Mohawk Industries, Inc. (MHK): Price and Financial Metrics
MHK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $9,848,057,312, Mohawk Industries Inc has a greater market value than 84.01% of US stocks.
- Mohawk Industries Inc's stock had its IPO on April 1, 1992, making it an older stock than 79.24% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Mohawk Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mohawk Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PHM, TPR, HII, TXT, and LKQ.
- Visit MHK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mohawkind.com.
MHK Stock Price Chart More Charts
MHK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$137.98||52-week high||$156.60|
|Prev. close||$132.64||52-week low||$108.93|
|Day high||$142.61||Avg. volume||718,161|
|50-day MA||$134.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$134.56||Market Cap||9.88B|
Mohawk Industries, Inc. (MHK) Company Bio
Mohawk Industries, Inc. designs, manufactures, sources, distributes, and markets flooring products for residential and commercial applications for remodeling and new constructions worldwide. It operates in three segments: Carpet, Ceramic, and Laminate and Wood. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Calhoun, Georgia.
MHK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Mohawk Industries Inc. To summarize, we found that Mohawk Industries Inc ranked in the 83st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Mohawk Industries Inc, consider:
- In the past 5.5 years, Mohawk Industries Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.53%; that's better than 89.39% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector, where it is classified.
- Mohawk Industries Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 16.74% of tickers in our DCF set.
- MHK's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 16.74% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|