M/I Homes, Inc. (MHO): Price and Financial Metrics
MHO Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 10.69, M/I Homes Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 16.82% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of M/I Homes Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.65% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- MHO's price/sales ratio is 0.51; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 17.16% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to M/I Homes Inc are BOOT, ICFI, CCB, FSS, and BLBD.
- MHO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit M/I Homes Inc's official web site, go to www.mihomes.com.
MHO Stock Price Chart More Charts
MHO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.49||52-week high||$48.02|
|Prev. close||$42.23||52-week low||$25.00|
|Day high||$42.65||Avg. volume||302,510|
|50-day MA||$43.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.15||Market Cap||1.17B|
M/I Homes, Inc. (MHO) Company Bio
M/I Homes Inc. operates as a builder of single-family homes in Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, and Texas, the United States. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
MHO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MHO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that M/I Homes Inc ranked in the 79st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 230%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for M/I Homes Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 2.99 years comes in at 0.41%; that's greater than 78.88% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- M/I Homes Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 4.75% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, M/I Homes Inc experienced a tax rate of about 18% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 72.31% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|