Macquarie Infrastructure Corporation (MIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MIC POWR Grades
- MIC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MIC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MIC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.01% of US stocks).
MIC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.1, MACQUARIE INFRASTRUCTURE CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 0.65% of US stocks.
- The volatility of MACQUARIE INFRASTRUCTURE CORP's share price is greater than that of just 0.52% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MIC comes in at 571.69% -- higher than that of 99.21% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MACQUARIE INFRASTRUCTURE CORP are IHRT, RGCO, BH, CBFV, and HGV.
- Visit MIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to mic.
MIC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MIC's price/sales ratio is 9.09% higher, now standing at 3.6.
- MIC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 56.3 over the prior 203 months.
- Over the past 203 months, MIC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 56.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MIC.
MIC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -8.86%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -51.09%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2706.89%.
The table below shows MIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MIC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.07% of graded US stocks.
- MIC's asset turnover comes in at 0.245 -- ranking 101st of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- EDUC, BECN, and SCSC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MIC.
The table below shows MIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.09||52-week high||$40.85|
|Prev. close||$4.09||52-week low||$3.53|
|Day high||$4.10||Avg. volume||1,369,542|
|50-day MA||$3.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.46||Market Cap||363.95M|
Macquarie Infrastructure Corporation (MIC) Company Bio
Macquarie Infrastructure Company operates and invests in a diversified group of infrastructure businesses providing basic services to customers in the United States. Its businesses consist of a bulk liquid terminals business, International-Matex Tank Terminals, an airport services business, Atlantic Aviation, a gas processing and distribution business, Hawaii Gas, and several entities comprising a Contracted Power and Energy segment. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
MIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MIC Latest Social Stream
View Full MIC Social Stream
Latest MIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MACQUARIE INFRASTRUCTURE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MIC as an investment opportunity.
Investors in Macquarie Infrastructure Holdings (NYSE:MIC) have made a return of 3.9% over the past five years
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
NEW YORK, May 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Macquarie Infrastructure Holdings, LLC (NYSE: MIC) (the "Company") today announced its financial and operational results from continuing operations for the first quarter of 2022. "Our financial results in the first quarter of 2022 reflect positive…
SPP Infrastructure Financing B.V. -- Moody's downgrades eustream's and EPIF's ratings and maintains review for downgrade, confirms SPP-distribucia's ratings
Rating Action: Moody's downgrades eustream's and EPIF's ratings and maintains review for downgrade, confirms SPP-distribucia's ratingsGlobal Credit Research - 23 Mar 2022Frankfurt am Main, March 23, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has today downgraded to Ba1 from Baa2 the ratings on the senior unsecured notes issued by eustream, a.s. (eustream) and on the backed senior unsecured notes issued by SPP Infrastructure Financing B.V. (SPP-IF) and guaranteed by eustream. At the same time, Moody's has assigned a Ba1 long-term Corporate Family Rating (CFR) and a Ba1-PD probability of default rating to eustream and concurrently has withdrawn the company's Baa2 long-term issuer rating, as per the rating agency's practice for corporates transitioning to speculative grade. All of eus...
SPP Infrastructure Financing B.V. -- Moody's reviews eustream's, SPP-distribucia's and EP Infrastructure's ratings for downgrade
Rating Action: Moody's reviews eustream's, SPP-distribucia's and EP Infrastructure's ratings for downgradeGlobal Credit Research - 03 Mar 2022Frankfurt am Main, March 03, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has today placed on review for downgrade the Baa3 senior unsecured debt and long-term issuer ratings of EP Infrastructure, a.s. (EPIF), the Baa2 senior unsecured debt and long-term issuer ratings of eustream, a.s. (eustream) and SPP-distribucia a.s. (SPP-d), as well as the Baa2 backed senior unsecured debt rating of the notes issued by SPP Infrastructure Financing B.V. (SPP-IF) and guaranteed by eustream. The outlooks have been changed to ratings under review from stable for all issuers.RATINGS RATIONALE / FACTORS THAT COULD LEAD TO AN UPGRADE OR DOWNGRADE OF THE RATINGSTh...
Macquarie Infrastructure press release (MIC): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$0.19 misses by $0.16.Revenue of $62.57M (+41.8% Y/Y) misses by $203.53M.
MIC Price Returns
Continue Researching MICHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Macquarie Infrastructure Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Macquarie Infrastructure Corp (MIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Macquarie Infrastructure Corp (MIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Macquarie Infrastructure Corp (MIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch