The Middleby Corporation (MIDD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MIDD POWR Grades
- MIDD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.37% of US stocks.
- MIDD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- MIDD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
MIDD Stock Summary
- MIDDLEBY Corp's market capitalization of $9,677,879,854 is ahead of 80.34% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 650.37, MIDDLEBY Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.22% of US stocks.
- MIDDLEBY Corp's stock had its IPO on March 17, 1992, making it an older stock than 79.78% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MIDDLEBY Corp are ASGN, TKR, ACGL, ENS, and SMPL.
- MIDD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MIDDLEBY Corp's official web site, go to www.middleby.com.
MIDD Valuation Summary
- MIDD's price/sales ratio is 3.5; this is 6.06% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- MIDD's price/sales ratio has moved up 3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MIDD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 18.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MIDD.
MIDD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 70.83%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -48.34%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 23.43%.
The table below shows MIDD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MIDD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MIDD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.64% of graded US stocks.
- MIDD's asset turnover comes in at 0.56 -- ranking 76th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- SXI, TKR, and WBT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MIDD.
The table below shows MIDD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MIDD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MIDD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$174.20||52-week high||$196.49|
|Prev. close||$172.98||52-week low||$85.92|
|Day high||$174.34||Avg. volume||658,037|
|50-day MA||$182.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$162.80||Market Cap||9.69B|
The Middleby Corporation (MIDD) Company Bio
Middleby Corporation develops, manufactures, markets and services a broad line of equipment used in the commercial foodservice, food processing, and residential kitchen equipment industries. The Middleby Corporation was founded in 1888 and is based in Elgin, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
MIDD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MIDD Latest Social Stream
View Full MIDD Social Stream
Latest MIDD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MIDDLEBY Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MIDD as an investment opportunity.
If you want to compound wealth in the stock market, you can do so by buying an index fund. But if you pick the right...
We have narrowed down our search to five manufacturing stocks with strong growth potential for 2021. These are: DE, DOV, HUBB, MIDD and IEX.
We have narrowed down our search to five industrial product stocks that have strong growth potential for the rest of 2021. These are: DE, DOV, IR, IEX and MIDD.
Middleby (MIDD) stands to benefit from strong growth in orders for products, acquired assets and robust liquidity position.
LP INFORMATION recently released a research report on the Camp Kitchen Equipment analysis, which studies the Camp Kitchen Equipment industry coverage, current market competitive status, and market outlook and forecast by 2026. Global Camp Kitchen Equipment Market 2021-2026 Research Report categorizes the global Camp Kitchen Equipment by key players, product type, applications and regions,etc. The report also covers the 
MIDD Price Returns