Macquarie Infrastructure Corporation (MIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MIC POWR Grades
- MIC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.47% of US stocks.
- MIC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MIC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.92% of US stocks).
MIC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.09, Macquarie Infrastructure Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 0.83% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Macquarie Infrastructure Corp's share price is greater than that of 99.81% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 617.3%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.29% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MIC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FFHL, BMA, LOMA, BH, and AWX.
- Visit MIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to mic.
MIC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MIC's price/sales ratio is 9.09% higher, now standing at 3.6.
- MIC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 56.3 over the prior 203 months.
- Over the past 203 months, MIC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 56.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MIC.
MIC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1728.59%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -10.93%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 1.46%.
The table below shows MIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MIC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.07% of graded US stocks.
- MIC's asset turnover comes in at 0.245 -- ranking 101st of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- EDUC, BECN, and SCSC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MIC.
The table below shows MIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.82||52-week high||$40.85|
|Prev. close||$3.81||52-week low||$3.53|
|Day high||$3.82||Avg. volume||1,131,237|
|50-day MA||$3.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.28||Market Cap||339.92M|
Macquarie Infrastructure Corporation (MIC) Company Bio
Macquarie Infrastructure Company operates and invests in a diversified group of infrastructure businesses providing basic services to customers in the United States. Its businesses consist of a bulk liquid terminals business, International-Matex Tank Terminals, an airport services business, Atlantic Aviation, a gas processing and distribution business, Hawaii Gas, and several entities comprising a Contracted Power and Energy segment. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
MIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MIC Latest Social Stream
View Full MIC Social Stream
Latest MIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Macquarie Infrastructure Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MIC as an investment opportunity.
Macquarie Infrastructure press release (MIC): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$0.19 misses by $0.16.Revenue of $62.57M (+41.8% Y/Y) misses by $203.53M.
Macquarie Infrastructure Holdings, LLC (NYSE: MIC) (the "Company") today announced its financial and operational results from continuing operations for the fourth quarter and full year 2021.
In this piece, we will take a look at the top ten stocks to invest in according to Jamie Zimmerman’s Litespeed Capital. If you want to skip the details about Ms. Zimmrman and her hedge fund and want to take a look only at the top five stocks in this list, then head on over […]
What Kind Of Shareholders Hold The Majority In Macquarie Infrastructure Holdings, LLC's (NYSE:MIC) Shares?
A look at the shareholders of Macquarie Infrastructure Holdings, LLC ( NYSE:MIC ) can tell us which group is most...
Naples, FL, based Investment company Naples Global Advisors, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Ultra-Short Bond ETF, BTC BlackRock Ultra Short-Term Bond ETF, First Foundation Inc, Jackson Financial Inc, SPDR Blackstone Senior Loan ETF, sells SPDR SSgA Ultra Short Term Bond ETF, Enviva Inc, , Macquarie Infrastructure Holdings LLC, PNM Resources Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Naples Global Advisors, Llc.
MIC Price Returns
Continue Researching MICHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Macquarie Infrastructure Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Macquarie Infrastructure Corp (MIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Macquarie Infrastructure Corp (MIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Macquarie Infrastructure Corp (MIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch