AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (MITT): Price and Financial Metrics
MITT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.55||52-week high||$7.05|
|Prev. close||$5.56||52-week low||$4.82|
|Day high||$5.69||Avg. volume||109,377|
|50-day MA||$5.21||Dividend yield||3.68%|
|200-day MA||$5.77||Market Cap||112.30M|
MITT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MITT POWR Grades
- MITT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MITT is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MITT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 16.03% of US stocks).
MITT Stock Summary
- For MITT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.32% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that MITT's revenue has grown 1,934.36% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.56% of US companies in our set.
- AG MORTGAGE INVESTMENT TRUST INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -476.11%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 0.98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MITT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BXMT, WMC, EFC, TRTX, and CIM.
- Visit MITT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.agmit.com.
MITT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, MITT's price/sales ratio is 45.45% higher, now standing at 1.6.
- MITT's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 151 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MITT.
MITT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 106.69%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 155.25%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 122.82%.
The table below shows MITT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MITT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MITT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.91% of graded US stocks.
- MITT's asset turnover comes in at 0.049 -- ranking 300th of 444 Trading stocks.
- CORR, MFA, and WMC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MITT.
The table below shows MITT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (MITT) Company Bio
AG Mortgage Investment Trust invests in, acquires and manages a diversified portfolio of residential and commercial mortgage assets, other real estate-related securities and financial assets. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in New York, New York.
MITT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MITT Latest Social Stream
View Full MITT Social Stream
Latest MITT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AG MORTGAGE INVESTMENT TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MITT as an investment opportunity.
AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. Announces Second Interim Fourth Quarter Common Dividend of $0.05 Per Share
NEW YORK, November 20, 2023--AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (NYSE: MITT) ("MITT") announced that its Board of Directors has declared a second interim fourth quarter dividend of $0.05 per common share in light of the adjournment of the special meeting of Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation ("WMC") stockholders until December 5, 2023. The dividend is payable on January 2, 2024, to stockholders of record as of November 30, 2023. MITT expects to declare its remaining fourth quarter divide
AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (NYSE:MITT) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 Operator: Good day and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the AG Mortgage Trust Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time all participants are in a listen-only mode. After management remarks there will be a question-and-answer session. [Operator […]
NEW YORK, November 07, 2023--AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. ("MITT," "we," the "Company," or "our") (NYSE: MITT) today reported financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2023.
AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. Stockholders Approve Issuance of Common Stock in Merger With Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation
NEW YORK, November 07, 2023--AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (NYSE: MITT) ("MITT") announced that at the special meeting of stockholders held today its stockholders approved the issuance of MITT’s common stock pursuant to the terms of the previously announced merger agreement with Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation ("WMC"). Pursuant to the merger agreement, MITT will acquire WMC through WMC’s merger with and into a wholly owned subsidiary of MITT (the "Merger"). The Merger is expected
AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. Schedules Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Release and Conference Call
NEW YORK, October 31, 2023--AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (NYSE: MITT) (the "Company") announced today that it will release third quarter 2023 financial results after market close on Tuesday, November 7, 2023. The Company will host a conference call to discuss the results on Tuesday, November 7, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
MITT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MITTWant to do more research on AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc (MITT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc (MITT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc (MITT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch