Mitek Systems, Inc. (MITK): Price and Financial Metrics
MITK Stock Summary
- MITK's current price/earnings ratio is 93.64, which is higher than 95.67% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Mitek Systems Inc is higher than it is for about merely 8.1% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MITK has reported earnings growth of -110.38%, putting it ahead of only 13.14% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mitek Systems Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be STMP, YELP, RP, NTGR, and STAA.
- MITK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mitek Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.miteksystems.com.
MITK Stock Price Chart More Charts
MITK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.50||52-week high||$12.21|
|Prev. close||$7.58||52-week low||$5.26|
|Day high||$7.67||Avg. volume||451,045|
|50-day MA||$8.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.97||Market Cap||306.76M|
Mitek Systems, Inc. (MITK) Company Bio
Mitek Systems, Inc. develops, markets, and sells mobile capture and identity verification software solutions for enterprise customers in the Unites States. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in San Diego, California.