Mitcham Industries, Inc. (MIND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MIND Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $5,515,495, MIND TECHNOLOGY INC has a greater market value than just 2.05% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MIND TECHNOLOGY INC is higher than it is for about only 14.46% of US stocks.
- MIND's price/sales ratio is 0.21; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 6.63% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MIND TECHNOLOGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CPIX, BODY, MMSI, LMAT, and ISPC.
- Visit MIND's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mitchamindustries.com.
MIND Valuation Summary
- MIND's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 92% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MIND's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MIND.
MIND Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 7.5%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -15.74%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -15.74%.
The table below shows MIND's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MIND Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MIND, see our MIND price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$6.00||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
MIND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MIND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.46||52-week high||$1.53|
|Prev. close||$0.46||52-week low||$0.37|
|Day high||$0.48||Avg. volume||57,172|
|50-day MA||$0.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.65||Market Cap||6.35M|
Mitcham Industries, Inc. (MIND) Company Bio
MIND Technology, Inc. provides technology and solutions for exploration, survey, and defense applications in oceanographic, hydrographic, defense, seismic, and security industries. The Company designs, manufactures, and sells specialized, high performance sonar and seismic equipment. MIND Technology serves customers globally.
Most Popular Stories View All
MIND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MIND Latest Social Stream
View Full MIND Social Stream
Latest MIND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MIND TECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MIND as an investment opportunity.
MIND Technology Secures Financing
MIND Technology, Inc. ("MIND" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: MIND) announced today that it has entered into a $3.75 million secured financing arrangement. The agreement, which is secured by certain real estate assets, has a one-year term with extensions available under certain conditions. Interest is payable monthly at 12.9%, with the interest prepaid from the loan proceeds. The agreement also provided for an origination fee of $240,000.
MIND Technology Announces Deferral of Preferred Stock Dividend
MIND Technology, Inc. ("MIND" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: MIND) announced today that the Company's Board of Directors has elected not to declare a quarterly cash dividend on its 9.00% Series A Cumulative Preferred Stock ("Series A Preferred Stock") for the fourth quarter of its fiscal year ending January 31, 2023.
MIND Technology Announces Source Controller Orders
MIND Technology, Inc. ("MIND" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: MIND) announced today that its Seamap unit has received orders from a major international seismic contractor for GunLink 4000 Source controller systems, BuoyLink GNSS positioning equipment, as well as related spares and ancillary items. The orders total approximately $6.4 million and are expected to be delivered in the first half of fiscal 2024.
MIND Technology Third Quarter 2023 Earnings: Misses Expectations
MIND Technology ( NASDAQ:MIND ) Third Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$4.88m (down 42% from 3Q...
MIND TECHNOLOGY, INC. REPORTS FISCAL 2023 THIRD QUARTER RESULTS
MIND Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: MIND) ("MIND" or the "Company") today announced financial results for its fiscal 2023 third quarter ended October 31, 2022.
MIND Price Returns
Continue Researching MINDWant to see what other sources are saying about Mitcham Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Mitcham Industries Inc (MIND) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mitcham Industries Inc (MIND) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mitcham Industries Inc (MIND) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...