MKS Instruments, Inc. (MKSI): Price and Financial Metrics
MKSI Stock Summary
- MKSI has a higher market value than 78.45% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $6,164,576,047.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 167.36%, Mks Instruments Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.85% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MKSI's revenue has grown -12.5% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 14.09% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mks Instruments Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ENTG, HXL, WBC, COHR, and CMTL.
- Visit MKSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mksinst.com.
MKSI Stock Price Chart More Charts
MKSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.89||52-week high||$122.30|
|Prev. close||$102.87||52-week low||$70.47|
|Day high||$101.17||Avg. volume||481,241|
|50-day MA||$111.45||Dividend yield||0.82%|
|200-day MA||$94.10||Market Cap||5.34B|
MKS Instruments, Inc. (MKSI) Company Bio
MKS Instruments provides instruments, subsystems, and process control solutions that measure, control, power, monitor, and analyze critical parameters of manufacturing processes in the United States and internationally. The company operates through four segments: Advanced Manufacturing Capital Equipment, Analytical Solutions Group, Europe Region Sales & Service, and Asia Region Sales & Service. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Andover, Massachusetts.
MKSI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Mks Instruments Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Mks Instruments Inc ranked in the 54th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MKSI, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.5 years comes in at 0.24%; that's greater than 69.38% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 86% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 67% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than merely 18.22% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|