MKS Instruments, Inc. (MKSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MKSI POWR Grades
- MKSI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.58% of US stocks.
- MKSI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- MKSI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.1% of US stocks).
MKSI Stock Summary
- MKSI has a higher market value than 78.49% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $8,348,282,943.
- Over the past twelve months, MKSI has reported earnings growth of 84.58%, putting it ahead of 77.98% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that MKSI's revenue has grown 31.91% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 78.71% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mks Instruments Inc are CPSI, DZSI, AMOT, ENTG, and CEMI.
- MKSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mks Instruments Inc's official web site, go to www.mksinst.com.
MKSI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MKSI's price/sales ratio is 43.4% lower, now standing at 3.
- MKSI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 24.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MKSI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MKSI.
MKSI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 167.2%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 104.66%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 153.32%.
The table below shows MKSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MKSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MKSI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.35% of graded US stocks.
- MKSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.678 -- ranking 32nd of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- COHR, COHU, and THMO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MKSI.
The table below shows MKSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MKSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MKSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$150.50||52-week high||$199.44|
|Prev. close||$151.24||52-week low||$103.37|
|Day high||$152.35||Avg. volume||427,011|
|50-day MA||$152.84||Dividend yield||0.58%|
|200-day MA||$166.52||Market Cap||8.35B|
MKS Instruments, Inc. (MKSI) Company Bio
MKS Instruments provides instruments, subsystems, and process control solutions that measure, control, power, monitor, and analyze critical parameters of manufacturing processes in the United States and internationally. The company operates through four segments: Advanced Manufacturing Capital Equipment, Analytical Solutions Group, Europe Region Sales & Service, and Asia Region Sales & Service. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Andover, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
MKSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MKSI Latest Social Stream
View Full MKSI Social Stream
Latest MKSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mks Instruments Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MKSI as an investment opportunity.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
ANDOVER, Mass., Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MKS Instruments, Inc. (NASDAQ: MKSI), a global provider of technologies that enable advanced processes and improve productivity, announced today that Seth H. Bagshaw, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, will participate in virtual fireside chats at the following investor conferences:
MKS Instruments (MKSI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Mass Flow Controller Market to attain speedy and steady Growth in Future and Analysis of Players -Sierra Instruments, MKS Instruments
New York, United States : DECISIVE MARKETS INSIGHTS has launched a new Mass Flow Controller Market research report that contains a complete analysis of the whole market industry, including the regulatory frameworks, market projections, market trends, patterns, segmentation, market sub-segments,
Declining Stock and Solid Fundamentals: Is The Market Wrong About MKS Instruments, Inc. (NASDAQ:MKSI)?
It is hard to get excited after looking at MKS Instruments' (NASDAQ:MKSI) recent performance, when its stock has...
MKSI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|