Mirum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - common stock (MIRM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MIRM POWR Grades
- MIRM scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MIRM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- MIRM ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
MIRM Stock Summary
- Mirum Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock had its IPO on July 18, 2019, making it an older stock than just 5.89% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 34.2, Mirum Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.76% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 3,691.28%, Mirum Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.46% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mirum Pharmaceuticals Inc are CDAK, MRUS, KYMR, ADAP, and ARCT.
- Visit MIRM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to mirumpharma.com.
MIRM Valuation Summary
- MIRM's price/sales ratio is 45.1; this is 297.36% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MIRM's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 26 months.
- Over the past 26 months, MIRM's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MIRM.
MIRM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MIRM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.16% of graded US stocks.
- MIRM's asset turnover comes in at 0.052 -- ranking 319th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MIRM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MIRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MIRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.46||52-week high||$22.14|
|Prev. close||$17.60||52-week low||$12.82|
|Day high||$17.73||Avg. volume||127,765|
|50-day MA||$15.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.51||Market Cap||534.94M|
Mirum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - common stock (MIRM) Company Bio
Mirum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on the development and commercialization of a late-stage pipeline of novel therapies for debilitating liver diseases. Its product candidates include Maralixibat and Volixibat. The company was founded by Niall O'Donnel, Michael Grey and Christopher Peetz on May 7, 2018 and is headquartered in Foster City, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
MIRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MIRM Latest Social Stream
View Full MIRM Social Stream
Latest MIRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mirum Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MIRM as an investment opportunity.
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 1 analysts just weighed in on and Mirum Pharmaceuticals (MIRM – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Mirum Pharmaceuticals (MIRM) In a report issued on January 11, Mani Foroohar from Leerink Partners maintained a Buy rating on Mirum Pharmaceuticals. The company's shares closed last Friday at $18.74. According to TipRanks.
Investment company Mesirow Financial Investment Management, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Green Brick Partners Inc, Cadre Holdings Inc, Identiv Inc, Atlanticus Holdings Corp, Andersons Inc, sells TriState Capital Holdings Inc, The Joint Corp, Mirum Pharmaceuticals Inc, Genasys Inc, CareDx Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Mesirow Financial Investment Management, Inc..
In a report released today, Ed Arce from H.C. Wainwright maintained a Buy rating on Mirum Pharmaceuticals (MIRM – Research Report), with a price target of $64.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $15.92. According to TipRanks.com, Arce is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 14.4% and a 38.4% success rate. Arce covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Entasis Therapeutics Holdings, Madrigal Pharmaceuticals, and Paratek Pharmaceuticals. Mirum Pharmaceuticals has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $57.67.
The following slide deck was published by Mirum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
FOSTER CITY, Calif., January 11, 2022--Mirum Pharmaceuticals Provides Business Update and Highlights Key 2022 Corporate Milestones
MIRM Price Returns