Mawson Infrastructure Group Inc. (MIGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MIGI POWR Grades
- MIGI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.95% of US stocks.
- MIGI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MIGI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
MIGI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 4,097.67%, MAWSON INFRASTRUCTURE GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.35% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MAWSON INFRASTRUCTURE GROUP INC comes in at 439.38%, a number that bests 97.7% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MIGI comes in at -300.26% -- higher than that of only 1.92% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MAWSON INFRASTRUCTURE GROUP INC are AGFY, GMBL, HNNA, APEI, and GBOX.
- Visit MIGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wizepharma.com.
MIGI Valuation Summary
- MIGI's EV/EBIT ratio is -10.2; this is 155.59% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 127 months, MIGI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MIGI.
MIGI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 27313.33%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1747.18%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -435.84%.
The table below shows MIGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MIGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MIGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.41||52-week high||$15.60|
|Prev. close||$0.42||52-week low||$0.37|
|Day high||$0.41||Avg. volume||218,690|
|50-day MA||$0.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.94||Market Cap||33.00M|
Mawson Infrastructure Group Inc. (MIGI) Company Bio
Mawson Infrastructure Group, Inc. engages in the provision of digital asset infrastructure services. The company is headquartered in North Sydney, Australia.
Most Popular Stories View All
MIGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MIGI Latest Social Stream
View Full MIGI Social Stream
Latest MIGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAWSON INFRASTRUCTURE GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MIGI as an investment opportunity.
If you have the nerve and the patience, these incredibly risky names among the best micro-cap stocks just might deliver.
ATLANTA & SYDNEY, September 20, 2022--Mawson Infrastructure Group Inc. (NASDAQ:MIGI) ("Mawson" or the "Company"), a digital infrastructure provider, announces unaudited Bitcoin production and operational update for August 2022.
Mawson Infrastructure Group Inc. to Sell Sandersville, Georgia Bitcoin Mining Facility Including 6468 ASIC Bitcoin Miners to CleanSpark, Inc. for up to $42.5 Million
ATLANTA & SYDNEY, September 09, 2022--Mawson Infrastructure Group Inc. (NASDAQ:MIGI) ("Mawson"), a digital infrastructure provider, today announced it has entered into definitive agreements with CleanSpark, Inc. (NASDAQ:CLSK) ("CleanSpark") to sell its Sandersville, Georgia Bitcoin Mining Facility, and 6,468 ASIC Bitcoin Miners to CleanSpark for up to a maximum total purchase price of $42.5 million, subject to reaching certain earn-out commitments, with closing expected in early October.
(Bloomberg) -- CleanSpark Inc., a publicly traded Bitcoin miner, has agreed to acquire a mining facility and machines from Mawson Infrastructure Group Inc. -- a likely sign that more industry consolidation is ahead. Most Read from BloombergCharles Becomes King as the Face of a Nation ChangesDouble Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace as Crowd Gathers to Mourn QueenUkraine Army’s Breakthrough in North Threatens Russian GripQueen Elizabeth’s Doctors Are Concerned for Her HealthQueen Elizabeth II
The deal has potential to increase CleanSpark’s hashrate to 5.2 EH/s by the year-end, exceeding the company’s previous guidance.
MIGI Price Returns