The Middleby Corporation (MIDD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MIDD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MIDD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.32% of US stocks.
- MIDD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- MIDD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 30.64% of US stocks).
MIDD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $9,465,774,092, Middleby Corp has a greater market value than 81.11% of US stocks.
- Middleby Corp's stock had its IPO on March 17, 1992, making it an older stock than 80.59% of US equities in our set.
- MIDD's current price/earnings ratio is 45.66, which is higher than 78.76% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Middleby Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HUBB, THO, SON, OSK, and CFX.
- MIDD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Middleby Corp's official web site, go to www.middleby.com.
MIDD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MIDD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$174.32||52-week high||$186.20|
|Prev. close||$170.13||52-week low||$56.63|
|Day high||$175.97||Avg. volume||814,933|
|50-day MA||$170.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$131.34||Market Cap||9.70B|
The Middleby Corporation (MIDD) Company Bio
Middleby Corporation develops, manufactures, markets and services a broad line of equipment used in the commercial foodservice, food processing, and residential kitchen equipment industries. The Middleby Corporation was founded in 1888 and is based in Elgin, Illinois.
MIDD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Middleby Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Middleby Corp ranked in the 43th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 36.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MIDD, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 85. Its equity weight surpasses that of 56.66% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- Middleby Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 24.89% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MIDD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MIDD Latest Social Stream
View Full MIDD Social Stream
Latest MIDD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Middleby Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MIDD as an investment opportunity.
Middleby's (MIDD) Q1 earnings results reflect the benefits of recovering market conditions and demand improvement. Solid product offerings and a focus on innovation are likely to aid in the future.
Thank you for joining us for the Middleby First Quarter Earnings Conference Call. With us today, from management, are CEO, Tim FitzGerald; CFO, Bryan Mittelman; Chief Operations and Technology Officer, James Pool; and Chief Commercial Officer, Steve Spittle. Now I'd like to turn the call over to Mr. FitzGerald for his opening remarks.
Middleby (MIDD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 9.82% and 4.12%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / The Middleby Corp. (NASDAQ:MIDD) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time.
The Middleby Corporation (NASDAQ: MIDD), a leading worldwide manufacturer of equipment for the commercial foodservice, food processing, and residential kitchen industries, today reported net earnings for the 2021 first quarter of $89.3 million or $1.59 diluted earnings per share on net sales of $758.1 million. Adjusted net earnings were $98.7 million or $1.79 adjusted diluted earnings per share. A full reconciliation between GAAP and non-GAAP measures is provided at the end the press release.
MIDD Price Returns