Mitek Systems, Inc. (MITK): Price and Financial Metrics
MITK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.42||52-week high||$11.95|
|Prev. close||$10.09||52-week low||$8.32|
|Day high||$10.52||Avg. volume||260,792|
|50-day MA||$9.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.89||Market Cap||465.57M|
MITK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MITK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MITK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MITK is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 152 days.
- MITK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
MITK Stock Summary
- MITEK SYSTEMS INC's stock had its IPO on May 26, 1995, making it an older stock than 76.56% of US equities in our set.
- MITK's current price/earnings ratio is 65.28, which is higher than 91.9% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MITK is more volatile than merely 11.92% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MITEK SYSTEMS INC are RXST, IPGP, CGNX, KNSA, and NTCT.
- MITK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MITEK SYSTEMS INC's official web site, go to www.miteksystems.com.
MITK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MITK's price/sales ratio is 30.61% higher, now standing at 3.2.
- Over the past 243 months, MITK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 18.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MITK.
MITK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -7.49%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 101.43%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 4.38%.
The table below shows MITK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MITK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MITK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.52% of graded US stocks.
- MITK's asset turnover comes in at 0.417 -- ranking 66th of 83 Computers stocks.
- EBIX, MNDT, and STX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MITK.
The table below shows MITK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MITK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MITK, see our MITK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$25.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.3 (Strong Buy)|
Mitek Systems, Inc. (MITK) Company Bio
Mitek Systems, Inc. develops, markets, and sells mobile capture and identity verification software solutions for enterprise customers in the Unites States. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in San Diego, California.
MITK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MITK Latest Social Stream
View Full MITK Social Stream
Latest MITK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MITEK SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MITK as an investment opportunity.
Criminal Marketplaces Provide Gateway to Rising Account Fraud and Identity Theft
SAN DIEGO, May 15, 2023--The amount of check fraud and identity theft-related crimes emerging from online criminal marketplaces continue to rise. Today, Mitek (NASDAQ: MITK) announced its partnership with DarkTower, a cyber intelligence research company, to address the growing threat. During the first quarter of 2023 alone, the Federal Trade Commission recorded nearly $2 billion in losses from more than 750,000 reports of fraud and identity theft.
Mitek Announces Receipt of Notice from Nasdaq
SAN DIEGO, May 12, 2023--Mitek Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: MITK, www.miteksystems.com, "Mitek" or the "Company"), a global leader in digital identity and digital fraud prevention, today reported that it received a notice (the "Notice") on May 12, 2023 from the Listing Qualifications Department of The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") advising the Company that it was not in compliance with Nasdaq’s continued listing requirements under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) (the "Rule") as a result of its fai
Return Trends At Mitek Systems (NASDAQ:MITK) Aren't Appealing
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? Typically, we'll want to...
ID R&D patent award sets new benchmark for prevention of voice spoofs and deepfakes
NEW YORK, May 04, 2023--ID R&D, an award-winning provider of liveness detection and voice biometrics products, has been granted a patent for a new approach to detecting voice-based spoofing and deepfake attacks. The method represents a significant advance in voice security, combining analysis of different speech audio features with the use of deep convolutional neural networks to enhance detection accuracy. It applies a novel multi-stage approach and analyzes a voice sample by first dividing it
Mitek Adds New Defense for Banks to Combat Rising Check Fraud
SAN DIEGO, April 18, 2023--Mitek (NASDAQ: MITK) today announced that check liveness is available for all customers of its flagship Check Fraud Defender through real-time mobile API. Check liveness is the ability to determine if a check is authentic and not a picture of a picture of a check. Check Fraud Defender detects forgeries and fraudulent activity otherwise missed by traditional fraud detection methods, and now Mitek’s proprietary check liveness technology adds an additional layer of defens
MITK Price Returns
Continue Researching MITKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mitek Systems Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Mitek Systems Inc (MITK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mitek Systems Inc (MITK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mitek Systems Inc (MITK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...