Maiden Holdings, Ltd. (MHLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MHLD POWR Grades
- MHLD scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.12% of US stocks.
- MHLD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 155 days.
- MHLD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.18% of US stocks).
MHLD Stock Summary
- MHLD's current price/earnings ratio is 3.81, which is higher than just 8.45% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of MAIDEN HOLDINGS LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that MHLD's revenue has grown -41.38% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 4.28% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MHLD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are COOP, BRFS, CPAC, WPP, and MTG.
- MHLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MAIDEN HOLDINGS LTD's official web site, go to www.maiden.bm.
MHLD Valuation Summary
- MHLD's EV/EBIT ratio is 13; this is 34.02% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MHLD's price/earnings ratio has moved down 17.8 over the prior 175 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MHLD.
MHLD Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -212.93%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -93.07%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -59.61%.
The table below shows MHLD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MHLD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MHLD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.1% of graded US stocks.
- MHLD's asset turnover comes in at 0.047 -- ranking 122nd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- CRVL, AJG, and RGA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MHLD.
The table below shows MHLD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MHLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MHLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.10||52-week high||$3.57|
|Prev. close||$2.04||52-week low||$1.84|
|Day high||$2.11||Avg. volume||179,797|
|50-day MA||$2.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.37||Market Cap||183.04M|
Maiden Holdings, Ltd. (MHLD) Company Bio
Maiden Holdings Ltd. operates through two segments: Diversified Reinsurance and AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. (AmTrust) Reinsurance, with a key emphasis on regional and specialty property and casualty insurance companies. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
MHLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MHLD Latest Social Stream
View Full MHLD Social Stream
Latest MHLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAIDEN HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MHLD as an investment opportunity.
We think that it's fair to say that the possibility of finding fantastic multi-year winners is what motivates many...
Charlotte, North Carolina, Aug. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. (OTC:MHPC) today announced the acquisition of Red Fox Manufactured Housing Community. Red Fox consists of 51 lots and 51 homes situated on approximately 9 acres in Clyde, North Carolina, a town in the Asheville Metropolitan Statistical Area. Red Fox expands the company’s presence in the Asheville market and is the sixth community acquired by MHPC during 2022. MHPC now owns and operates 49 manufactur
Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. Announces Results for the Three and Six Months Ended June 30, 2022
Revenues and Adjusted EBITDA Increased 83% and 30%, respectively Over Prior Period For the Six Months Ended June 30, 2022CHARLOTTE, N.C., Aug. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. (OTC: MHPC), which acquires, owns, and operates 49 manufactured housing communities containing approximately 2,350 developed sites, today announced operating results for the quarter ended June 30, 2022. Total revenues and adjusted EBITDA for the quarter ended June 30, 2022 were $3,371,371 a
PEMBROKE, Bermuda, August 09, 2022--Maiden Holdings, Ltd. (NASDAQ:MHLD) ("Maiden") has released its second quarter 2022 financial results via its investor relations website. Concurrent with releasing its results, Maiden also published an investor update presentation. Both documents are posted at https://www.maiden.bm/investor_relations.
PEMBROKE, Bermuda, August 01, 2022--Maiden Holdings, Ltd. ("Maiden") (NASDAQ: MHLD) plans to release its second quarter 2022 financial results before the market opens on Tuesday, August 9, 2022. Maiden’s results will be released by posting the news release to its web site and providing public notice of the availability of the earnings release.
MHLD Price Returns