Mitek Systems, Inc. (MITK): Price and Financial Metrics
MITK Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Mitek Systems Inc is higher than 92.11% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For MITK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Mitek Systems Inc comes in at 45.44%, a number that bests 88.47% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mitek Systems Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NEWR, LC, DERM, DDD, and LEAF.
- Visit MITK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.miteksystems.com.
MITK Stock Price Chart More Charts
MITK Price/Volume Stats
Mitek Systems, Inc. (MITK) Company Bio
Mitek Systems, Inc. develops, markets, and sells mobile capture and identity verification software solutions for enterprise customers in the Unites States. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in San Diego, California.