MICT, Inc. (MICT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MICT POWR Grades
- MICT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 36.67% of US stocks.
- MICT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 141 days.
- MICT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.72% of US stocks).
MICT Stock Summary
- For MICT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 10.78% of US equities we're observing.
- MICT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 14.15% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MICT INC comes in at 149.1%, a number that bests 93.97% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MICT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMTI, BTTR, GVP, MBUU, and PINC.
- MICT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MICT INC's official web site, go to www.mict-inc.com.
MICT Valuation Summary
- MICT's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 30.77% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- MICT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 5.3 over the prior 114 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MICT.
MICT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -24.52%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -55.9%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -559.59%.
The table below shows MICT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MICT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MICT has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.2% of graded US stocks.
- MICT's asset turnover comes in at 0.179 -- ranking 184th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- LHX, BELFA, and FN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MICT.
The table below shows MICT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MICT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MICT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.68||52-week high||$1.74|
|Prev. close||$0.73||52-week low||$0.41|
|Day high||$0.73||Avg. volume||762,269|
|50-day MA||$0.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.69||Market Cap||88.53M|
MICT, Inc. (MICT) Company Bio
MICT Inc. operates through its subsidiaries. Some of the group's offerings in the Chinese market include retail online brokerage, online investment and wealth management services and the sales of insurance products. MICT's other segment is in mobile computing devices and software that provide fleet operators and field workforces with computing solutions.
Most Popular Stories View All
MICT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MICT Latest Social Stream
View Full MICT Social Stream
Latest MICT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MICT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MICT as an investment opportunity.
MONTVALE, N.J., Aug. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MICT, Inc. (Nasdaq: MICT), (the “Company"), today announced its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022. Q2 2022 Highlights and Recent Developments Insurance revenues for Q2 2022 amounted to $11.95 million, up 25% on Q1 2022 revenues, despite the impact of ongoing COVID lockdown protocols in China.Gross profit margins in the insurance business also improved during Q2 2022, increasing to 17.4% compared to 13.0% in Q1 2022, due
MONTVALE, NJ, July 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MICT, Inc. (NASDAQ: MICT) (“MICT” ot the “Company”) announces that it has received a letter from Nasdaq granting it an additional 180-day extension, or until January 23, 2023 to evidence compliance with Nasdaq’s $1.00 minimum bid price requirement. The Company can cure this deficiency if the closing bid price of its shares of Common Stock is $1.00 per share or higher for at least 10 consecutive business days during this second compliance period. Th
A Significant Milestone in the Merger of Nasdaq-listed Fintech and Agri-Fintech Company Serving the African and Asian Markets NEW YORK, NY and MONTVALE, NJ, July 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tingo, Inc. (OTC Markets: TMNA) (“Tingo”) and MICT, Inc. (NASDAQ: MICT) (“MICT”) announced that they have filed a registration and joint proxy statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) in connection with their anticipated merger (the “Merger”) which is expected to create a >$1.0 billion a
MONTVALE, N.J., July 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MICT, Inc. (Nasdaq: MICT), (the "Company"), today announced its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2022. Q1 2022 Highlights and Recent Developments Insurance business revenue for Q1 2022 amounted to $9.5m, up 16% against the year ago period, although overall revenues were impacted by strict COVID lockdown protocols in China.B2B2C activities anticipated to launch during Q3 2022 through partnerships with several of China’s larg
MICT Scheduled to File First Quarter 2022 Financial Results Ahead of Close of Business Friday, July 22, 2022
MONTVALE, NJ, July 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MICT, Inc. (NASDAQ: MICT) (“MICT” or “Company”) today announces its intention to file its Form 10-Q outlining first quarter 2022 financial results by close of business on Friday, July 22, 2022. Darren Mercer, MICT’s CEO comments, “Following the unavoidable delays that arose due to the extremely strict COVID-19 lockdown protocols imposed throughout large parts of China, and now that our 2021 year-end results have been reported, we are pleased to rep
MICT Price Returns