Mohawk Industries Inc. (MHK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MHK POWR Grades
- MHK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 78.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MHK is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- MHK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 21.59% of US stocks).
MHK Stock Summary
- MHK's went public 30.7 years ago, making it older than 82.53% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.52, MOHAWK INDUSTRIES INC has a higher such ratio than only 16.97% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, MHK has reported earnings growth of -68.48%, putting it ahead of just 19.26% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MOHAWK INDUSTRIES INC are UNF, AAME, UAMY, TIXT, and WERN.
- Visit MHK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mohawkind.com.
MHK Valuation Summary
- MHK's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 37.5% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MHK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 18.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MHK.
MHK Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -63.86%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -21.2%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -63.86%.
The table below shows MHK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MHK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MHK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.03% of graded US stocks.
- MHK's asset turnover comes in at 0.766 -- ranking 6th of 7 Textiles stocks.
- CULP, TILE, and CRWS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MHK.
The table below shows MHK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MHK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MHK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$99.45||52-week high||$192.00|
|Prev. close||$97.25||52-week low||$87.01|
|Day high||$99.95||Avg. volume||645,261|
|50-day MA||$97.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$119.29||Market Cap||6.32B|
Mohawk Industries Inc. (MHK) Company Bio
Mohawk Industries is an American flooring manufacturer based in Calhoun, Georgia, United States. Mohawk produces floor covering products for residential and commercial applications in North America and residential applications in Europe. The company manufacturing portfolio consists of soft flooring products (broadloom carpet, carpet tiles, carpet cushion and rugs), hard flooring products (ceramic and porcelain tile, natural stone and hardwood flooring), laminate flooring, sheet vinyl and luxury vinyl tile as well as ceramic and porcelain floor wall tiles and porcelain, natural stone and quartz countertops. In Europe, the company also produces and sells insulation, panels and mezzanine flooring. The company employs 43,000 people in operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
MHK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MHK Latest Social Stream
View Full MHK Social Stream
Latest MHK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MOHAWK INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MHK as an investment opportunity.
Ariel Investment, an investment management company, released its “Ariel Fund” third-quarter investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the fund generated a loss of -7.47%, underperforming the Russell 2500 Value Index, which returned a loss of -4.50%, and the Russell 2500 Index, which returned a -2.82% loss. Inflation […]
Does the November share price for Mohawk Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:MHK ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
Mohawk Industries with ticker code (MHK) have now 14 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 130 and 82 calculating the average target price we see 107.43. With the stocks previous close at 91.37 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 17.6%. There is a 50 day moving average of 97.95 and the 200 day moving average is 124.4. The market capitalisation for the company is $5,674m. Company Website: https://www.mohawkind.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="MHK" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $6,672m based on the market concensus. Mohawk Industries designs, manufactures, source...
Mohawk Industries, Inc. (NYSE:NYSE:MHK) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call October 28, 2022 11:00 AM ET Company Participants James Brunk - Chief Financial Officer Jeff Lorberbaum - Chairman…
Mohawk Industries' (MHK) third-quarter results reflect persistent industry challenges and high costs.
MHK Price Returns