MarketWise Inc. (MKTW): Price and Financial Metrics
MKTW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.13||52-week high||$3.62|
|Prev. close||$3.19||52-week low||$1.24|
|Day high||$3.19||Avg. volume||125,983|
|50-day MA||$2.16||Dividend yield||1.28%|
|200-day MA||$1.92||Market Cap||1.03B|
MKTW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MKTW POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MKTW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.4% of US stocks.
- MKTW's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 155 days.
- MKTW ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
MKTW Stock Summary
- MARKETWISE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 0.58% of US listed stocks.
- MKTW's current price/earnings ratio is 132.89, which is higher than 96.04% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- MKTW's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.9% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MKTW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GRPN, BW, JOAN, HRB, and MAS.
- To check out MARKETWISE INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001805651.
MKTW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MKTW's EV/EBIT ratio is 7352.38% higher, now standing at 1408.5.
- Over the past 40 months, MKTW's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MKTW.
MarketWise Inc. (MKTW) Company Bio
Beacon Street Group, LLC provides a digital subscription services platform for financial research, software, education, and tools for self-directed investors. The company product is available through mobile, desktops, and tablets. Beacon Street Group, LLC was incorporated in 2021 and is based in Baltimorec, Maryland.
MKTW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MKTW Latest Social Stream
View Full MKTW Social Stream
Latest MKTW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARKETWISE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MKTW as an investment opportunity.
Marketwise Inc (MKTW) Faces Challenges Despite Improved Return on Billings
BALTIMORE, Oct. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MarketWise, Inc. (NASDAQ: MKTW) (“MarketWise” or the “Company”), a leading multi-brand digital subscription services platform providing premium financial research, software, education, and tools for self-directed investors, today announced that its third quarter 2023 financial results will be released before the market opens on Thursday, November 9, 2023. In the place of an earnings call, the Company will be providing a letter to shareholders from Mar
MarketWise Announces Leadership Changes to Strengthen Operations and Business Performance; Declares Regular Dividend of Approximately $2.9 Million or $0.01 Per Share; Declares Special Dividend of Approximately $50.0 Million or $0.15 Per Share
BALTIMORE, Oct. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MarketWise, Inc. (NASDAQ: MKTW) (“MarketWise” or “the Company”), a leading multi-brand digital subscription services platform that provides premium financial research, software, education, and tools for self-directed investors, today announced a series of leadership changes to strengthen the Company’s operations and business performance. The Board of Directors of MarketWise appointed MarketWise founder F. Porter Stansberry as Chairman of the Board and
On September 12, 2023, Glenn Tongue, a director at Marketwise Inc (NASDAQ:MKTW), made a significant purchase of 25,000 shares of the company's stock.
BALTIMORE, Sept. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MarketWise, Inc. (NASDAQ: MKTW) (“MarketWise” or the “Company”), a leading multi-brand digital subscription services platform that provides premium financial research, software, education, and tools for self-directed investors, today announced it entered into an agreement (the “Agreement”) with F. Porter Stansberry. Frank Porter Stansberry, age 50, is the founder of MarketWise. Mr. Stansberry previously served as Chairman of the Board until December
MKTW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|