Mitek Systems, Inc. (MITK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MITK POWR Grades
- MITK scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MITK is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- MITK's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.91% of US stocks).
MITK Stock Summary
- MITK's current price/earnings ratio is 86.95, which is higher than 90.09% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,551.8%, Mitek Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.72% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Mitek Systems Inc is reporting a growth rate of 221.38%; that's higher than 91.48% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MITK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FORM, EXEL, ICHR, ERII, and CRUS.
- MITK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mitek Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.miteksystems.com.
MITK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MITK's price/earnings ratio is 108.63% higher, now standing at 82.2.
- MITK's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MITK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 78.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MITK.
MITK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MITK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.11||52-week high||$22.40|
|Prev. close||$19.51||52-week low||$9.75|
|Day high||$22.40||Avg. volume||643,286|
|50-day MA||$18.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.03||Market Cap||951.92M|
Mitek Systems, Inc. (MITK) Company Bio
Mitek Systems, Inc. develops, markets, and sells mobile capture and identity verification software solutions for enterprise customers in the Unites States. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in San Diego, California.
MITK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Mitek Systems Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Mitek Systems Inc ranked in the 66th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 67.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Mitek Systems Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.74 years, is 0.43% -- higher than 76.85% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 13.84% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MITK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MITK Latest Social Stream
View Full MITK Social Stream
Latest MITK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mitek Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MITK as an investment opportunity.
With me on today's call are Max Carnecchia, Mitek's CEO; and Frank Teruel, Mitek's CFO. Before I turn the call over to Max and Frank, I'd like to cover a few quick items. This afternoon, Mitek issued a press release announcing its third-quarter fiscal 2021 financial results.
Mitek Systems (MITK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 43.75% and 6.87%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SAN DIEGO, July 29, 2021--Mitek (NASDAQ: MITK, www.miteksystems.com), a global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions, today reported financial results for its third quarter of fiscal 2021 ended June 30, 2021. Total third quarter revenue increased 25% year over year, fueled by increased demand for both identity verification solutions and mobile deposit as commerce continues its shift to digital channels.
Mitek Systems (MITK) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SAN DIEGO, July 22, 2021--Mitek (NASDAQ: MITK, www.miteksystems.com), a global leader in mobile capture and digital identify verification solutions, today announced that it will release its financial results for the third quarter of fiscal 2021, ended June 30, 2021, on Thursday, July 29, 2021, after the close of the market.
MITK Price Returns