Mitek Systems, Inc. (MITK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MITK POWR Grades
- MITK scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 84.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MITK is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- MITK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 29.4% of US stocks).
MITK Stock Summary
- MITK's current price/earnings ratio is 67.68, which is higher than 88.13% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,657.47%, Mitek Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.86% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MITK comes in at -19.42% -- higher than that of merely 15.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MITK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PDEX, DLB, KN, NOVT, and TRIP.
- MITK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mitek Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.miteksystems.com.
MITK Valuation Summary
- MITK's price/sales ratio is 8.5; this is 60.38% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MITK's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.9.
- MITK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 80.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MITK.
MITK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -0.9%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 147.46%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 66.12%.
The table below shows MITK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MITK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MITK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.52% of graded US stocks.
- MITK's asset turnover comes in at 0.417 -- ranking 66th of 83 Computers stocks.
- EBIX, MNDT, and STX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MITK.
The table below shows MITK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MITK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MITK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.13||52-week high||$23.29|
|Prev. close||$17.17||52-week low||$11.27|
|Day high||$17.32||Avg. volume||569,482|
|50-day MA||$18.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.01||Market Cap||754.13M|
Mitek Systems, Inc. (MITK) Company Bio
Mitek Systems, Inc. develops, markets, and sells mobile capture and identity verification software solutions for enterprise customers in the Unites States. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MITK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MITK Latest Social Stream
View Full MITK Social Stream
Latest MITK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mitek Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MITK as an investment opportunity.
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
Zacks Investment Research upgraded shares of Mitek Systems (NASDAQ:MITK) from a hold rating to a buy rating in a report released on Saturday morning, Zacks.com reports. The brokerage currently has $19.00 price target on the software makers stock. According to Zacks, Mitek Systems, Inc. is primarily engaged in the development and sale of software products 
Equities analysts expect that Mitek Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:MITK) will post sales of $28.55 million for the current fiscal quarter, Zacks reports. Three analysts have provided estimates for Mitek Systems’ earnings. The lowest sales estimate is $27.80 million and the highest is $29.70 million. Mitek Systems reported sales of $25.98 million in the same quarter last […]
Equities analysts predict that Mitek Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:MITK) will post $0.16 earnings per share for the current quarter, Zacks reports. Three analysts have made estimates for Mitek Systems’ earnings. The highest EPS estimate is $0.17 and the lowest is $0.13. Mitek Systems posted earnings of $0.14 per share in the same quarter last year, which […]
Maxim Group reiterated their buy rating on shares of Mitek Systems (NASDAQ:MITK) in a research report sent to investors on Friday, Price Targets.com reports. The brokerage currently has a $28.00 price target on the software makers stock. A number of other brokerages also recently issued reports on MITK. Zacks Investment Research raised Mitek Systems from 
MITK Price Returns