Mohawk Industries, Inc. (MHK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MHK POWR Grades
- MHK scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MHK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- MHK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 56.67% of US stocks).
MHK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $13,238,247,419, Mohawk Industries Inc has a greater market value than 84.13% of US stocks.
- MHK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 365.66 -- higher than 90.38% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Mohawk Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mohawk Industries Inc are CBOE, ULTA, AOS, BEN, and JBHT.
- Visit MHK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mohawkind.com.
MHK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MHK's price/sales ratio is 58.06% lower, now standing at 1.3.
- Over the past 243 months, MHK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.5.
- Over the past 243 months, MHK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 6.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MHK.
MHK Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 167.62%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 22.29%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -4.1%.
The table below shows MHK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MHK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MHK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$196.64||52-week high||$231.80|
|Prev. close||$199.31||52-week low||$81.43|
|Day high||$200.26||Avg. volume||531,536|
|50-day MA||$194.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$170.40||Market Cap||13.71B|
Mohawk Industries, Inc. (MHK) Company Bio
Mohawk Industries, Inc. designs, manufactures, sources, distributes, and markets flooring products for residential and commercial applications for remodeling and new constructions worldwide. It operates in three segments: Carpet, Ceramic, and Laminate and Wood. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Calhoun, Georgia.
MHK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MHK, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Mohawk Industries Inc ranked in the 75th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Mohawk Industries Inc, consider:
- As a business, MHK is generating more cash flow than 88.64% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Cyclical.
- Mohawk Industries Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 22.09% of tickers in our DCF set.
- MHK's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 22.09% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MHK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MHK Latest Social Stream
View Full MHK Social Stream
Latest MHK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mohawk Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MHK as an investment opportunity.
MHK earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Robust housing and repair and remodeling markets aid Mohawk Industries' (MHK) Q2 results.
CALHOUN, Ga., July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mohawk Industries, Inc. (NYSE: MHK) today announced 2021 second quarter net earnings of $336 million and diluted earnings per share (EPS) of $4.82. Adjusted net earnings were $310 million, and EPS was $4.45, excluding restructuring, acquisition and other charges. Net sales for the second quarter of 2021 were $3.0 billion, up 44% as reported and 38% on a constant currency and days basis. For the second quarter of 2020, net sales were $2.0 billion, net loss was $48 million and diluted loss per share was $0.68, adjusted net earnings were $26 million, and EPS was $0.37, excluding restructuring, acquisition and other charges.
CALHOUN, Ga., July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mohawk Industries, Inc. (NYSE: MHK) today announced 2021 second quarter net earnings of $336 million and diluted earnings per share (EPS) of $4.82. A
Mohawk Industries (MHK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 19.95% and 6.77%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MHK Price Returns