M/I Homes, Inc. (MHO): Price and Financial Metrics
MHO Stock Summary
- MHO's current price/earnings ratio is 6.39, which is higher than only 4.8% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.5, M/I Homes Inc has a higher such ratio than just 10.64% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, MHO has reported earnings growth of 70.61%, putting it ahead of 84.45% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to M/I Homes Inc are GRBK, ARC, SXT, BKE, and FIX.
- MHO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit M/I Homes Inc's official web site, go to www.mihomes.com.
MHO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MHO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.27||52-week high||$57.66|
|Prev. close||$52.62||52-week low||$9.62|
|Day high||$52.32||Avg. volume||316,852|
|50-day MA||$49.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.75||Market Cap||1.46B|
M/I Homes, Inc. (MHO) Company Bio
M/I Homes Inc. operates as a builder of single-family homes in Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, and Texas, the United States. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
MHO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for M/I Homes Inc. To summarize, we found that M/I Homes Inc ranked in the 86th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 673.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for M/I Homes Inc ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 33.02; that's higher than 90.76% of US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that have positive free cash flow.
- M/I Homes Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 2.71% of tickers in our DCF set.
- MHO's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than just 2.71% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MHO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MHO Latest Social Stream
View Full MHO Social Stream
Latest MHO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about M/I Homes Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MHO as an investment opportunity.
M/I Homes (MHO) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
M/I Homes, Inc. (MHO) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 2, 2021 16:00 ET Corporate Participants Robert Schottenstein - President and Chief Executive Officer Phil Creek - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Derek Klutch - President of Mortgage Company Conference Call Participants Alan Ratner - Zelman and Associates...
M/I Homes (NYSE:MHO) announced its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday. The construction company reported $2.95 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $2.43 by $0.52, MarketWatch Earnings reports. M/I Homes had a return on equity of 19.06% and a net margin of 6.99%. The business had revenue of $906.20 million […]
Good day, and welcome to the M/I Homes Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call. On the call is Bob Schottenstein, our CEO and President; Tom Mason, EVP; Derek Klutch, President of our Mortgage Company; Ann Marie Hunker, VP, Corporate Controller; and Kevin Hake, Senior VP.
M/I Homes ([[MHO]] +1.4%) reported Q4 revenue growth of 22% Y/Y to $906.22M; and net income increase of 92% Y/Y to $80.1M.New contracts increased by 27% Y/Y to 2,128; and Homes delivered increased 17% Y/Y to 2,242.Backlog units increased 64% to 4,389, in the quarter; and Backlog sales value reached...
MHO Price Returns
Continue Researching MHOWant to do more research on M/I Homes Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!