Maiden Holdings, Ltd. (MHLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MHLD POWR Grades
- MHLD scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 83% of US stocks.
- MHLD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MHLD ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
MHLD Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.76, MAIDEN HOLDINGS LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 12.7% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MAIDEN HOLDINGS LTD comes in at -35.26%, a number that bests just 5.68% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MHLD is more volatile than just 9.37% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MAIDEN HOLDINGS LTD are CPAC, COOP, YAYO, BRFS, and ESGR.
- MHLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MAIDEN HOLDINGS LTD's official web site, go to www.maiden.bm.
MHLD Valuation Summary
- MHLD's price/earnings ratio is 5.8; this is 49.12% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 179 months, MHLD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MHLD.
MHLD Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -96.04%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -45.19%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 64.27%.
The table below shows MHLD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MHLD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MHLD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.1% of graded US stocks.
- MHLD's asset turnover comes in at 0.047 -- ranking 122nd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- CRVL, AJG, and RGA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MHLD.
The table below shows MHLD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MHLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MHLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.35||52-week high||$2.80|
|Prev. close||$2.34||52-week low||$1.80|
|Day high||$2.35||Avg. volume||93,572|
|50-day MA||$2.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.17||Market Cap||204.85M|
Maiden Holdings, Ltd. (MHLD) Company Bio
Maiden Holdings Ltd. operates through two segments: Diversified Reinsurance and AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. (AmTrust) Reinsurance, with a key emphasis on regional and specialty property and casualty insurance companies. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
MHLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MHLD Latest Social Stream
View Full MHLD Social Stream
Latest MHLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAIDEN HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MHLD as an investment opportunity.
Is Maiden Holdings, Ltd.'s (NASDAQ:MHLD) Recent Stock Performance Influenced By Its Financials In Any Way?
Maiden Holdings' (NASDAQ:MHLD) stock up by 4.0% over the past month. As most would know, long-term fundamentals have a...
Maiden Announces the Successful Completion of the Conversion of its Preferences Shares, Series A, Series C and Series D for Common Shares
PEMBROKE, Bermuda, December 27, 2022--Maiden Holdings, Ltd., a Bermuda-based holding company (NASDAQ: MHLD) ("Maiden" or the "Company"), announced today that it has completed the previously announced conversion of its outstanding 8.25% Non-Cumulative Preference Shares, Series A (the "Series A Preference Shares"), 7.125% Non-Cumulative Preference Shares, Series C (the "Series C Preference Shares") and 6.700% Non-Cumulative Preference Shares, Series D (the "Series D Preference Shares" and, togethe
Maiden Announces the Conversion of its Preferences Shares, Series A, Series C and Series D for Common Shares
PEMBROKE, Bermuda, December 12, 2022--Maiden Holdings, Ltd., a Bermuda-based holding company (NASDAQ: MHLD) ("Maiden" or the "Company"), announced today that it has delivered notice to holders of its outstanding 8.25% Non-Cumulative Preference Shares, Series A (the "Series A Preference Shares"), 7.125% Non-Cumulative Preference Shares, Series C (the "Series C Preference Shares") and 6.700% Non-Cumulative Preference Shares, Series D (the "Series D Preference Shares" and, together with the Series
Individual investors account for 42% of Maiden Holdings, Ltd.'s (NASDAQ:MHLD) ownership, while institutions account for 25%
To get a sense of who is truly in control of Maiden Holdings, Ltd. ( NASDAQ:MHLD ), it is important to understand the...
Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. Announces Results for the Three and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2022
Revenues and Adjusted EBITDA Increased 76% and 13%, respectively Over Prior Period For the Nine Months Ended September 30, 2022CHARLOTTE, N.C., Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. (OTC: MHPC), which acquires, owns, and operates 55 manufactured housing communities containing approximately 2,565 developed sites, today announced operating results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. Total revenues and adjusted EBITDA for the quarter ended September 30, 2022 w
MHLD Price Returns