MICT, Inc. (MICT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MICT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MICT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60.09% of US stocks.
- MICT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MICT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
MICT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MICT INC is higher than it is for about just 10.47% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.22 for MICT INC; that's greater than it is for only 14.61% of US stocks.
- MICT INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 5.96%, greater than the shareholder yield of 77.59% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MICT INC are NAOV, OTLY, BIRD, BTTR, and MBUU.
- MICT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MICT INC's official web site, go to www.mict-inc.com.
MICT Valuation Summary
- MICT's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 3.7% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 119 months, MICT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 6.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MICT.
MICT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -59.51%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -102.67%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2911.04%.
The table below shows MICT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MICT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MICT has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.2% of graded US stocks.
- MICT's asset turnover comes in at 0.179 -- ranking 184th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- LHX, BELFA, and FN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MICT.
The table below shows MICT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MICT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MICT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.11||52-week high||$1.35|
|Prev. close||$1.13||52-week low||$0.41|
|Day high||$1.15||Avg. volume||231,505|
|50-day MA||$1.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.76||Market Cap||174.77M|
MICT, Inc. (MICT) Company Bio
MICT Inc. operates through its subsidiaries. Some of the group's offerings in the Chinese market include retail online brokerage, online investment and wealth management services and the sales of insurance products. MICT's other segment is in mobile computing devices and software that provide fleet operators and field workforces with computing solutions.
Most Popular Stories View All
MICT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MICT Latest Social Stream
View Full MICT Social Stream
Latest MICT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MICT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MICT as an investment opportunity.
MONTVALE, N.J., Feb. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MICT, Inc. (NASDAQ: MICT) (“MICT” and the “Company”) announced today it has entered into repurchase agreements with certain holders of the outstanding warrants over its common stock. Pursuant to the agreements, MICT will repurchase warrants representing an aggregate amount of 28,117,835 shares of its common stock, for which it is paying $0.15 per share on March 3, 2023 and $0.10 per share on May 1, 2023 at an aggregate cost to the Company of $7,0
During the last session, MICT Inc. (NASDAQ:MICT)’s traded shares were 0.35 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 1.14. At the end of the trading day, the stock’s price was $0.99, reflecting an intraday gain of 1.39% or $0.01. The 52-week high for the MICT share is $1.35, that puts it down -36.36 … MICT Inc. (NASDAQ: MICT) Stock: Boom Or Bust? What Happens Next? Read More »
MONTVALE, NJ, Dec. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MICT, Inc. (NASDAQ: MICT) (“MICT”) announced today the results of the proxy vote associated with the Company’s Annual Shareholders’ Meeting. The shareholders approved all five of the resolutions presented in the Definitive Proxy Statement, as sent to the Company’s shareholders on December 8, 2022, including the election of the Board of Directors and approval of the executive officers’ compensation plan; the appointment of Deloitte as independent au
MONTVALE, NJ, Dec. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MICT, Inc. (NASDAQ: MICT) (“MICT”) announced today that it has received a Bid Price Compliance Letter from The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") informing MICT that it has regained compliance with the minimum bid price requirement under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(a)(2) for continued listing on The Nasdaq Capital Market. MICT was previously notified by Nasdaq on February 2, 2022 that it was not in compliance with the minimum bid price rule because it
Investors can buy low cost index fund if they want to receive the average market return. But in any diversified...
MICT Price Returns