MKS Instruments, Inc. (MKSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MKSI POWR Grades
- MKSI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MKSI is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- MKSI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
MKSI Stock Summary
- Mks Instruments Inc's market capitalization of $8,781,363,968 is ahead of 79.42% of US-listed equities.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Mks Instruments Inc is reporting a growth rate of 76.83%; that's higher than 75.42% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MKSI's revenue has grown 31.18% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 75.06% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mks Instruments Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DOX, BB, QGEN, FOXF, and SCL.
- MKSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mks Instruments Inc's official web site, go to www.mksinst.com.
MKSI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MKSI's price/sales ratio is 43.4% lower, now standing at 3.
- MKSI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 24.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MKSI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MKSI.
MKSI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 61.11%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 138.05%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 85.75%.
The table below shows MKSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MKSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MKSI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.83% of graded US stocks.
- MKSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.69 -- ranking 31st of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- CLIR, COHU, and THMO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MKSI.
The table below shows MKSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MKSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MKSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$153.93||52-week high||$199.44|
|Prev. close||$158.34||52-week low||$136.49|
|Day high||$158.96||Avg. volume||428,390|
|50-day MA||$152.33||Dividend yield||0.56%|
|200-day MA||$164.51||Market Cap||8.54B|
MKS Instruments, Inc. (MKSI) Company Bio
MKS Instruments provides instruments, subsystems, and process control solutions that measure, control, power, monitor, and analyze critical parameters of manufacturing processes in the United States and internationally. The company operates through four segments: Advanced Manufacturing Capital Equipment, Analytical Solutions Group, Europe Region Sales & Service, and Asia Region Sales & Service. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Andover, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
MKSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MKSI Latest Social Stream
View Full MKSI Social Stream
Latest MKSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mks Instruments Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MKSI as an investment opportunity.
Parametric Portfolio Associates LLC raised its position in MKS Instruments, Inc. (NASDAQ:MKSI) by 3.9% during the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The firm owned 98,297 shares of the scientific and technical instruments company’s stock after acquiring an additional 3,665 shares during the quarter. Parametric Portfolio Associates […]
MKS Instruments Clean Sweep in the 2022 Institutional Investor''s All-America Executive Team Midcap Rankings
ANDOVER, Mass., Nov. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MKS Instruments, Inc. (NASDAQ: MKSI), a global provider of technologies that enable advanced processes and improve productivity, is pleased to announce that its executive and investor relations leadership has been recognized by Institutional Investor in their 2022 All-America Executive Team rankings. MKS ranked #1 across all categories amongst Midcap companies in the IT Hardware & Electronics Manufacturing Services (including technology supply chain) sector.
MKS Instruments’ Clean Sweep in the 2022 Institutional Investor's All-America Executive Team Midcap Rankings
ANDOVER, Mass., Nov. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MKS Instruments, Inc. (NASDAQ: MKSI), a global provider of technologies that enable advanced processes and improve productivity, is pleased to announce that its executive and investor relations leadership has been recognized by Institutional Investor in their 2022 All-America Executive Team rankings. MKS ranked #1 across all categories amongst Midcap companies in the “IT Hardware & Electronics Manufacturing Services (including technology supply c
Morgan Stanley reduced its position in shares of MKS Instruments, Inc. (NASDAQ:MKSI) by 21.2% during the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The fund owned 91,651 shares of the scientific and technical instruments companys stock after selling 24,633 shares during the period. Morgan Stanley owned 0.17% 
ANDOVER, Mass., Nov. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MKS Instruments, Inc. (NASDAQ: MKSI), a global provider of technologies that enable advanced processes and improve productivity, announced today that John T.C. Lee, President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a virtual fireside chat at the Wells Fargo TMT Conference on Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 8:40 am E.T.
MKSI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|