Macquarie Infrastructure Corporation (MIC): Price and Financial Metrics
MIC Stock Summary
- MIC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.01 -- higher than merely 7.26% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, MIC has reported earnings growth of -304.59%, putting it ahead of merely 6.08% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Macquarie Infrastructure Corp comes in at -50.95%, a number that bests only 6.01% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MIC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RGCO, NICK, REV, VNTR, and FAMI.
- Visit MIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to mic.
MIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.81||52-week high||$41.00|
|Prev. close||$32.78||52-week low||$23.14|
|Day high||$32.89||Avg. volume||1,029,160|
|50-day MA||$31.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.44||Market Cap||2.87B|
Macquarie Infrastructure Corporation (MIC) Company Bio
Macquarie Infrastructure Company operates and invests in a diversified group of infrastructure businesses providing basic services to customers in the United States. Its businesses consist of a bulk liquid terminals business, International-Matex Tank Terminals, an airport services business, Atlantic Aviation, a gas processing and distribution business, Hawaii Gas, and several entities comprising a Contracted Power and Energy segment. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in New York, New York.
MIC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Macquarie Infrastructure Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Macquarie Infrastructure Corp ranked in the 41th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Macquarie Infrastructure Corp ended up being:
- 60% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 24.7% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -8.21. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 9.06% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Macquarie Infrastructure Corp experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MIC Latest Social Stream
View Full MIC Social Stream
Latest MIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Macquarie Infrastructure Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MIC as an investment opportunity.
Out of thousands of stocks that are currently traded on the market, it is difficult to identify those that will really generate strong returns. Hedge funds and institutional investors spend millions of dollars on analysts with MBAs and PhDs, who are industry experts and well connected to other industry and media insiders on top of that. Individual investors can piggyback […]
MIC to Host Conference Call / Webcast and Discussion of First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Tuesday, May 4, 2021
Macquarie Infrastructure Corporation (MIC) (NYSE: MIC) has scheduled a conference call and webcast for analysts and investors at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, May 4, 2021 during which management will discuss the Company’s financial results for the first quarter of 2021. MIC intends to publish a press release summarizing its financial results prior to the call.
Macquarie (MIC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Macquarie Infrastructure Corporation Announces Results of Tender Offer for 2.00% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2023
Macquarie Infrastructure Corporation ("MIC" or the "Company") (NYSE: MIC) today announced the results of its cash tender offer (the "Tender Offer") to purchase any and all of its 2.00% Convertible Senior Notes due 2023 (the "Notes"). The Tender Offer expired at 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on March 16, 2021 (the "Expiration Date").
Macquarie Infrastructure Corporation ( NYSE:MIC ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a double-digit...
MIC Price Returns
Continue Researching MICHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Macquarie Infrastructure Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Macquarie Infrastructure Corp (MIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Macquarie Infrastructure Corp (MIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Macquarie Infrastructure Corp (MIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!