MKS Instruments, Inc. (MKSI): Price and Financial Metrics
MKSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.71||52-week high||$114.15|
|Prev. close||$79.52||52-week low||$63.44|
|Day high||$80.49||Avg. volume||642,963|
|50-day MA||$77.20||Dividend yield||1.13%|
|200-day MA||$90.01||Market Cap||5.33B|
MKSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MKSI POWR Grades
- MKSI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MKSI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MKSI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 20.44% of US stocks).
MKSI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.86, MKS INSTRUMENTS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 12.83% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of MKS INSTRUMENTS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.38% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MKS INSTRUMENTS INC is reporting a growth rate of -322.05%; that's higher than merely 4.47% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MKS INSTRUMENTS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ETWO, TDOC, CDLX, SM, and UAVS.
- MKSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MKS INSTRUMENTS INC's official web site, go to www.mksinst.com.
MKSI Valuation Summary
- MKSI's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 45.45% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MKSI's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MKSI.
MKSI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 38.05%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 49.59%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.32%.
The table below shows MKSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MKSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MKSI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.83% of graded US stocks.
- MKSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.69 -- ranking 31st of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- CLIR, COHU, and THMO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MKSI.
The table below shows MKSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MKS Instruments, Inc. (MKSI) Company Bio
MKS Instruments provides instruments, subsystems, and process control solutions that measure, control, power, monitor, and analyze critical parameters of manufacturing processes in the United States and internationally. The company operates through four segments: Advanced Manufacturing Capital Equipment, Analytical Solutions Group, Europe Region Sales & Service, and Asia Region Sales & Service. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Andover, Massachusetts.
MKSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MKSI Latest Social Stream
View Full MKSI Social Stream
Latest MKSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MKS INSTRUMENTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MKSI as an investment opportunity.
MKS Instruments Inc(NASDAQ:MKSI) recently announced a dividend of $0.22 per share, payable on 2023-12-08, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-11-24. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's look into MKS Instruments Incs dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
It looks like MKS Instruments, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MKSI ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. Typically, the...
The board of MKS Instruments, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MKSI ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 8th of December...
ANDOVER, Mass., Nov. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MKS Instruments, Inc. (NASDAQ: MKSI), a global provider of enabling technologies that transform our world, today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a quarterly cash dividend of $0.22 per share, payable on December 8, 2023, to shareholders of record as of November 27, 2023. Future dividend declarations, as well as the record and payment dates for such dividends, are subject to the final determination of the Company's Board of Dir
MKS Instruments, Inc. (NASDAQ:MKSI) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 2, 2023 Operator: Good day and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the MKS Instruments’ Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speaker’s presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. Please be advised […]
MKSI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|