AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (MITT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MITT POWR Grades
- MITT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 73.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MITT is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MITT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.29% of US stocks).
MITT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AG MORTGAGE INVESTMENT TRUST INC is higher than it is for about 99.05% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MITT's revenue has grown -96.77% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 0.87% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MITT comes in at -2,019.81% -- higher than that of merely 0.42% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AG MORTGAGE INVESTMENT TRUST INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EFC, CIM, BLX, TWO, and WMC.
- MITT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AG MORTGAGE INVESTMENT TRUST INC's official web site, go to www.agmit.com.
MITT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, MITT's price/sales ratio is 250% higher, now standing at 4.2.
- MITT's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 138 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MITT.
MITT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 106.69%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -28.07%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -61.29%.
The table below shows MITT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MITT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MITT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.91% of graded US stocks.
- MITT's asset turnover comes in at 0.049 -- ranking 300th of 444 Trading stocks.
- CORR, MFA, and WMC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MITT.
The table below shows MITT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MITT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MITT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.74||52-week high||$11.06|
|Prev. close||$5.52||52-week low||$3.52|
|Day high||$5.78||Avg. volume||213,986|
|50-day MA||$4.79||Dividend yield||14.63%|
|200-day MA||$7.05||Market Cap||126.64M|
AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (MITT) Company Bio
AG Mortgage Investment Trust invests in, acquires and manages a diversified portfolio of residential and commercial mortgage assets, other real estate-related securities and financial assets. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
MITT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MITT Latest Social Stream
View Full MITT Social Stream
Latest MITT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AG MORTGAGE INVESTMENT TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MITT as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, November 04, 2022--AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. ("MITT," "we," the "Company," or "our") (NYSE: MITT) today reported financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022.
AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. Schedules Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
NEW YORK, October 28, 2022--AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (NYSE: MITT) (the "Company") announced today that it will release third quarter 2022 financial results prior to market open on Friday, November 4, 2022. The Company will host a conference call to discuss the results on Friday, November 4, 2022, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
NEW YORK, October 17, 2022--AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (NYSE: MITT) (the "Company") announced today an update on its portfolio and liquidity position, including certain preliminary estimated financial information as of and for the quarter ended September 30, 2022.
NEW YORK, September 22, 2022--AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (NYSE: MITT) (the "Company") announced that its Board of Directors (the "Board") has appointed T.J. Durkin as the Company’s Chief Executive Officer, effective October 1, 2022. In addition to the new CEO role, Mr. Durkin will continue his roles as the Company’s President and as a member of the Board.
AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (NYSE:MITT) most popular amongst individual investors who own 59% of the shares, institutions hold 26%
Every investor in AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. ( NYSE:MITT ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder...
MITT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MITTWant to do more research on AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc (MITT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc (MITT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc (MITT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch