MKS Instruments, Inc. (MKSI): Price and Financial Metrics
MKSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.49||52-week high||$114.15|
|Prev. close||$84.88||52-week low||$64.77|
|Day high||$86.38||Avg. volume||628,282|
|50-day MA||$97.35||Dividend yield||1.01%|
|200-day MA||$94.06||Market Cap||5.65B|
MKSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MKSI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MKSI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MKSI is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MKSI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
MKSI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of MKS INSTRUMENTS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 405.82%, MKS INSTRUMENTS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.95% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MKSI has reported earnings growth of -304.62%, putting it ahead of merely 4.89% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MKS INSTRUMENTS INC are UAVS, SM, IRWD, NBR, and GAN.
- MKSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MKS INSTRUMENTS INC's official web site, go to www.mksinst.com.
MKSI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MKSI's price/sales ratio is 40% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- MKSI's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MKSI.
MKSI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 38.05%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 49.59%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.32%.
The table below shows MKSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MKSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MKSI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.83% of graded US stocks.
- MKSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.69 -- ranking 31st of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- CLIR, COHU, and THMO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MKSI.
The table below shows MKSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MKS Instruments, Inc. (MKSI) Company Bio
MKS Instruments provides instruments, subsystems, and process control solutions that measure, control, power, monitor, and analyze critical parameters of manufacturing processes in the United States and internationally. The company operates through four segments: Advanced Manufacturing Capital Equipment, Analytical Solutions Group, Europe Region Sales & Service, and Asia Region Sales & Service. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Andover, Massachusetts.
MKSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MKSI Latest Social Stream
View Full MKSI Social Stream
Latest MKSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MKS INSTRUMENTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MKSI as an investment opportunity.
Axcelis, MKS Instruments and Kulicke and Soffa Industries are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
The Zacks Electronics - Manufacturing Machinery industry participants like Axcelis (ACLS), MKS Instruments (MKSI), and Kulicke and Soffa Industries (KLIC) are benefiting from increased capital spending on high-performance computing, advanced packaging and memory.
MKS Instruments (MKSI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
ANDOVER, Mass., Aug. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MKS Instruments, Inc. (NASDAQ: MKSI), a global provider of enabling technologies that transform our world, announced today that John T.C. Lee, President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at Citi’s 2023 Global Technology Conference on Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 7:30 a.m. EDT. A live webcast of the session will be available in the Investor Relations section of the company's website at https://investor.mks.com/even
MKS Instruments, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MKSI ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 4 days. Typically, the ex-dividend date is...
MKSI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|