Mimecast Ltd. (MIME): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MIME POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MIME ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.79% of US stocks.
- MIME's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MIME ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
MIME Stock Summary
- MIME's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 182.02 -- higher than 86.41% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 112.61, Mimecast Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.35% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.25, Mimecast Ltd has a higher such ratio than 84.02% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mimecast Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be YELP, PTC, ASTC, CVLT, and FLGT.
- MIME's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mimecast Ltd's official web site, go to www.mimecast.com.
MIME Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MIME's price/sales ratio is 59.63% higher, now standing at 8.7.
- MIME's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 50.9 over the prior 70 months.
- Over the past 70 months, MIME's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MIME.
MIME Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 63.89%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 68.4%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 139.97%.
The table below shows MIME's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MIME's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MIME has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.05% of graded US stocks.
- MIME's asset turnover comes in at 0.583 -- ranking 274th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- GWRE, VRSN, and SPLK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MIME.
The table below shows MIME's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MIME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MIME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.92||52-week high||$85.48|
|Prev. close||$79.89||52-week low||$45.66|
|Day high||$79.96||Avg. volume||1,632,227|
|50-day MA||$79.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$75.14||Market Cap||5.35B|
Mimecast Ltd. (MIME) Company Bio
Mimecast Limited provides cloud security and risk management services for corporate information and email primarily in the United States, the United Kingdom, and South Africa. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in London, England.
Most Popular Stories View All
MIME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MIME Latest Social Stream
View Full MIME Social Stream
Latest MIME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mimecast Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MIME as an investment opportunity.
Zweiback, Fiset & Coleman Partner Michael Zweiback joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the significance of Russian cyberattacks on Ukrainian government and bank websites and what this could mean for U.S. cybersecurity.
Crowdstrike CEO George Kurtz joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss international ransomware threats and how data leaks could impact the Russia-Ukraine conflict.
BMO Capital analyst Keith Bachman maintained a Hold rating on Mimecast (MIME – Research Report) today and set a price target of $80.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $79.60, close to its 52-week high of $85.48. According to TipRanks.com, Bachman is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 11.1% and a 60.2% success rate. Bachman covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as International Business Machines, Qualtrics International, and Rackspace Technology. Currently, the analyst consensus on Mimecast is a Hold with an average price target of $80.00, implying a 0.5% upside from current levels.
SecOps Virtual 2022 will feature industry experts and participation from integration partners CrowdStrike, Palo Alto Networks, Secureworks, Rapid7, Netskope & ExabeamLEXINGTON, Mass., Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mimecast Limited (NASDAQ: MIME), a leading email security and cyber resilience company, today announced SecOps Virtual 2022, a complimentary virtual conference where security, IT, and compliance leaders will come together to exchange insights, network and learn from leading organiz
Thanks to disappointing numbers from Meta, tech stocks' late-January rebound was short-circuited.
MIME Price Returns