MarketAxess Holdings, Inc. (MKTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MKTX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MKTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.9% of US stocks.
- MKTX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- MKTX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
MKTX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 35.08, MARKETAXESS HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 84.58% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for MARKETAXESS HOLDINGS INC is higher than 85.41% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 12.2, MARKETAXESS HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than 91.33% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MARKETAXESS HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MORN, CHE, WHG, NTIP, and NVEE.
- MKTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MARKETAXESS HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.marketaxess.com.
MKTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MKTX's price/sales ratio is 339.29% higher, now standing at 12.3.
- MKTX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 27.2 over the prior 218 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MKTX.
MKTX Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -3.64%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 21.42%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 57.85%.
The table below shows MKTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MKTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MKTX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.86% of graded US stocks.
- MKTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.468 -- ranking 48th of 444 Trading stocks.
- PIPR, ARE, and BSIG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MKTX.
The table below shows MKTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MKTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MKTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$222.49||52-week high||$434.14|
|Prev. close||$224.60||52-week low||$217.44|
|Day high||$229.08||Avg. volume||348,968|
|50-day MA||$254.48||Dividend yield||1.26%|
|200-day MA||$303.92||Market Cap||8.37B|
MarketAxess Holdings, Inc. (MKTX) Company Bio
MarketAxess Holdings operates a leading electronic trading platform that enables fixed-income market participants to efficiently trade corporate bonds and other types of fixed-income instruments. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
MKTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MKTX Latest Social Stream
View Full MKTX Social Stream
Latest MKTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARKETAXESS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MKTX as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss Morgan Stanley analyst Mike Wilson’s latest prediction and 10 overvalued stocks to watch. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Overvalued Stocks to Watch. Mike Wilson, Morgan Stanley’s chief US equity strategist and CIO, joined CNBC on September 19, where he discussed his thoughts […]
MarketAxess (MKTX) and Broadway Technology's U.S. Treasury RFQ workflow feature comes online.
E ratio of 39.14.
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 10 best tech stocks to buy now according to GuardCap Asset Management. To skip our detailed analysis of GuardCap Asset Management’s profile, investment strategy, and 13F holdings, you can go directly to see the 5 Best Tech Stocks to Buy According to GuardCap Asset […]
NEW YORK, Sept. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MarketAxess Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: MKTX), the operator of a leading electronic trading platform for fixed-income securities, and the provider of market data and post-trade services for the global fixed-income markets, today announced monthly trading volume for August 2022. Chris Concannon, President and COO of MarketAxess commented:“A 27% year-over-year increase in total credit ADV and a 55% increase in U.S. Treasury ADV led to our best August results
MKTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MKTXWant to see what other sources are saying about Marketaxess Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Marketaxess Holdings Inc (MKTX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Marketaxess Holdings Inc (MKTX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Marketaxess Holdings Inc (MKTX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch