Markforged Holding Corporation (MKFG): Price and Financial Metrics
MKFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.39||52-week high||$2.30|
|Prev. close||$1.41||52-week low||$0.71|
|Day high||$1.44||Avg. volume||1,078,391|
|50-day MA||$1.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.19||Market Cap||274.28M|
MKFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MKFG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MKFG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MKFG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MKFG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
MKFG Stock Summary
- MKFG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.16 -- higher than merely 13.29% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- MKFG's went public 3.11 years ago, making it older than only 13.78% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MARKFORGED HOLDING CORP is reporting a growth rate of -316.99%; that's higher than just 4.64% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MARKFORGED HOLDING CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be LEDS, HRMY, RNLX, XOS, and VMEO.
- To check out MARKFORGED HOLDING CORP's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001816613.
MKFG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MKFG's EV/EBIT ratio is 115.74% lower, now standing at -3.1.
- MKFG's price/sales ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MKFG.
MKFG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MKFG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.61% of graded US stocks.
- MKFG's asset turnover comes in at 0.77 -- ranking 35th of 83 Computers stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MKFG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Markforged Holding Corporation (MKFG) Company Bio
MarkForged, Inc. designs, develops, and manufactures industrial 3D printers. The company offers end-to-end metal and carbon fiber 3D printers; 3D printer for continuous fiberglass reinforced parts; refined FFF 3D printer for micro carbon fiber filled nylon parts; fiber composite 3D printer; and FFF desktop 3D printer for micro carbon fiber filled nylon parts. It also offers 3D printing software. The company was incorporated in 2013 and is based in Watertown, Massachusetts with European headquarters in Dublin, Ireland.
MKFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MKFG Latest Social Stream
View Full MKFG Social Stream
Latest MKFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARKFORGED HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MKFG as an investment opportunity.
Sidoti Events, LLC, an affiliate of Sidoti & Company, LLC, has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day September Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, September 20-21, 2023. The presentation schedule is subject to change.
Markforged Unlocks The Future Of Distributed Manufacturing, Enabling Manufacturer-Certified Parts To Be Licensed And Printed At The Point Of Need
WALTHAM, Mass., September 18, 2023--Markforged Holding Corporation (NYSE: MKFG), the company strengthening manufacturing resiliency by enabling industrial production at the point of need, today announces Digital Source, an on-demand parts platform built to enable the licensing and 3D-printing of manufacturer-certified parts when and where they are needed, without the cost or hassle of physical inventory management.
WALTHAM, Mass., September 15, 2023--Markforged Holding Corporation (NYSE:MKFG), the company strengthening manufacturing resiliency by enabling industrial production at the point of need, will host its 2023 Investor Day on Tuesday, September 19, 2023 starting at 12:00 PM ET at its Global Headquarters located at 60 Tower Road in Waltham, Massachusetts. The event will include product demonstrations, company presentations from management, an overview of an innovation, and panel discussions from exis
Sidoti Events, LLC, an affiliate of Sidoti & Company, LLC, has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day August Micro-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, August 16-17, 2023. The presentation schedule is subject to change.
WALTHAM, Mass., August 10, 2023--Markforged Holding Corporation (NYSE: MKFG) (the "Company"), the company strengthening manufacturing resiliency by enabling industrial production at the point of need, today announced its results from the second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
MKFG Price Returns