Mastech Digital, Inc (MHH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MHH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MHH is 2.98 -- better than 83.51% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MHH is currently 40.6, higher than 86.74% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Mastech Digital Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mastech Digital Inc are III, GDOT, ODC, KBH, and TRNS.
- MHH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mastech Digital Inc's official web site, go to www.mastechdigital.com.
MHH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MHH's EV/EBIT ratio is 30.43% lower, now standing at 15.2.
- MHH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 15 over the prior 156 months.
- Over the past 156 months, MHH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 15.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MHH.
MHH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -1.95%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 8242.66%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 284.14%.
The table below shows MHH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MHH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MHH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.05% of graded US stocks.
- MHH's asset turnover comes in at 1.977 -- ranking 32nd of 559 Business Services stocks.
- TTEC, PTC, and BCOV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MHH.
The table below shows MHH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MHH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MHH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.86||52-week high||$21.83|
|Prev. close||$14.77||52-week low||$14.37|
|Day high||$14.90||Avg. volume||13,373|
|50-day MA||$17.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.91||Market Cap||172.36M|
Mastech Digital, Inc (MHH) Company Bio
Mastech Digital, Inc. provides information technology staffing and digital transformation services. The Company offers business intelligence, data warehousing, service oriented architecture, web, enterprise resource planning, and customer resource management services. Mastech Digital serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
MHH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MHH Latest Social Stream
View Full MHH Social Stream
Latest MHH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mastech Digital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MHH as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
Mastech Digital, Inc. (NYSE American: MHH), a leading provider of Digital Transformation IT Services, today announced that its President and CEO Vivek Gupta, has been named to the list of Top 100 Staffing Leaders to Watch in 2022 by Candidate.ly in collaboration with World Staffing Summit.
Companies Reporting Before The Bell Equinor (NYSE: EQNR ) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $0.63 per share on revenue of $25.05 billion. ICL Group (NYSE: ICL ) is expected to report quarterly earnings at $0.13 per share on revenue of $1.82 billion. Madison Square Garden (NYSE: MSGE ) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $1.00 per share on revenue of $538.98 million. Anavex Life Sciences (NASDAQ: AVXL ) is likely to report earnings for its first quarter. Orion Energy Sys (NASDAQ: OESX ) is likely to report quarterly earnings at $0.04 per share on revenue of $32.86 million. Penske Automotive Group (NYSE: PAG ) is estimated to report quarterly earnings at $3.69 per share on revenue of $6.22 billion. Mastech Digital (AMEX: MHH ) is projected to report quarterly ea...
PITTSBURGH, Feb. 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Mastech Digital, Inc. (NYSE American: MHH), a leading provider of Digital Transformation IT Services, announced today its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021. Fourth Quarter 2021 Highlights: Total…
No summary available.
MHH Price Returns