MarketAxess Holdings, Inc. (MKTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MKTX POWR Grades
- MKTX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MKTX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- MKTX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
MKTX Stock Summary
- MKTX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 438.79 -- higher than 92.82% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MKTX is currently 64.94, higher than 93.01% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- MKTX's price/sales ratio is 23.22; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.26% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Marketaxess Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ICLR, MORN, PWR, CRL, and NAII.
- Visit MKTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marketaxess.com.
MKTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MKTX's price/sales ratio is 700% higher, now standing at 25.6.
- Over the past 204 months, MKTX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 54.4.
- MKTX's price/sales ratio has moved up 19.3 over the prior 204 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MKTX.
MKTX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 36.14%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 76.71%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 126.28%.
The table below shows MKTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MKTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MKTX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.87% of graded US stocks.
- MKTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.5 -- ranking 43rd of 458 Trading stocks.
- PIPR, NHI, and HLNE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MKTX.
The table below shows MKTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MKTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MKTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$427.62||52-week high||$606.45|
|Prev. close||$425.79||52-week low||$420.79|
|Day high||$429.39||Avg. volume||257,654|
|50-day MA||$465.76||Dividend yield||0.62%|
|200-day MA||$500.19||Market Cap||16.24B|
MarketAxess Holdings, Inc. (MKTX) Company Bio
MarketAxess Holdings operates a leading electronic trading platform that enables fixed-income market participants to efficiently trade corporate bonds and other types of fixed-income instruments. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
MKTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MKTX Latest Social Stream
View Full MKTX Social Stream
Latest MKTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marketaxess Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MKTX as an investment opportunity.
Weitz Investment Management, an investment management firm, published its “Hickory Fund” second quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of +5.26% was recorded by the fund in the second quarter of 2021, underperforming its Russell Midcap benchmark that delivered a +7.50% return. You can take a look at […]
Nicholas Themelis , Chief Information Officer at Marketaxess Holdings (NASDAQ: MKTX ), made a large insider sell on September 7, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday showed that Themelis sold 2,000 shares of Marketaxess Holdings at a price of $462.83 per share. The total transaction amounted to $923,075. Themelis still owns a total of 11,587 of Marketaxess Holdings worth, $5,140,340. Marketaxess Holdings shares were down at $443.63 after Thursday''s closing. Now trade stocks online commission free with Charles Schwab, a trusted and complete Full story available on Benzinga.com
Stocks Analysis by Zacks Investment Research covering: CME Group Inc, Cboe Global Markets Inc, Tradeweb Markets Inc. Read Zacks Investment Research''s latest article on Investing.com
MarketAxess' (MKTX) trading volumes this year lag the past-year levels due to low market volatility, which might limit its top-line growth.
NEW YORK, Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MarketAxess Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: MKTX), the operator of a leading electronic trading platform for fixed-income securities, and the provider of market data and post-trade services for the global fixed-income markets, today announced monthly trading volume for August 2021 of $467.7 billion consisting of $176.0 billion in credit volume and $291.7 billion in rates volume.
MKTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MKTXWant to see what other sources are saying about Marketaxess Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Marketaxess Holdings Inc (MKTX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Marketaxess Holdings Inc (MKTX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Marketaxess Holdings Inc (MKTX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch