The Middleby Corporation (MIDD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MIDD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MIDD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.12% of US stocks.
- MIDD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MIDD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
MIDD Stock Summary
- MIDDLEBY CORP's stock had its IPO on March 17, 1992, making it an older stock than 82.63% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MIDD is currently 30.14, higher than 83.36% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of MIDDLEBY CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.53% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MIDDLEBY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ROL, VINP, FFIN, YUM, and PLXS.
- Visit MIDD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.middleby.com.
MIDD Valuation Summary
- MIDD's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 0% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MIDD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MIDD.
MIDD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -58.21%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 46.41%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -2.2%.
The table below shows MIDD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MIDD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MIDD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.94% of graded US stocks.
- MIDD's asset turnover comes in at 0.56 -- ranking 76th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- SXI, TRT, and WBT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MIDD.
The table below shows MIDD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MIDD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MIDD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$143.94||52-week high||$201.34|
|Prev. close||$145.25||52-week low||$120.30|
|Day high||$145.00||Avg. volume||533,568|
|50-day MA||$135.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$145.41||Market Cap||7.76B|
The Middleby Corporation (MIDD) Company Bio
Middleby Corporation develops, manufactures, markets and services a broad line of equipment used in the commercial foodservice, food processing, and residential kitchen equipment industries. The Middleby Corporation was founded in 1888 and is based in Elgin, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
MIDD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MIDD Latest Social Stream
View Full MIDD Social Stream
Latest MIDD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MIDDLEBY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MIDD as an investment opportunity.
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
Middleby has struggled with its price/cost mix, sapping quarterly performance and sending sell-side expectations lower.
ELGIN, Ill., November 16, 2022--The Middleby Corporation (NASDAQ: MIDD) has posted its recent Analyst Day presentation on the company website. The materials can be accessed on the investor page at www.middleby.com.
Middleby Corporation (NASDAQ: MIDD), an Elgin, IL-based foodservice industry company, acquired Escher Mixers, a Vicenza, Italy-based provider of spiral and planetary mixers. The amount of the deal was not disclosed. With the acquisition, Middleby Corporation will expand its offering and geographic reach. Escher offers automated solutions for pre-dough mixing processes. All Escher mixers are ergonomically […] The post Middleby Acquires Escher Mixers appeared first on FinSMEs .
Middleby ( NASDAQ:MIDD ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$992.9m (up 21% from 3Q 2021). Net...
MIDD Price Returns