Macquarie Infrastructure Corporation (MIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MIC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MIC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.58% of US stocks.
- MIC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- MIC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
MIC Stock Summary
- MIC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.09 -- higher than only 0.69% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.33, Macquarie Infrastructure Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 5.28% of stocks in our set.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 629.01%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MIC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SUPV, RGCO, FAMI, BH, and HA.
- Visit MIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to mic.
MIC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MIC's price/sales ratio is 9.09% higher, now standing at 3.6.
- MIC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 56.3 over the prior 203 months.
- Over the past 203 months, MIC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 56.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MIC.
MIC Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -1054.43%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -30.09%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -26.29%.
The table below shows MIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MIC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.46% of graded US stocks.
- MIC's asset turnover comes in at 0.245 -- ranking 101st of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- EDUC, BECN, and SCSC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MIC.
The table below shows MIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.68||52-week high||$41.00|
|Prev. close||$3.70||52-week low||$3.59|
|Day high||$3.68||Avg. volume||1,825,149|
|50-day MA||$31.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.53||Market Cap||323.30M|
Macquarie Infrastructure Corporation (MIC) Company Bio
Macquarie Infrastructure Company operates and invests in a diversified group of infrastructure businesses providing basic services to customers in the United States. Its businesses consist of a bulk liquid terminals business, International-Matex Tank Terminals, an airport services business, Atlantic Aviation, a gas processing and distribution business, Hawaii Gas, and several entities comprising a Contracted Power and Energy segment. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
MIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MIC Latest Social Stream
View Full MIC Social Stream
Latest MIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Macquarie Infrastructure Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MIC as an investment opportunity.
Macquarie Infrastructure Holdings, LLC Announces Results of Offer to Repurchase Its 2.00% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2023
NEW YORK, October 22, 2021--Macquarie Infrastructure Holdings, LLC ("MIC" or the "Company") (NYSE: MIC) today announced the results of its offer to repurchase for cash (the "Offer to Repurchase") any and all of its 2.00% Convertible Senior Notes due 2023 (the "Notes"). The Offer to Repurchase expired at midnight, New York City time, on October 21, 2021 (the "Expiration Date").
Macquarie Infrastructure Corporation (NYSE:MIC) traded at $3.72 at close of the session on Tuesday, 10/19/21, made a downward move of 0.00% on its previous days price. Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $3.72 and the beta (5Y monthly) reads 1.64 with the days price range being $3.68 $3.74. In What Does Macquarie Infrastructure Corporations (NYSE: MIC) Future Hold? Read More »
Research firm Sustainalytics pitched its services to advisors and investors at the annual Morningstar Investment Conference (MIC).
No summary available.
NEW YORK, October 12, 2021--Macquarie Infrastructure Holdings, LLC (NYSE: MIC) (the "Company") announced an adjustment to the conversion ratio applicable to its 2.00% Convertible Senior Notes due 2023. The conversion ratio for the Notes increased to 162.9223 units per $1,000 of principal amount. The increase is effective October 8, 2021. The adjustment reflects the impact of the distribution to unitholders by the Company on October 7, 2021, related to the sale of its Atlantic Aviation business.
MIC Price Returns
Continue Researching MICHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Macquarie Infrastructure Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Macquarie Infrastructure Corp (MIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Macquarie Infrastructure Corp (MIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Macquarie Infrastructure Corp (MIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch