MICT, Inc. (MICT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MICT POWR Grades
- MICT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 76.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MICT is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MICT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.07% of US stocks).
MICT Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MICT Inc is reporting a growth rate of 377.44%; that's higher than 94.31% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MICT Inc comes in at 11,537.54%, a number that bests 99.79% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MICT comes in at -172.72% -- higher than that of only 1.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MICT Inc are EVOK, LBRDA, GMBL, EBET, and EVFM.
- MICT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MICT Inc's official web site, go to www.mict-inc.com.
MICT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MICT's price/earnings ratio is 112.56% lower, now standing at -4.9.
- Over the past 102 months, MICT's price/sales ratio has gone up 8.9.
- MICT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 5.9 over the prior 102 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MICT.
MICT Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -422.42%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -51.44%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -100%.
The table below shows MICT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MICT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MICT has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.2% of graded US stocks.
- MICT's asset turnover comes in at 0.179 -- ranking 184th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- LHX, BELFA, and FN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MICT.
The table below shows MICT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MICT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MICT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.70||52-week high||$2.60|
|Prev. close||$0.64||52-week low||$0.41|
|Day high||$0.72||Avg. volume||1,193,749|
|50-day MA||$0.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.08||Market Cap||85.17M|
MICT, Inc. (MICT) Company Bio
MICT Inc. operates through its subsidiaries. Some of the group's offerings in the Chinese market include retail online brokerage, online investment and wealth management services and the sales of insurance products. MICT's other segment is in mobile computing devices and software that provide fleet operators and field workforces with computing solutions.
Most Popular Stories View All
MICT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MICT Latest Social Stream
View Full MICT Social Stream
Latest MICT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MICT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MICT as an investment opportunity.
MONTVALE, N.J., Feb. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MICT, Inc. (Nasdaq: MICT), (the "Company"), today announces its receipt of a Notification Letter from Nasdaq that its stock has been under a minimum bid price of $1.00 for a period of 30 days. The Company has been given 180 calendar days to regain its compliance and achieve a closing bid price of at least $1.00 per share for a minimum of 10 consecutive trading days. MICT CEO Darren Mercer commented, “The current market conditions have been partic
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at MICT, Inc.'s...
Company Approved to Extend Authorized Common Share Count to 425 Million Shares to Create Flexibility for Growth Strategy
MONTVALE, N.J., Dec. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MICT, Inc. (Nasdaq: MICT), (the "Company"), today announces it has moved the date for its annual shareholder meeting to December 23, 2021 at 11:00 AM ET from December 21, 2021 in order to maximize shareholder participation. MICT’s Board of Directors has agreed to extend the voting period by an additional 48 hours, thereby accommodating the wishes of a large group of shareholders while still holding the meeting prior to the Christmas holiday.
No summary available.
MICT Price Returns