MKS Instruments, Inc. (MKSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MKSI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MKSI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MKSI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- MKSI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 50th percentile.
MKSI Stock Summary
- Mks Instruments Inc's market capitalization of $9,883,357,544 is ahead of 80.98% of US-listed equities.
- Over the past twelve months, MKSI has reported earnings growth of 79.52%, putting it ahead of 82.11% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that MKSI's revenue has grown 26.18% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 80.52% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mks Instruments Inc are HRC, MORN, BKI, DOX, and ICLR.
- MKSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mks Instruments Inc's official web site, go to www.mksinst.com.
MKSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MKSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$177.56||52-week high||$199.44|
|Prev. close||$181.34||52-week low||$100.81|
|Day high||$178.00||Avg. volume||424,480|
|50-day MA||$183.55||Dividend yield||0.5%|
|200-day MA||$152.91||Market Cap||9.83B|
MKS Instruments, Inc. (MKSI) Company Bio
MKS Instruments provides instruments, subsystems, and process control solutions that measure, control, power, monitor, and analyze critical parameters of manufacturing processes in the United States and internationally. The company operates through four segments: Advanced Manufacturing Capital Equipment, Analytical Solutions Group, Europe Region Sales & Service, and Asia Region Sales & Service. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Andover, Massachusetts.
MKSI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Mks Instruments Inc. To summarize, we found that Mks Instruments Inc ranked in the 54th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Mks Instruments Inc ended up being:
- MKSI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 38.24% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Mks Instruments Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 19.42. This coverage rate is greater than that of 81.57% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 23.51% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MKSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MKSI Latest Social Stream
View Full MKSI Social Stream
Latest MKSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mks Instruments Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MKSI as an investment opportunity.
Excimer Laser Equipment Market Size And Forecast (2021-2027)| With Post Impact Of Covid-19 By Top Leading Players- MKS Instruments, Lumentum, Trumpf, Jenoptik, Gigaphoton
Global Excimer Laser Equipment Industry Market 2021-2027: Overview The worldwide Excimer Laser Equipment market report investigations market patterns, with information from 2021 and projections of compound yearly development rates (CAGR) until 2027. It investigates a point by point outline, which incorporates market definition, item/administrations applications, and diverse assembling techniques utilized across districts. Additionally, the worldwide 
Laser Processing Market to Touch USD 6.11 Billion by 2026 at a 7.3% CAGR | Growing Automation Across Manufacturing Facilities Has Generated Opportunities for Growth in The Global Laser Processing Industry
Global Laser Processing Market leaders are Altec GmbH, ALPhANOV, Amada Co., Ltd, Eurolaser GmbH, Bystronic Laser AG, LaserStar Technologies Corporation, Coherent Inc., Epilog Laser, Inc., Han''s Laser Technology Industry Group Co., Ltd., Prima Industries, IPG Photonics Corporation, Newport Corporation (MKS Instruments, Inc.), The Needham Group (Needham Coding), ROFIN-SINAR Technologies Inc., Jenoptik Laser GmbH, Q-Peak Inc., SEI Laser, Trumpf GmbH + Co. KG, Trotec Laser GmbH, Universal Laser Systems, Inc., Xenetech Global Inc, FOBA, and MitsubishiElectric. Global Laser Processing Market leaders are Altec GmbH, ALPhANOV, Amada Co., Ltd, Eurolaser GmbH, Bystronic Laser AG, LaserStar Technologies Corporation, Coherent Inc., Epilog Laser, Inc., Han''s Laser Technology Industry Group Co., Lt...
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Rank.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: ASML Holding, Lam Research and MKS Instruments
MFC for Semiconductor Market is booming Globally with Top key players- Sevenstar Flow,HORIBA,MKS Instruments,Bronkhorst
COVID-19 Impact on Global MFC for Semiconductor Market Professional Survey Research Report 2021-2027 Latest research on Global MFC for Semiconductor Market report covers forecast and analysis on a worldwide, regional and country level. The study provides historical information of 2016-2021 together with a forecast from 2021 to 2027 supported by both volume and revenue (USD 
MKSI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|