M/I Homes, Inc. (MHO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MHO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MHO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.72% of US stocks.
- MHO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MHO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 25.18% of US stocks).
MHO Stock Summary
- MHO's current price/earnings ratio is 2.51, which is higher than merely 2.98% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for M/I HOMES INC is higher than 98.72% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of M/I HOMES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MHO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GRBK, ARC, ZUMZ, TOL, and SCVL.
- MHO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit M/I HOMES INC's official web site, go to www.mihomes.com.
MHO Valuation Summary
- MHO's EV/EBIT ratio is 3.4; this is 73.02% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- MHO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MHO.
MHO Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 1.83%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 173.73%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -479.97%.
The table below shows MHO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MHO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MHO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.03% of graded US stocks.
- MHO's asset turnover comes in at 1.279 -- ranking 23rd of 51 Construction stocks.
- NVR, FIX, and MTH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MHO.
The table below shows MHO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MHO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MHO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.60||52-week high||$64.92|
|Prev. close||$46.49||52-week low||$34.33|
|Day high||$46.61||Avg. volume||289,181|
|50-day MA||$41.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.73||Market Cap||1.25B|
M/I Homes, Inc. (MHO) Company Bio
M/I Homes Inc. operates as a builder of single-family homes in Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, and Texas, the United States. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
MHO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MHO Latest Social Stream
View Full MHO Social Stream
Latest MHO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about M/I HOMES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MHO as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 12 best construction stocks to buy now. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Construction Stocks To Buy Now. Although consumer inflation decreased slightly in October, prices for services and rents are expected to rise, continuing the path of steep increases that have […]
While M/I Homes, Inc. ( NYSE:MHO ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a significant share...
M/I Homes Inc. reported third-quarter profit and revenue that rose to record levels, as a 13% increase in average sales prices helped offset a "significant decline" in home buyer demand.
M/I Homes (MHO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 15.31% and 3.30%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
M/I Homes, Inc. (NYSE:MHO) announced results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2022.
MHO Price Returns