The Middleby Corporation (MIDD): Price and Financial Metrics
MIDD Stock Summary
- MIDD has a market capitalization of $8,860,144,467 -- more than approximately 80.37% of US stocks.
- MIDD's went public 28.98 years ago, making it older than 80.19% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Middleby Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.13% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Middleby Corp are HUBB, TKR, FUL, BLD, and OSK.
- Visit MIDD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.middleby.com.
MIDD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MIDD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$161.87||52-week high||$166.31|
|Prev. close||$159.32||52-week low||$41.73|
|Day high||$163.59||Avg. volume||954,562|
|50-day MA||$136.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$107.12||Market Cap||9.00B|
The Middleby Corporation (MIDD) Company Bio
Middleby Corporation develops, manufactures, markets and services a broad line of equipment used in the commercial foodservice, food processing, and residential kitchen equipment industries. The Middleby Corporation was founded in 1888 and is based in Elgin, Illinois.
MIDD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Middleby Corp. To summarize, we found that Middleby Corp ranked in the 41th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Middleby Corp ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 5.57; that's higher than 58.67% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Middleby Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 21.42% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MIDD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MIDD Latest Social Stream
View Full MIDD Social Stream
Latest MIDD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Middleby Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MIDD as an investment opportunity.
The Middleby Corporation (MIDD) CEO Timothy FitzGerald on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
The Middleby Corporation (MIDD) Q4 2020 Results Conference Call March 1, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Timothy FitzGerald - CEO Bryan Mittelman - CFO David Brewer - COO Steve Spittle - Chief Commercial Officer James Pool - Chief Technology & Operations Officer Conference Call Participants Mircea Dobre - Baird...
Middleby Corp. reported stronger-than-expected 4Q performance as demand for indoor dining is on the rise and commercial foodservice orders improved. Shares of the kitchen and food service equipment maker spiked about 7% Monday's morning trading session. Driven by 60% growth in Middleby's commercial food service segment and 270% growth in its residential kitchen segment, its total backlog at the end of fiscal 2020 reached a record level of $522.7 million versus $307.5 million in the year-ago period. Middleby (MIDD) posted adjusted earnings of $1.62 per share, which exceeded analysts’ expectations of $1.41 per share. Revenue decreased 7.4% year-over-year to hit $729.3 million, topping analysts’ estimates of $694.9 million.
MIDD earnings call for the period ending January 2, 2021.
The food service and kitchen equipment leader posted analyst-stumping results in the fourth quarter of 2020.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 1, 2021 / The Middleby Corp. (NASDAQ:MIDD) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 1, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
MIDD Price Returns
Continue Researching MIDDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Middleby Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!