MOLECULAR DATA INC. (MKD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MKD POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MKD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.32% of US stocks.
- MKD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 95 days.
- MKD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
MKD Stock Summary
- Molecular Data Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 0.16% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 94,727.77%, Molecular Data Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.98% of about US stocks.
- Molecular Data Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -473.86%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 0.6% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MKD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SHWZ, GLPG, CRMD, BILL, and CMRX.
- MKD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Molecular Data Inc's official web site, go to www.molbase.cn.
MKD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MKD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.86||52-week high||$3.89|
|Prev. close||$0.85||52-week low||$0.73|
|Day high||$0.91||Avg. volume||4,577,939|
|50-day MA||$0.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.09||Market Cap||99.19M|
MOLECULAR DATA INC. (MKD) Company Bio
Molecular Data, Inc. operates a data-driven integrated platform in chemical e-commerce industry that provides database and business intelligence services, financing information services, and warehousing and logistics facilitation services. It operates through the following segments: Chemical Trading-Direct Sales Model, Chemical Trading-Marketplace Model, and Online Membership Service. The Chemical Trading-Direct Sales Model segment acquires chemicals from suppliers and sell directly to customers and generate revenue from the sales price of relevant chemicals. The Chemical Trading-Marketplace Model segment generates revenue from commission fees. The Online Membership Service segment refers to the revenue from the service fees charged to online members in relation to the membership services, including advertising services and market updates. The company was founded by Dong Liang Chang and Li Li in 2018 and is headquarter in Shanghai, China.
MKD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MKD Latest Social Stream
View Full MKD Social Stream
Latest MKD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Molecular Data Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MKD as an investment opportunity.
Molecular Data Inc. ("Molecular Data" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: MKD), a leading technology-driven platform in China's chemical industry, announced that it has signed a cooperation agreement with Dalian Lianhua Chemical Co., Ltd. ("Dalian Lianhua"), a leading manufacturer in the subdivision field of boric acid compounds in China. In the future, the two companies will combine the strengths of both parties to help the rapid development of R&D in domestic pharmaceutical companies and the drug synthesis industries.
Molecular Data Inc. ("Molecular Data" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: MKD), a leading technology-driven platform in China's chemical industry, today announced that it has entered into a supply framework agreement with Anhui Gujing Distillery Co., Ltd. ("Gujing"), one of the most important core enterprises in China's liquor market, as part of its efforts to expand presence in the food and beverage industry.
Molecular Data Inc. ("Molecular Data" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: MKD), a leading technology-driven platform in China's chemical industry, today announced that it has reached a partnership memorandum (MOU) for a potential transaction, including a stake in a renowned brand name in the US with more than two decades of domain expertise.
Molecular Data Inc. ("Molecular Data" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: MKD), a leading technology-driven platform in China's chemical industry, today announced that it has signed a cooperation agreement with Yili Industrial Group Co., Ltd. ("Yili Group"), China and the world's largest dairy company, making MKD Laboratory Supplies Mall the designated centralized procurement platform for Yili Group, its branches and subsidiaries.
Every investor in Molecular Data Inc. ( NASDAQ:MKD ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
MKD Price Returns