MarketWise Inc. (MKTW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MKTW POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MKTW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- MKTW's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MKTW's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 7.46% of US stocks).
MKTW Stock Summary
- MARKETWISE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 0.86% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.53, MARKETWISE INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.94% of US stocks.
- MKTW's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.9% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MARKETWISE INC are HHS, TUP, LESL, TZOO, and MAS.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to MKTW's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001805651.
MKTW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MKTW's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.46% higher, now standing at 21.5.
- Over the past 28 months, MKTW's price/earnings ratio has gone up 17.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MKTW.
MKTW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MKTW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.90||52-week high||$7.84|
|Prev. close||$1.90||52-week low||$1.69|
|Day high||$1.96||Avg. volume||173,677|
|50-day MA||$2.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.29||Market Cap||617.44M|
MarketWise Inc. (MKTW) Company Bio
Beacon Street Group, LLC provides a digital subscription services platform for financial research, software, education, and tools for self-directed investors. The company product is available through mobile, desktops, and tablets. Beacon Street Group, LLC was incorporated in 2021 and is based in Baltimorec, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
MKTW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MKTW Latest Social Stream
View Full MKTW Social Stream
Latest MKTW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARKETWISE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MKTW as an investment opportunity.
MarketWise Announces Resignation of Mark Arnold as Chairman and CEO; Dr. Stephen Sjuggerud Appointed Interim CEO
BALTIMORE, MD, Nov. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MarketWise, Inc. (NASDAQ: MKTW) (“MarketWise” or the “Company”), a leading multi-brand digital subscription services platform providing premium financial research, software, education, and tools for self-directed investors, today announced that Mark Arnold has resigned as Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer of MarketWise, and as a director of MarketWise. The Board has accepted his resignation and named Dr. Stephen Sjugge
E ratio of 3.01.
Needham analyst Kyle Peterson reiterated a Buy rating on MarketWise (MKTW - Research Report) today and set a price target of $3.00. The company's shares opened today at $1.88.Peterson covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as MarketWise, Loyalty Ventures Inc, and Fair Isaac. According to TipRanks, Peterson has an average return of -22.0% and a 25.42% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for MarketWise with a $5.17 average price target, which is a 175.00% upside from current levels.
~ Total Subscribers of 16.3 Million, Including 894 Thousand Paid Subscribers ~ ~ Revenues of $119.9 Million ~ ~ Billings of $105.1 Million ~ ~ Net Income of $16.5 Million ~ ~ Adjusted CFFO of $13.1 Million ~ BALTIMORE, Nov. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MarketWise, Inc. (NASDAQ: MKTW) (“MarketWise” or the “Company”), a leading multi-brand digital subscription services platform that provides premium financial research, software, education, and tools for self-directed investors, today reported fina
BALTIMORE, Oct. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MarketWise, Inc. (NASDAQ: MKTW) (“MarketWise”), a leading multi-brand digital subscription services platform that provides premium financial research, software, education, and tools for self-directed investors, today announced that its third quarter 2022 financial results will be released before the market opens on Thursday, November 3, 2022. The Company will host a conference call at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on that same day to discuss the financial r
MKTW Price Returns