Maiden Holdings, Ltd. (MHLD): Price and Financial Metrics
MHLD Stock Summary
- MHLD's price/sales ratio is 0.07; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 2.14% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.06 for Maiden Holdings Ltd; that's greater than it is for 87.79% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MHLD's revenue has grown -61.93% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 2.43% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MHLD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MSN, BCRH, NWLI, JCTCF, and HHS.
- Visit MHLD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.maiden.bm.
MHLD Stock Price Chart More Charts
MHLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.79||52-week high||$1.45|
|Prev. close||$0.79||52-week low||$0.46|
|Day high||$0.82||Avg. volume||118,646|
|50-day MA||$0.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.68||Market Cap||65.66M|
Maiden Holdings, Ltd. (MHLD) Company Bio
Maiden Holdings Ltd. operates through two segments: Diversified Reinsurance and AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. (AmTrust) Reinsurance, with a key emphasis on regional and specialty property and casualty insurance companies. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.