MarketAxess Holdings, Inc. (MKTX): Price and Financial Metrics
MKTX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $20,782,310,283, Marketaxess Holdings Inc has a greater market value than 90.74% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MKTX is currently 54.4, higher than 93.55% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 33.78, Marketaxess Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.58% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Marketaxess Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FDS, WST, ICLR, CRL, and CHE.
- MKTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Marketaxess Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.marketaxess.com.
MKTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MKTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$573.00||52-week high||$575.60|
|Prev. close||$547.31||52-week low||$275.49|
|Day high||$575.60||Avg. volume||268,644|
|50-day MA||$494.40||Dividend yield||0.44%|
|200-day MA||$448.52||Market Cap||21.76B|
MarketAxess Holdings, Inc. (MKTX) Company Bio
MarketAxess Holdings operates a leading electronic trading platform that enables fixed-income market participants to efficiently trade corporate bonds and other types of fixed-income instruments. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in New York, New York.