Mastech Digital, Inc (MHH): Price and Financial Metrics
MHH Stock Summary
- Mastech Digital Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.92% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Mastech Digital Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.38% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -31.01%, Mastech Digital Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 11.93% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MHH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTG, GFF, INFU, INOD, and COWN.
- MHH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mastech Digital Inc's official web site, go to www.mastechdigital.com.
MHH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MHH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.52||52-week high||$29.98|
|Prev. close||$17.12||52-week low||$12.80|
|Day high||$17.50||Avg. volume||29,534|
|50-day MA||$17.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.60||Market Cap||188.71M|
Mastech Digital, Inc (MHH) Company Bio
Mastech Digital, Inc. provides information technology staffing and digital transformation services. The Company offers business intelligence, data warehousing, service oriented architecture, web, enterprise resource planning, and customer resource management services. Mastech Digital serves customers worldwide.
MHH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Mastech Digital Inc. To summarize, we found that Mastech Digital Inc ranked in the 80th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Mastech Digital Inc ended up being:
- In the past 5.59 years, Mastech Digital Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.42%; that's higher than 81.59% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- MHH's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 34.2% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MHH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MHH Latest Social Stream
View Full MHH Social Stream
Latest MHH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mastech Digital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MHH as an investment opportunity.
PITTSBURGH, March 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Mastech Digital's President and CEO, Vivek Gupta, has been named to the list of "2021 Most Influential Leaders of the Staffing Industry" by Staffing Industry Analysts. The 2021 Staffing 100 North America list is a shout-out to those in the…
Merion Road Capital Management, an investment management firm, published its fourth-quarter 2020 Investor Letter for its ‘MRCM Long Short Small Cap’ and ‘MRCM Long Only Large Cap’– a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 11.5% was recorded by its Long Short Small Cap fund for the Q4 of 2020, outperforming its […]
By Lisa Thompson NYSE:MHH READ THE FULL MHH RESEARCH REPORT Mastech (NYSE:MHH) closed out the year slightly weaker than expected as shutdowns due to the pandemic lingered longer than expected. In March, we had expected this virus to have run its course by now and for business to rebound, but the “two weeks” devolved to nine months and counting. As the company is heavily dependent on the economic
PITTSBURGH, Feb. 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Mastech Digital, Inc. (NYSE American: MHH), a leading provider of Digital Transformation IT Services, announced today its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020. Fourth Quarter 2020 Highlights: Total…
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 10, 2021 / Mastech Digital, Inc. (AMEX:MHH) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 10, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
MHH Price Returns
Continue Researching MHHWant to see what other sources are saying about Mastech Digital Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!