Maiden Holdings, Ltd. (MHLD): Price and Financial Metrics
MHLD Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.49, Maiden Holdings Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 6.6% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.09, Maiden Holdings Ltd has a higher such ratio than only 6.39% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that MHLD's revenue has grown -73.39% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 1.77% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Maiden Holdings Ltd are BXG, SHBI, NWLI, KRO, and THFF.
- MHLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Maiden Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.maiden.bm.
MHLD Stock Price Chart More Charts
MHLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.88||52-week high||$1.24|
|Prev. close||$0.91||52-week low||$0.38|
|Day high||$0.91||Avg. volume||206,459|
|50-day MA||$0.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.70||Market Cap||73.25M|
Maiden Holdings, Ltd. (MHLD) Company Bio
Maiden Holdings Ltd. operates through two segments: Diversified Reinsurance and AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. (AmTrust) Reinsurance, with a key emphasis on regional and specialty property and casualty insurance companies. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.