Mirum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - common stock (MIRM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MIRM POWR Grades
- MIRM scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 72.4% of US stocks.
- MIRM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MIRM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.64% of US stocks).
MIRM Stock Summary
- MIRM's price/sales ratio is 14.07; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.44% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MIRUM PHARMACEUTICALS INC is reporting a growth rate of -80.05%; that's higher than only 17.15% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MIRM's revenue has grown 226.84% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.24% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MIRUM PHARMACEUTICALS INC are FOLD, GWH, APLS, VLDR, and API.
- MIRM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MIRUM PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to mirumpharma.com.
MIRM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MIRM's price/sales ratio is 191.67% higher, now standing at 14.
- Over the past 41 months, MIRM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 15.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MIRM.
MIRM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MIRM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.16% of graded US stocks.
- MIRM's asset turnover comes in at 0.052 -- ranking 319th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MIRM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MIRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MIRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.89||52-week high||$30.55|
|Prev. close||$18.28||52-week low||$12.95|
|Day high||$18.91||Avg. volume||275,941|
|50-day MA||$20.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.86||Market Cap||696.47M|
Mirum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - common stock (MIRM) Company Bio
Mirum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on the development and commercialization of a late-stage pipeline of novel therapies for debilitating liver diseases. Its product candidates include Maralixibat and Volixibat. The company was founded by Niall O'Donnel, Michael Grey and Christopher Peetz on May 7, 2018 and is headquartered in Foster City, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
MIRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MIRM Latest Social Stream
View Full MIRM Social Stream
Latest MIRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MIRUM PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MIRM as an investment opportunity.
FOSTER CITY, Calif., November 29, 2022--Mirum Pharmaceuticals Provides Development Program Updates
FOSTER CITY, Calif., November 18, 2022--Mirum Pharmaceuticals to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
The share price of Mirum Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:MIRM) fell to $20.02 per share on Wednesday from $23.94. While Mirum Pharmaceuticals Inc. has underperformed by -16.37%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, MIRM rose by 26.47%, with highs and lows ranging from $30.55 to $12.82, […]
Mirum Pharmaceuticals Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
Mirum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:MIRM) Q3 2022 Results Conference Call November 09, 2022 08:00 AM ET Company Participants Ian Clements - CFO Chris Peetz - President, CEO &…
MIRM Price Returns