AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (MITT): Price and Financial Metrics
MITT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.08, AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 1.11% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc comes in at -420.32%, a number that bests just 0.09% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MITT comes in at 1,189.86% -- higher than that of 99.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MITT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MFA, CLNC, SC, FTS, and GPMT.
- MITT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.agmit.com.
MITT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MITT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.43||52-week high||$16.14|
|Prev. close||$4.43||52-week low||$1.46|
|Day high||$4.55||Avg. volume||2,618,089|
|50-day MA||$3.41||Dividend yield||2.71%|
|200-day MA||$3.17||Market Cap||183.65M|
AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (MITT) Company Bio
AG Mortgage Investment Trust invests in, acquires and manages a diversified portfolio of residential and commercial mortgage assets, other real estate-related securities and financial assets. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in New York, New York.
MITT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MITT Latest Social Stream
View Full MITT Social Stream
Latest MITT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MITT as an investment opportunity.
Shares of AG Mortgage jumped 17.8% on Friday after the hybrid mortgage real estate investment trust (REIT) company reported higher-than-expected 1Q sales. Additionally, the company saw a significant increase in adjusted book value mainly driven by a recovery in asset values. AG Mortgage’s (MITT) 4Q revenues of $24.45 million smashed the Street's estimates of $12.01 million. However, its top-line was lower than the year-ago quarter’s revenues of $37.52 million. Core earnings plunged 57.8% to $0.22 per share year-over-year.
AG Mortgage Investment Trust (MITT) surges 19% after adjusted book value per share rose 28% during Q4 and the company estimated further gains in January.The Q4 increase resulted from continued asset value recovery in its residential and CMBS portfolios, as well as strong performance from mortgage origination affiliate Arc Home, the company...
The following slide deck was published by AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
AG Mortgage Investment Trust Wall street estimates Earnings report Stock market Insights & financial analysis
AG Mortgage Investment Trust announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
Mr. Moore, you may begin. Before we begin, please note that the information discussed in today's call may contain forward-looking statements. Any forward-looking statements made during today's call is subject to certain risks and uncertainties which are outlined in our SEC filings, including under the headings cautionary statement regarding forward-looking statements, risk factors, and management's discussion and analysis.
MITT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MITTWant to do more research on AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc (MITT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc (MITT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc (MITT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!