MarketAxess Holdings, Inc. (MKTX): Price and Financial Metrics
MKTX Stock Summary
- MKTX's current price/earnings ratio is 69.37, which is higher than 89.28% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Marketaxess Holdings Inc is higher than 94.14% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 28.15, Marketaxess Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than 95.51% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Marketaxess Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HEI, TDY, BFAM, TRU, and EXPD.
- Visit MKTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marketaxess.com.
MKTX Stock Price Chart More Charts
MKTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$357.86||52-week high||$421.45|
|Prev. close||$359.27||52-week low||$207.15|
|Day high||$363.09||Avg. volume||255,535|
|50-day MA||$378.56||Dividend yield||0.57%|
|200-day MA||$344.25||Market Cap||13.52B|
MarketAxess Holdings, Inc. (MKTX) Company Bio
MarketAxess Holdings operates a leading electronic trading platform that enables fixed-income market participants to efficiently trade corporate bonds and other types of fixed-income instruments. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in New York, New York.