Majesco (MJCO): Price and Financial Metrics
MJCO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MJCO is currently 202.71, higher than 98.72% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -79.19%, Majesco's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.43% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MJCO has reported earnings growth of 521.95%, putting it ahead of 97.47% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Majesco, a group of peers worth examining would be FLGT, APPF, AUDC, ONDK, and CYBE.
- Visit MJCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.majesco.com.
MJCO Stock Price Chart More Charts
MJCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.99||52-week high||$10.69|
|Prev. close||$7.83||52-week low||$6.84|
|Day high||$8.09||Avg. volume||18,100|
|50-day MA||$8.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.32||Market Cap||344.09M|
Majesco (MJCO) Company Bio
Majesco provides software solutions for the insurance industry worldwide. The company offers solutions in life and annuity products. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in New York, New York.