Mastech Digital, Inc (MHH): Price and Financial Metrics
MHH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.48||52-week high||$17.50|
|Prev. close||$10.40||52-week low||$8.50|
|Day high||$11.45||Avg. volume||40,210|
|50-day MA||$9.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.70||Market Cap||122.10M|
MHH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MHH POWR Grades
- MHH scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.24% of US stocks.
- MHH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MHH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
MHH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of MASTECH DIGITAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MASTECH DIGITAL INC is higher than it is for about merely 12.07% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -79.62%, MASTECH DIGITAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.34% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MASTECH DIGITAL INC are LWAY, LYTS, CPSH, RGP, and GNE.
- Visit MHH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mastechdigital.com.
MHH Valuation Summary
- MHH's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 73.68% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- MHH's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 176 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MHH.
MHH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -0.79%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 351.99%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 112.89%.
The table below shows MHH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MHH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MHH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.05% of graded US stocks.
- MHH's asset turnover comes in at 1.977 -- ranking 32nd of 559 Business Services stocks.
- TTEC, PTC, and BCOV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MHH.
The table below shows MHH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Mastech Digital, Inc (MHH) Company Bio
Mastech Digital, Inc. provides information technology staffing and digital transformation services. The Company offers business intelligence, data warehousing, service oriented architecture, web, enterprise resource planning, and customer resource management services. Mastech Digital serves customers worldwide.
MHH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MHH Latest Social Stream
View Full MHH Social Stream
Latest MHH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MASTECH DIGITAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MHH as an investment opportunity.
Q1 2023 Mastech Digital Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Mastech Digital Inc Earnings Call
MHH: Mastech Digital Reports Q1 and Sees Slightly Improving Pipeline
By Lisa Thompson NYSE:MHH READ THE FULL MHH RESEARCH REPORT Mastech (NYSE:MHH) reported a revenue decline of 8% in Q1 as customers, particularly in financial services, pulled back as the banking crisis continues. While 50% of Mastech’s IT staffing consultants work for financial services companies, which include insurance companies and its largest customer CGI, they are primarily working for tier
Mastech Digital Reports an 8% Year-over-Year Revenue Decline in a Challenging First Quarter of 2023
Mastech Digital, Inc. (NYSE American: MHH), a leading provider of Digital Transformation IT Services, announced today its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
Mastech Digital, Inc. to Discuss First Quarter 2023 Financial Results on May 3, 2023
Mastech Digital, Inc. (NYSE American: MHH), a leading provider of Digital Transformation IT Services, has scheduled a conference call to discuss the results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023. The conference call will occur on Wednesday, May 3rd at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time and will be hosted by Mr. Vivek Gupta, CEO, Mr. Michael Fleishman, CEO of Mastech InfoTrellis (the Company's data and analytics business segment) and Mr. Jack Cronin, CFO.
Vivek Gupta Named to the list of 100 Most Influential Leaders in the North American Staffing Industry
Mastech Digital's President and CEO, Vivek Gupta, has been named to the list of '2023 Most Influential Leaders of the Staffing Industry' by Staffing Industry Analysts.
MHH Price Returns
Continue Researching MHHWant to see what other sources are saying about Mastech Digital Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Mastech Digital Inc (MHH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mastech Digital Inc (MHH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mastech Digital Inc (MHH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...