Maiden Holdings, Ltd. (MHLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MHLD POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MHLD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.29% of US stocks.
- MHLD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- MHLD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 7.72% of US stocks).
MHLD Stock Summary
- MHLD's current price/earnings ratio is 2.25, which is higher than only 0.95% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, MHLD has reported earnings growth of -188.38%, putting it ahead of just 10.98% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that MHLD's revenue has grown -64% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 4.45% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Maiden Holdings Ltd are TIGO, BRFS, CMLS, CTIB, and VNTR.
- Visit MHLD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.maiden.bm.
MHLD Valuation Summary
- MHLD's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 58.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MHLD's price/sales ratio has moved down $1.9 over the prior 159 months.
- Over the past 159 months, MHLD's price/earnings ratio has gone down $19.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MHLD.
MHLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MHLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.47||52-week high||$4.00|
|Prev. close||$3.42||52-week low||$1.15|
|Day high||$3.49||Avg. volume||252,795|
|50-day MA||$3.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.43||Market Cap||298.91M|
Maiden Holdings, Ltd. (MHLD) Company Bio
Maiden Holdings Ltd. operates through two segments: Diversified Reinsurance and AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. (AmTrust) Reinsurance, with a key emphasis on regional and specialty property and casualty insurance companies. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
MHLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MHLD Latest Social Stream
View Full MHLD Social Stream
Latest MHLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Maiden Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MHLD as an investment opportunity.
Maiden Holdings (MHLD) Q1 results reflect underwriting profit, rebounding from the year-ago loss, as well as decline in expenses.
Charlotte, North Carolina, April 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Manufactured Housing Properties, Inc. (OTC:MHPC) today announced the acquisition of Golden Isles manufactured housing community. Golden Isles is a 121 lot property located in Brunswick, Georgia. The company now has 20 owned and operated manufactured housing communities totaling 1,356 lots. About Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. together with its affiliates; acquires, owns, and operates manufactured housing communities. The company focuses on acquiring and operating manufactured housing communities in high growth markets and is actively seeking to expand its portfolio. Contact: Michael Z. Anise President and Chief Financial Officer(980) 273-1702 Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Lo...
Revenues and EBITDA Increased 99% and 479%, respectively Over Prior Year For the Year Ended December 31, 2020. Charlotte, North Carolina, April 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. (OTC:MHPC), which acquires, owns, and operates 19 manufactured housing communities containing approximately 1,235 developed sites, today announced operating results for the year ended December 31, 2020. Total revenues and EBITDA for the year ended December 31, 2020 were $6,380,515 and $3,927,206, respectively, compared to $3,205,925 and $678,743, respectively for the year ended December 31, 2019. Raymond M. Gee, Chairman and CEO of Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. commented, “Our year-to-date results reflect the strong performance of our growing portfolio as we continue our ef...
Maiden Holdings, Ltd. ("Maiden") (NASDAQ:MHLD) plans to release its fourth quarter 2020 financial results following the market close on Monday, March 15, 2021. Maiden’s results will be released by posting the news release to its web site and providing public notice of the availability of the earnings release.
Maiden Announces Expiration and Results of Tender Offers for Its Preference Shares, Series A, Series C and Series D
Maiden Holdings, Ltd. (NASDAQ: MHLD) ("Maiden") announced today the expiration of and results for, as shown in the table below, its previously announced cash tender offers (the "Offer") through its indirect, wholly-owned subsidiary, Maiden Reinsurance Ltd. (the "Company"), for Maiden’s Series A Preference Shares, Series C Preference Shares and Series D Preference Shares (each as defined in the table below and, collectively, the "Securities").
MHLD Price Returns