Mohawk Industries, Inc. (MHK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MHK POWR Grades
- MHK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.08% of US stocks.
- MHK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MHK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
MHK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Mohawk Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Mohawk Industries Inc is reporting a growth rate of 111.56%; that's higher than 82.21% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MHK comes in at 13.51% -- higher than that of 87.57% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mohawk Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SIGI, PVH, AOS, COLM, and UAA.
- MHK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mohawk Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.mohawkind.com.
MHK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MHK's price/sales ratio is 58.06% lower, now standing at 1.3.
- MHK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 243 months.
- MHK's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MHK.
MHK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 1.35%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -12.45%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 31.32%.
The table below shows MHK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MHK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MHK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.03% of graded US stocks.
- MHK's asset turnover comes in at 0.766 -- ranking 6th of 7 Textiles stocks.
- CULP, TILE, and CRWS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MHK.
The table below shows MHK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MHK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MHK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$123.31||52-week high||$211.74|
|Prev. close||$119.97||52-week low||$114.96|
|Day high||$124.16||Avg. volume||673,150|
|50-day MA||$129.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$148.54||Market Cap||7.83B|
Mohawk Industries, Inc. (MHK) Company Bio
Mohawk Industries, Inc. designs, manufactures, sources, distributes, and markets flooring products for residential and commercial applications for remodeling and new constructions worldwide. It operates in three segments: Carpet, Ceramic, and Laminate and Wood. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Calhoun, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
MHK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MHK Latest Social Stream
View Full MHK Social Stream
Latest MHK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mohawk Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MHK as an investment opportunity.
Over the past 3 months, 4 analysts have published their opinion on Mohawk Industries (NYSE: MHK ) stock. These analysts are typically employed by large Wall Street banks and tasked with understanding a company''s business to predict how a stock will trade over the upcoming year. Bullish Somewhat Bullish Indifferent Somewhat Bearish Bearish Total Ratings 1 0 3 0 0 Last 30D 1 0 1 0 0 1M Ago 0 0 1 0 0 2M Ago 0 0 0 0 0 3M Ago 0 0 1 0 0 According to 4 analyst offering 12-month price targets in the last 3 months, Mohawk Industries has an average price target of $191.75 with a high of $220.00 and … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Mohawk Industries' (MHK) fourth-quarter results benefit from solid residential demand.
Mohawk Industries found using ticker (MHK) have now 14 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 248 and 157 calculating the mean target price we have 213.29. With the stocks previous close at 153.92 this indicates there is a potential upside of 38.6%. The 50 day MA is 169.15 while the 200 day moving average is 187.55. The market capitalisation for the company is $10,671m. Visit the company website at: https://www.mohawkind.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="MHK" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] The potential market cap would be $14,786m based on the market concensus. Mohawk Industries designs, manufactures, sources, distributes, and marke...
Mohawk Industries (MHK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.72% and 0.92%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CALHOUN, Ga., Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mohawk Industries, Inc. (NYSE: MHK) today announced a 2021 fourth quarter net earnings of $189 million and diluted earnings per share (EPS) of $2.80. Adjusted net earnings were $199 million, and EPS was $2.95, excluding restructuring, acquisition, and other charges. Net sales for the fourth quarter of 2021 were $2.8 billion, an increase of 4.5% as reported and 11.8% on a constant currency and days basis. For the fourth quarter of 2020, net sales we
MHK Price Returns