH's asset turnover comes in at 1.977 -- ranking 32nd of 559 Business Services stocks.
- TTEC, PTC, and BCOV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MHH.
The table below shows MHH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MHH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MHH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.96||52-week high||$21.83|
|Prev. close||$13.36||52-week low||$12.30|
|Day high||$13.47||Avg. volume||13,008|
|50-day MA||$14.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.29||Market Cap||150.53M|
Mastech Digital, Inc (MHH) Company Bio
Mastech Digital, Inc. provides information technology staffing and digital transformation services. The Company offers business intelligence, data warehousing, service oriented architecture, web, enterprise resource planning, and customer resource management services. Mastech Digital serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
MHH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MHH Latest Social Stream
View Full MHH Social Stream
Latest MHH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MASTECH DIGITAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MHH as an investment opportunity.
Mastech Digital's co-chairs cite strong track record of Michael Fleishman, newly hired CEO of its data analytics services business.
Mastech Digital Names Michael Fleishman as Chief Executive Officer of Its Data & Analytics Services Business
Mastech Digital, Inc. (NYSE American: MHH), a leading provider of Digital Transformation IT Services, today announced the appointment of Mr. Michael Fleishman as the Chief Executive Officer of Mastech InfoTrellis effective immediately. In this role, Mr. Fleishman will lead our Data and Analytics Services segment in becoming a true Digitally Integrated Business by capitalizing on the Company's core strengths in data management, data analytics and cloud services. Fleishman's record of driving reve
Although small-cap stocks to buy may be risky because of their relatively unproven nature, these ideas command serious respect.
By Lisa Thompson NYSE:MHH READ THE FULL MHH RESEARCH REPORT For Q3 2022, Mastech’s (NYSE:MHH) D&A business stumbled and as a result, the newly hired CEO of D&A resigned yesterday. While the IT staffing business continued to execute, D&A had several problems. The first was a mismatch of consultants with jobs scheduled. Contracts slipped and consultants were not deployed as expected
Mastech Digital, Inc. (NYSE American: MHH), a leading provider of Digital Transformation IT Services, announced today its financial results for the third quarter ending September 30, 2022.
MHH Price Returns