Monaker Group (MKGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MKGI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MKGI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.76% of US stocks.
- MKGI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- MKGI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.04% of US stocks).
MKGI Stock Summary
- Monaker Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 8.05% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 1,086.88, Monaker Group Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.08% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Monaker Group Inc comes in at -89.06%, a number that bests only 1.75% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Monaker Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MRSN, CRDF, AIM, LUMO, and EDSA.
- MKGI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Monaker Group Inc's official web site, go to www.monakergroup.com.
MKGI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MKGI's price/sales ratio is 33531.43% higher, now standing at 1177.1.
- Over the past 40 months, MKGI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MKGI.
MKGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MKGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.14||52-week high||$4.99|
|Prev. close||$2.24||52-week low||$1.67|
|Day high||$2.24||Avg. volume||749,214|
|50-day MA||$2.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.68||Market Cap||50.19M|
Monaker Group (MKGI) Company Bio
Monaker Group Inc is a technology driven travel and digital marketing company. The Company's services include technology, a film library, and media distribution.
MKGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MKGI Latest Social Stream
View Full MKGI Social Stream
Latest MKGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Monaker Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MKGI as an investment opportunity.
SUNRISE, FL, June 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- Monaker Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: MKGI) (the “Company”), a technology solutions company building a digital business ecosystem for digital advertisers, consumers, video gamers and travelers, reported today that it is set to join the Russell Microcap® Index at the conclusion of the 2021 Russell indexes annual reconstitution, effective after the U.S. market opens on Monday, June 28, 2021, according to a preliminary list of additions post
Technology solutions provider Monaker Group Inc (NASDAQ: MKGI) received regulatory approval from the Office of the Commissioner of Financial Institutions of Puerto Rico (OCIF) to acquire 57.6% of International Financial Enterprise Bank (IFEB). IFEB is a global financial institution headquartered in San Juan, Puerto Rico. According to the consent, Monaker can acquire 100% ownership of the bank without a future review. IFEB will help Monaker establish a full range of fintech solutions, including c
Monaker Group Receives Formal Approval to Acquire 57.6% Stake in International Financial Enterprise Bank, Planning Fintech Solutions for eCommerce and Digital Media Platforms
SUNRISE, FL & SAN JUAN, PR, June 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire – Monaker Group (NASDAQ: MKGI) (the “Company”), a technology solutions company building a digital business ecosystem for digital advertisers, consumers, video gamers and travelers, reported today that it has received the required formal regulatory approval from the Office of the Commissioner of Financial Institutions of Puerto Rico (OCIF) to proceed with its previously announced acquisition of 57.6 percent of Internat
Spending $500 is a small bet with upside potential for readers seeking penny stocks to buy.
35 of the Best Ideas Companies to Present at the Summer Solstice - Best Ideas from the Buy-Side Virtual Investor Conference on June 1-4, 2021
RALEIGH, NC / ACCESSWIRE / May 27, 2021 / The Summer Solstice - Best Ideas from the Buy-Side will take place on June 1-4, 2021, where 35 SmallCap, MicroCap and NanoCap public companies will be presenting via virtual webcast to a global investor audience.The Summer Solstice - Best Ideas from the Buy Side: VIRTUAL begins on Tuesday, June 1, 2021, with company presentations beginning at 9am Eastern Time.
MKGI Price Returns