Mirum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - common stock (MIRM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MIRM POWR Grades
- MIRM scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MIRM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MIRM ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
MIRM Stock Summary
- MIRM's went public 2.7 years ago, making it older than merely 7.68% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- MIRM's price/sales ratio is 37.21; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.27% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 160.31%, Mirum Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.17% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mirum Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MRUS, FULC, SURF, ADAP, and MIST.
- Visit MIRM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to mirumpharma.com.
MIRM Valuation Summary
- MIRM's price/sales ratio is 45.1; this is 297.36% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MIRM's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 26 months.
- Over the past 26 months, MIRM's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MIRM.
MIRM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MIRM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.16% of graded US stocks.
- MIRM's asset turnover comes in at 0.052 -- ranking 319th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MIRM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MIRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MIRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.71||52-week high||$28.65|
|Prev. close||$20.57||52-week low||$12.82|
|Day high||$20.76||Avg. volume||208,619|
|50-day MA||$23.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.73||Market Cap||595.63M|
Mirum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - common stock (MIRM) Company Bio
Mirum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on the development and commercialization of a late-stage pipeline of novel therapies for debilitating liver diseases. Its product candidates include Maralixibat and Volixibat. The company was founded by Niall O'Donnel, Michael Grey and Christopher Peetz on May 7, 2018 and is headquartered in Foster City, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
MIRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MIRM Latest Social Stream
View Full MIRM Social Stream
Latest MIRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mirum Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MIRM as an investment opportunity.
Mirum Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: MIRM) Stock Jumped 29.45% Over A Month Are There Any Chances Of Growth?
During the last session, Mirum Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:MIRM)s traded shares were 0.35 million. At the end of the trading day, the stocks price was $23.12, reflecting an intraday gain of 1.67% or $0.38. The 52-week high for the MIRM share is $23.35, that puts it down -0.99 from that peak though still a striking 44.55% Mirum Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: MIRM) Stock Jumped 29.45% Over A Month Are There Any Chances Of Growth? Read More »
Mirum Pharmaceuticals' (NASDAQ:MIRM) investors will be pleased with their 14% return over the last year
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But one can do better than that by picking better...
Mirum Pharmaceuticals (MIRM) granted two new employees non-qualified stock options to buy 14.2K common shares and 7.1K restricted stock units under the company''s 2020 Inducement…
FOSTER CITY, Calif., February 11, 2022--Mirum Pharmaceuticals Reports Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
FOSTER CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mirum Pharmaceuticals to Present at SVB Leerink 11th Annual Global Healthcare Conference
MIRM Price Returns