Mohawk Industries, Inc. (MHK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MHK POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MHK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MHK is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- MHK ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 59th percentile.
MHK Stock Summary
- Mohawk Industries Inc's market capitalization of $15,263,962,074 is ahead of 86.03% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 421.62, Mohawk Industries Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.71% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Mohawk Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mohawk Industries Inc are STE, XRAY, BRO, LKQ, and BEN.
- MHK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mohawk Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.mohawkind.com.
MHK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MHK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$219.10||52-week high||$231.80|
|Prev. close||$218.97||52-week low||$67.79|
|Day high||$221.68||Avg. volume||531,562|
|50-day MA||$200.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$142.09||Market Cap||15.27B|
Mohawk Industries, Inc. (MHK) Company Bio
Mohawk Industries, Inc. designs, manufactures, sources, distributes, and markets flooring products for residential and commercial applications for remodeling and new constructions worldwide. It operates in three segments: Carpet, Ceramic, and Laminate and Wood. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Calhoun, Georgia.
MHK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MHK, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Mohawk Industries Inc ranked in the 74th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 151%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Mohawk Industries Inc, consider:
- As a business, MHK is generating more cash flow than 88.3% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Cyclical.
- Mohawk Industries Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 19.8% of tickers in our DCF set.
- MHK's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 19.8% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MHK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MHK Latest Social Stream
View Full MHK Social Stream
Latest MHK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mohawk Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MHK as an investment opportunity.
Mohawk Industries (MHK) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Flooring manufacturer Mohawk Industries (NYSE: MHK) is riding the housing boom, last week reporting better-than-expected earnings. Over the weekend, analysts bet that the strong performance would continue, causing the stock to surge 10% higher at the open Monday. On the company's post-earnings call, CEO Jeff Lorberbaum attributed the beat to the red-hot housing and home improvement market, and said he's optimistic that post-pandemic business reopenings will help to fuel increased demand in the quarters to come.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. (MHK) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 30, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants James Brunk - CFO Jeff Lorberbaum - CEO Chris Wellborn - COO Conference Call Participants Keith Hughes - Truist Phil Ng - Jefferies Stephen Kim - Evercore ISI Eric Bosshard - Cleveland Research...
MHK earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Mohawk Industries (MHK) first-quarter results reflect benefits of solid residential purchases. Investment in new projects continue to drive commercial business sequentially.
MHK Price Returns