Macquarie Infrastructure Corporation (MIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MIC POWR Grades
- MIC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MIC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- MIC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 22.75% of US stocks).
MIC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -59.99%, Macquarie Infrastructure Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.87% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MIC has reported earnings growth of -355.2%, putting it ahead of only 5.8% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MIC comes in at 64.13% -- higher than that of 96.82% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MIC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NEXA, ATGFF, SAVE, TAC, and JBLU.
- MIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Macquarie Infrastructure Corp's official web site, go to mic.
MIC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MIC's EV/EBIT ratio is 126.69% lower, now standing at -6.3.
- Over the past 202 months, MIC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 40.7.
- Over the past 202 months, MIC's price/sales ratio has gone down 150.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MIC.
MIC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1728.59%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -26.29%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -30.09%.
The table below shows MIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.47||52-week high||$41.00|
|Prev. close||$39.55||52-week low||$24.47|
|Day high||$39.58||Avg. volume||1,275,274|
|50-day MA||$38.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.48||Market Cap||3.46B|
Macquarie Infrastructure Corporation (MIC) Company Bio
Macquarie Infrastructure Company operates and invests in a diversified group of infrastructure businesses providing basic services to customers in the United States. Its businesses consist of a bulk liquid terminals business, International-Matex Tank Terminals, an airport services business, Atlantic Aviation, a gas processing and distribution business, Hawaii Gas, and several entities comprising a Contracted Power and Energy segment. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in New York, New York.
MIC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MIC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Macquarie Infrastructure Corp ranked in the 38th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Macquarie Infrastructure Corp, consider:
- Macquarie Infrastructure Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -7.92. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 8.3% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 13. This value is greater than 88.43% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MIC Latest Social Stream
View Full MIC Social Stream
Latest MIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Macquarie Infrastructure Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MIC as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, July 28, 2021--Macquarie Infrastructure Corporation (NYSE: MIC) (the "Company") today announced that its Board of Directors set August 23, 2021 as the record date for a Special Meeting of Shareholders to be held virtually at 10:00am on September 21, 2021.
Macquarie (MIC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
While the market driven by short-term sentiment influenced by the accommodative interest rate environment in the US, virus news and stimulus spending, many smart money investors are starting to get cautious towards the current bull run since March, 2020 and hedging or reducing many of their long positions. Some fund managers are betting on Dow […]
Macquarie (MIC) stands to benefit from recovery of general aviation flight activity, cost-reduction actions, growth capital projects and shareholder-friendly policies.
ITT stands to benefit from strength across its businesses, innovation investments, cost-control measures and shareholder-friendly policies.
MIC Price Returns
Continue Researching MICHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Macquarie Infrastructure Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Macquarie Infrastructure Corp (MIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Macquarie Infrastructure Corp (MIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Macquarie Infrastructure Corp (MIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch