MarketAxess Holdings Inc. (MKTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MKTX POWR Grades
- MKTX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90.27% of US stocks.
- MKTX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MKTX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
MKTX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 39.41, MARKETAXESS HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 84.45% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MKTX is currently 31.87, higher than 84.85% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- MKTX's price/sales ratio is 13.58; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.17% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MKTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CHE, G, WMPN, MORN, and AGX.
- MKTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MARKETAXESS HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.marketaxess.com.
MKTX Valuation Summary
- MKTX's price/sales ratio is 13.7; this is 372.41% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 220 months, MKTX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 31.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MKTX.
MKTX Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -1.58%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 21.42%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 332.11%.
The table below shows MKTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MKTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MKTX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.86% of graded US stocks.
- MKTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.468 -- ranking 48th of 444 Trading stocks.
- PIPR, ARE, and BSIG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MKTX.
The table below shows MKTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MKTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MKTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$281.16||52-week high||$422.60|
|Prev. close||$273.27||52-week low||$217.44|
|Day high||$281.63||Avg. volume||350,193|
|50-day MA||$244.64||Dividend yield||1.02%|
|200-day MA||$275.12||Market Cap||10.58B|
MarketAxess Holdings Inc. (MKTX) Company Bio
MarketAxess Holdings Inc. (MarketAxess) is an international financial technology company that operates an electronic trading platform for the institutional credit markets, and also provides market data and post-trade services. It enables institutional investors and broker-dealers to trade credit instruments, including corporate bonds, and other types of fixed income products. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
MKTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MKTX Latest Social Stream
View Full MKTX Social Stream
Latest MKTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARKETAXESS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MKTX as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, November 28, 2022--MarketAxess Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: MKTX), the operator of a leading electronic trading platform for fixed-income securities, and the provider of market data and post-trade services for the global fixed-income markets, today announced that Rick McVey, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at 2:20 p.m. ET at the Goldman Sachs U.S. Financial Services Conference on December 6, 2022.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Intercontinental Exchange, CME Group, Cboe, Global Markets, Nasdaq and MarketAxess Holdings
Intercontinental Exchange, CME Group, Cboe, Global Markets, Nasdaq and MarketAxess Holdings are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
Product innovation, increased market volatility and a strategic economic market model are expected to aid Securities and Exchanges stocks like ICE, CME, CBOE, NDAQ and MKTX. However, compliance with regulations remains a challenge.
MarketAxess (MKTX) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
MoneyGram's (MGI) third-quarter results reflect higher digital money transfer revenues and solid segmental contributions, partly offset by rising operating costs.
MKTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MKTXWant to see what other sources are saying about Marketaxess Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Marketaxess Holdings Inc (MKTX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Marketaxess Holdings Inc (MKTX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Marketaxess Holdings Inc (MKTX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch