MarketAxess Holdings, Inc. (MKTX): Price and Financial Metrics
MKTX Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MKTX is currently 45.55, higher than 89.48% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 26.74, Marketaxess Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than 92.24% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Marketaxess Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 7.5% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Marketaxess Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PWR, CRL, AMG, G, and ICLR.
- Visit MKTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marketaxess.com.
MKTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MKTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$512.20||52-week high||$606.45|
|Prev. close||$504.37||52-week low||$275.49|
|Day high||$512.50||Avg. volume||288,992|
|50-day MA||$544.17||Dividend yield||0.52%|
|200-day MA||$521.39||Market Cap||19.46B|
MarketAxess Holdings, Inc. (MKTX) Company Bio
MarketAxess Holdings operates a leading electronic trading platform that enables fixed-income market participants to efficiently trade corporate bonds and other types of fixed-income instruments. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in New York, New York.
MKTX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Marketaxess Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that Marketaxess Holdings Inc ranked in the 30th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 62%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Marketaxess Holdings Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 100. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 96.16% of US equities in the Financial Services sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 4.48% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- MKTX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 58.21% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MKTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MKTX Latest Social Stream
View Full MKTX Social Stream
Latest MKTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marketaxess Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MKTX as an investment opportunity.
China Finance (OTCMKTS:CHFI) and MarketAxess (NASDAQ:MKTX) are both finance companies, but which is the better stock? We will compare the two businesses based on the strength of their earnings, valuation, profitability, analyst recommendations, institutional ownership, risk and dividends. Earnings and Valuation This table compares China Finance and MarketAxess’ gross revenue, earnings per share and valuation. […]
Intercontinental Exchange's (ICE) February volumes reflect lower Agriculture and Metals ADV, Energy volume, Commodities ADV and Equity Index volume, partially offset by higher interest rate volume and foreign exchange volume.
MarketAxess (MKTX) reports favorable business volumes for February, reflecting higher trading across major categories, such as U.S high-grade bonds and other credit bonds.
Company Reports Record Monthly Emerging Markets Average Daily Trading and Total Trading VolumeNEW YORK, March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MarketAxess Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: MKTX), the operator of a leading electronic trading platform for fixed-income securities, and the provider of market data and post-trade services for the global fixed-income markets, today announced monthly trading volume for February 2021 of $610.4 billion consisting of $225.3 billion in credit volume and $385.1 billion in rates volume. Reported MarketAxess volume in all product categories includes only fully electronic trading volume. MarketAxess trading volumes, TRACE reported volumes and Trax® processed volumes are available on the Company’s website at investor.marketaxess.com/volume.cfm Cautionary Note Regardin...
NEW YORK, Feb. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MarketAxess Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: MKTX), the operator of a leading electronic trading platform for fixed-income securities, and the provider of market data and post-trade services for the global fixed-income markets, today announced that Chris Concannon, President and COO, and Tony DeLise, CFO, are scheduled to speak at the Credit Suisse 22nd Annual Financial Services Forum at 2:40 p.m. EST on February 24, 2021. The presentation will be broadcast live on the internet. Listeners will be able to access it through this link: https://kvgo.com/22nd-annual-financial-services-forum/marketaxess-feb-2021 About MarketAxess MarketAxess operates a leading, institutional electronic trading platform delivering expanded liquidity opportunities, improved exe...
MKTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MKTXWant to see what other sources are saying about Marketaxess Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Marketaxess Holdings Inc (MKTX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Marketaxess Holdings Inc (MKTX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Marketaxess Holdings Inc (MKTX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!