AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (MITT): Price and Financial Metrics
MITT Stock Summary
- For MITT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.21% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MITT is more volatile than only 1.27% of stocks we're observing.
- AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -182.4%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 1.85% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TRTX, KREF, XAN, MFA, and EFC.
- MITT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.agmit.com.
MITT Stock Price Chart More Charts
MITT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.37||52-week high||$17.88|
|Prev. close||$16.34||52-week low||$14.67|
|Day high||$16.45||Avg. volume||164,919|
|50-day MA||$15.80||Dividend yield||11.02%|
|200-day MA||$15.71||Market Cap||535.99M|
AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (MITT) Company Bio
AG Mortgage Investment Trust invests in, acquires and manages a diversified portfolio of residential and commercial mortgage assets, other real estate-related securities and financial assets. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in New York, New York.