Mirion Technologies, Inc. (MIR): Price and Financial Metrics
MIR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.47||52-week high||$9.53|
|Prev. close||$7.44||52-week low||$5.59|
|Day high||$7.50||Avg. volume||1,364,535|
|50-day MA||$7.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.86||Market Cap||1.69B|
MIR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MIR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MIR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.6% of US stocks.
- MIR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- MIR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
MIR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MIR is currently 111.61, higher than 97.74% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, MIR has reported earnings growth of 120.9%, putting it ahead of 89.67% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MIR is more volatile than merely 14.49% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MIR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IAC, BRP, FLL, ASUR, and MTX.
- To check out MIRION TECHNOLOGIES INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001809987.
MIR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MIR's price/sales ratio is 21.05% higher, now standing at 2.3.
- MIR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MIR.
MIR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MIR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.87% of graded US stocks.
- MIR's asset turnover comes in at 0.813 -- ranking 21st of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MIR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Mirion Technologies, Inc. (MIR) Company Bio
Mirion Technologies, Inc. provides detection, measurement, analysis, and monitoring solutions to the nuclear, military and civil defense, medical, and research end markets in the United States and internationally. The company's products include medical solutions, such as radiation therapy and diagnostic imaging QA, occupational dosimetry, medical imaging, and nuclear and physical medicine solutions; search, measurement, and analysis instrumentation solution, including laboratory and scientific analysis systems, radiation measurement and health physics instrumentation, and search and radiological security systems, as well as operational and technical support, and consulting services; and reactor safety and control systems comprising radiation monitoring systems, and reactor instrumentation and controls. Its products also have applications in the areas of laboratories, scientific research, analysis, exploration, hospitals, universities, national labs, and other specialized industries. The company was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
MIR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MIR Latest Social Stream
View Full MIR Social Stream
Latest MIR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MIRION TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MIR as an investment opportunity.
Sun Nuclear, a Mirion Medical company (NYSE: MIR), will showcase enhancements and additions to its comprehensive Quality Management portfolio at the ASTRO Annual Meeting, October 1-3, in San Diego, California. The Sun Nuclear booth (#1835) will highlight new features and insights for the SunCHECK® Platform, new MR capabilities for proven SRS/SBRT QA solutions, and the new SIM+™ Pro laser system for patient alignment.
Sun Nuclear, a Mirion Medical company (NYSE: MIR), today announced achievement of the CE mark per EU Medical Device Regulation for the SunSCAN™ 3D cylindrical water scanning system. The SunSCAN 3D system supports linear accelerator (linac) commissioning, beam scanning and annual Quality Assurance (QA) in Radiation Therapy. Since its release in May 2022, the SunSCAN 3D system has found widespread clinical adoption in countries outside of those requiring the CE mark for its efficiency and hyper-ac
ATLANTA, August 28, 2023--Mirion (NYSE: MIR) announced today that Chief Financial Officer, Brian Schopfer, will present at the Jefferies Industrials Conference in New York, NY. The presentation will begin at 9:00 AM ET on Wednesday, September 6, 2023.
ATLANTA, August 15, 2023--Mirion Technologies (NYSE: MIR), a leading provider of advanced radiation safety solutions, today announced a strategic design contract with X-Energy Reactor Company, LLC ("X-energy"), a leading developer of advanced small modular nuclear reactors and fuel technology for clean energy generation. Per the agreement, Mirion will provide detailed design support for the Burn Up Measurement System (BUMS), a vital system for the fuel cycle of the Xe-100 high-temperature gas-co
ATLANTA, August 02, 2023--Mirion ("we" or the "company") (NYSE: MIR), a global provider of radiation detection, measurement, analysis and monitoring solutions to the medical, nuclear, defense, and research end markets, today announced results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
MIR Price Returns