Mitek Systems, Inc. (MITK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MITK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MITK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MITK is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- MITK's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 19.4% of US stocks).
MITK Stock Summary
- MITEK SYSTEMS INC's stock had its IPO on May 26, 1995, making it an older stock than 76.11% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 65.42, MITEK SYSTEMS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.42% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MITK is more volatile than just 22.64% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MITEK SYSTEMS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NXGN, CGNX, DV, CALX, and DLB.
- Visit MITK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.miteksystems.com.
MITK Valuation Summary
- MITK's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 19.23% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MITK's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MITK.
MITK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 30.63%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 76.76%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -34.36%.
The table below shows MITK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MITK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MITK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.52% of graded US stocks.
- MITK's asset turnover comes in at 0.417 -- ranking 66th of 83 Computers stocks.
- EBIX, MNDT, and STX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MITK.
The table below shows MITK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MITK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MITK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.90||52-week high||$17.00|
|Prev. close||$9.89||52-week low||$8.32|
|Day high||$10.03||Avg. volume||221,083|
|50-day MA||$10.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.22||Market Cap||442.33M|
Mitek Systems, Inc. (MITK) Company Bio
Mitek Systems, Inc. develops, markets, and sells mobile capture and identity verification software solutions for enterprise customers in the Unites States. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MITK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MITK Latest Social Stream
View Full MITK Social Stream
Latest MITK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MITEK SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MITK as an investment opportunity.
Mitek Systems, Inc. (MITK) operates in the identity verification systems industry, which currently grows at a double digit. Already with many clients from very different market verticals and technology, if internationalization and the merger integration of ID R&D are successful, in my view, the stock could be worth around $17.97 per share. I also see risks from lack of product and technological diversification and competition. With that, in my view, MITK appears undervalued by the market.
Accompanying the modernization of industries and the daily life of people as well as security systems in access to personal data,...
In the latest trading session, Mitek Systems (MITK) closed at $9.73, marking a -1.92% move from the previous day.
Based on the average brokerage recommendation (ABR), Mitek Systems (MITK) should be added to one's portfolio. Wall Street analysts' overly optimistic recommendations cast doubt on the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric. So, is the stock worth buying?
Mitek Systems (MITK) closed at $10.04 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.18% move from the prior day.
Cloudflare and Mitek Systems are downtrodden growth stocks that can bounce back and deliver strong returns.
MITK Price Returns