AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (MITT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MITT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MITT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.17% of US stocks.
- MITT's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- MITT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 13.42% of US stocks).
MITT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.85, AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 0.75% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that MITT's revenue has grown -120.56% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0.43% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MITT comes in at -171.05% -- higher than that of only 1.6% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HGSH, WVFC, SC, MFA, and NYMT.
- MITT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.agmit.com.
MITT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MITT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.20||52-week high||$7.89|
|Prev. close||$4.05||52-week low||$2.39|
|Day high||$4.23||Avg. volume||1,655,966|
|50-day MA||$4.05||Dividend yield||5.93%|
|200-day MA||$3.34||Market Cap||195.40M|
AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (MITT) Company Bio
AG Mortgage Investment Trust invests in, acquires and manages a diversified portfolio of residential and commercial mortgage assets, other real estate-related securities and financial assets. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in New York, New York.
MITT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MITT Latest Social Stream
View Full MITT Social Stream
Latest MITT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MITT as an investment opportunity.
With me on the call today are David Roberts, our chairman and CEO; T.J. Durkin, our president; Nick Smith, our chief investment officer; and Anthony Rossiello, our chief financial officer. Before we begin, please note that the information discussed in today's call may contain forward-looking statements. Any forward-looking statements made during today's call are subject to certain risks and uncertainties which are outlined in our SEC filings, including under the headings cautionary statement regarding forward-looking statements, risk factors and management's discussion and analysis.
AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. ("MITT," "we," the "Company" or "our") (NYSE: MITT) today reported financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (NYSE:MITT) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (NYSE: MITT) announced that its Board of Directors has declared a dividend of $0.06 per common share for the first quarter 2021. The dividend is payable on April 30, 2021 to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 1, 2021. About AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. is a hybrid mortgage REIT that opportunistically invests in a diversified risk-adjusted portfolio of Credit Investments a
Monthly disclosure of the total number of voting rights and shares composing the share capital Articles L. 233-8-II of the French Commercial Code and 223-16 of the General Regulation of the Autorité des Marchés Financiers Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse, March 5, 2021 DateTotal number of sharesTheoretical total number of voting rights1Net total number of voting rights2February 28, 202037,078,35737,078,35737,014,480 Investor Relations Contact [email protected] / + 33 1 30 23 20 87 1 Calculated on the basis of all the shares to which voting rights are attached, including shares stripped of voting rights (pursuant to article 223-11 of the General Regulation of the Autorité des marchés financiers). 2 Excluding treasury shares Attachment GTT Monthly disclosure of the total number of vot...
MITT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MITTWant to do more research on AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc (MITT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc (MITT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc (MITT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch