Mohawk Industries Inc. (MHK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MHK POWR Grades
- MHK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.39% of US stocks.
- MHK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MHK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
MHK Stock Summary
- MOHAWK INDUSTRIES INC's stock had its IPO on April 1, 1992, making it an older stock than 82.47% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 240.1, MOHAWK INDUSTRIES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.1% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, MHK has reported earnings growth of -82.53%, putting it ahead of merely 17% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MHK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are B, GHC, USM, ALK, and UNF.
- MHK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MOHAWK INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.mohawkind.com.
MHK Valuation Summary
- MHK's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 37.5% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MHK's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MHK.
MHK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -31.36%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 62.28%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 118.19%.
The table below shows MHK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MHK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MHK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.03% of graded US stocks.
- MHK's asset turnover comes in at 0.766 -- ranking 6th of 7 Textiles stocks.
- CULP, TILE, and CRWS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MHK.
The table below shows MHK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MHK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MHK, see our MHK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$227.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.73 (Moderate Buy)|
MHK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MHK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.80||52-week high||$159.00|
|Prev. close||$96.23||52-week low||$87.01|
|Day high||$97.74||Avg. volume||587,800|
|50-day MA||$108.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$108.91||Market Cap||6.15B|
Mohawk Industries Inc. (MHK) Company Bio
Mohawk Industries is an American flooring manufacturer based in Calhoun, Georgia, United States. Mohawk produces floor covering products for residential and commercial applications in North America and residential applications in Europe. The company manufacturing portfolio consists of soft flooring products (broadloom carpet, carpet tiles, carpet cushion and rugs), hard flooring products (ceramic and porcelain tile, natural stone and hardwood flooring), laminate flooring, sheet vinyl and luxury vinyl tile as well as ceramic and porcelain floor wall tiles and porcelain, natural stone and quartz countertops. In Europe, the company also produces and sells insulation, panels and mezzanine flooring. The company employs 43,000 people in operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
MHK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MHK Latest Social Stream
View Full MHK Social Stream
Latest MHK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MOHAWK INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MHK as an investment opportunity.
Is There Now An Opportunity In Mohawk Industries, Inc. (NYSE:MHK)?
Mohawk Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:MHK ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a double-digit share price rise of...
Mohawk Industries: Wait Until Q2 2023 Results Before Taking A Position
Investors need a long-term perspective to take advantage of the Mohawk Industries (MHK) share price mispricing today, but they also need to be wary of the near-term dangers, so the 4Q22 result is pretty mixed all around. The risk is that management does not meet their guidance or mis-executes, even though they have indicated that they expect things to begin to improve in 2H23. While the 8% FCF yield and possible multiple re-rating once we emerge from this period of weakness are compelling, I believe it is prudent to take no position until 2Q23, when we will have more information from management regarding performance and insights in...
Mohawk Industries, Inc. (NYSE:MHK) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Mohawk Industries, Inc. (NYSE:MHK) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 10, 2023 Operator: Good day, and welcome to the Mohawk Industries Inc. Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Call. Please note this event is being recorded. I would now like to turn the conference over to James Brunk. Please go ahead. James Brunk: Thank you, Jason. Good […]
Mohawk Industries Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS Misses Expectations
Mohawk Industries ( NYSE:MHK ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$11.7b (up 4.8% from FY 2021...
25 Biggest Georgia Companies and Stocks
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 25 biggest Georgia companies and stocks. To skip our detailed analysis, you can go directly to see the 5 Biggest Georgia Companies and Stocks. If all U.S. states were countries, Georgia would be the 27th biggest economy in the world with a GDP of […]
MHK Price Returns
Continue Researching MHKWant to do more research on Mohawk Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Mohawk Industries Inc (MHK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mohawk Industries Inc (MHK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mohawk Industries Inc (MHK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...