MKS Instruments, Inc. (MKSI): Price and Financial Metrics
MKSI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $8,767,615,675, Mks Instruments Inc has a greater market value than 80.54% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MKSI has reported earnings growth of 103.68%, putting it ahead of 87.84% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Mks Instruments Inc comes in at 22.65%, a number that bests 80.08% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MKSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ENTG, MDRX, AMOT, CEMI, and VAR.
- Visit MKSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mksinst.com.
MKSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MKSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$150.76||52-week high||$192.30|
|Prev. close||$158.77||52-week low||$66.87|
|Day high||$159.96||Avg. volume||527,910|
|50-day MA||$164.02||Dividend yield||0.5%|
|200-day MA||$130.56||Market Cap||8.33B|
MKS Instruments, Inc. (MKSI) Company Bio
MKS Instruments provides instruments, subsystems, and process control solutions that measure, control, power, monitor, and analyze critical parameters of manufacturing processes in the United States and internationally. The company operates through four segments: Advanced Manufacturing Capital Equipment, Analytical Solutions Group, Europe Region Sales & Service, and Asia Region Sales & Service. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Andover, Massachusetts.
MKSI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MKSI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Mks Instruments Inc ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 24.67% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Mks Instruments Inc ended up being:
- MKSI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 32.91% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Mks Instruments Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 15.54. This coverage rate is greater than that of 81.51% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 21.96% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MKSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MKSI Latest Social Stream
View Full MKSI Social Stream
Latest MKSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mks Instruments Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MKSI as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- The sudden shortage of semiconductors is disrupting automotive production and limiting revenue growth for Apple Inc. It’s created a stock market boon, however, for the makers of chip production equipment.Those companies have emerged as the biggest winners from the supply crunch as chipmakers rush to add more factory capacity. Applied Materials Inc., the world’s biggest equipment maker, has seen its shares advance 36% this year, making it the best performer in a semiconductor index. Brooks Automation Inc., Lam Research Corp. and KLA Corp. are each up more than 19%, nearly twice the gain in the Philadelphia semiconductor index. The stocks fell on Tuesday amid a broad technology slump following a two-day rally.Expanding equipment budgets by major chipmakers and governments c...
Coherent is the prize in a bidding war among MKS Instruments, II-VI and Lumentum. It seeks final bids from MKS and II-VI next week, a report says.
Market 2021 Analysis By Global Manufacturers –Emerson Electric Co, AMETEK Inc., Zeeco, Inc, MKS Instruments, LumaSense Technologies Inc
Latest Published Report by Allied Market Research Titled,”Flare Monitoring Market by Mounting Method (In-process and Remote) and Industry Vertical (Refinery, Landfill, Petrochemical, and Others) - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2025”. The report offers an extensive flare monitoring market analysis
Benchmark Co. Stick to Their Buy Rating for MKS Instruments
Coherent, Inc. (NASDAQ: COHR) today announced that its board of directors has determined to engage in discussions with II-VI Incorporated (NASDAQ: IIVI) in response to its unsolicited proposal to acquire Coherent in a transaction where each share of Coherent common stock would be exchanged for $130.00 in cash and 1.3055 shares of II-VI common stock.
MKSI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MKSIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mks Instruments Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!