AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (MITT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MITT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MITT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MITT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- MITT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 15.45% of US stocks).
MITT Stock Summary
- MITT's current price/earnings ratio is 1.74, which is higher than only 0.67% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that MITT's revenue has grown -120.56% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 0.49% of US companies in our set.
- AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -181.25%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 1.55% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SC, WVFC, NYCB, NYMT, and MFA.
- MITT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.agmit.com.
MITT Valuation Summary
- MITT's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 63.91% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- MITT's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 122 months.
- MITT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 122 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MITT.
MITT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MITT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.78||52-week high||$14.88|
|Prev. close||$11.07||52-week low||$7.54|
|Day high||$11.20||Avg. volume||483,167|
|50-day MA||$12.68||Dividend yield||2.6%|
|200-day MA||$11.03||Market Cap||167.15M|
AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (MITT) Company Bio
AG Mortgage Investment Trust invests in, acquires and manages a diversified portfolio of residential and commercial mortgage assets, other real estate-related securities and financial assets. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in New York, New York.
MITT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MITT Latest Social Stream
View Full MITT Social Stream
Latest MITT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MITT as an investment opportunity.
AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. is a hybrid mortgage REIT that diversifies its funds by using Credit Investments and Agency RMBS. Using both residential and commercial investments, the REIT remains privately-held, increasing profits for its shareholders. It is managed by AG REIT Management. Step 1: Open up a brokerage account. When you would like to invest in real estate without purchasing properties, you can invest in REITs like MITT. Open a brokerage account with one of the companies below,
NEW YORK, July 22, 2021--AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (NYSE: MITT) (the "Company") announced today that its previously announced 1-for-3 reverse stock split of common stock was completed following the close of business today. The Company’s common stock will continue to trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "MITT" and, starting on July 23, 2021, under a new CUSIP number: 001228 501.
NEW YORK, July 12, 2021--AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (NYSE: MITT) (the "Company") announced today that its Board of Directors unanimously approved a reverse stock split of the Company’s common stock at a ratio of 1-for-3. The reverse stock split is expected to take effect following the close of business on July 22, 2021 (the "Effective Time").
Penny stock REITs are in a unique position because of the current rebound, providing income via dividends as well as pandemic-fueled growth.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2021 Common Dividend of $0.07 per Share.
MITT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MITTWant to do more research on AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc (MITT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc (MITT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc (MITT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch