MarketAxess Holdings Inc. (MKTX): Price and Financial Metrics
MKTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$237.09||52-week high||$399.78|
|Prev. close||$230.99||52-week low||$200.01|
|Day high||$238.64||Avg. volume||385,264|
|50-day MA||$224.46||Dividend yield||1.24%|
|200-day MA||$277.01||Market Cap||8.99B|
MKTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MKTX POWR Grades
- MKTX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.36% of US stocks.
- MKTX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MKTX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.09% of US stocks).
MKTX Stock Summary
- MKTX has a higher market value than 82.8% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $8,450,640,577.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MKTX is currently 25.9, higher than 86.29% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.53, MARKETAXESS HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than 91.93% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MARKETAXESS HOLDINGS INC are NWFL, WAT, GTX, VBTX, and APD.
- Visit MKTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marketaxess.com.
MKTX Valuation Summary
- MKTX's price/earnings ratio is 34.1; this is 258.95% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 231 months, MKTX's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MKTX.
MKTX Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -1.58%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -18.86%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 129.63%.
The table below shows MKTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MKTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MKTX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.86% of graded US stocks.
- MKTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.468 -- ranking 48th of 444 Trading stocks.
- PIPR, ARE, and BSIG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MKTX.
The table below shows MKTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MarketAxess Holdings Inc. (MKTX) Company Bio
MarketAxess Holdings Inc. (MarketAxess) is an international financial technology company that operates an electronic trading platform for the institutional credit markets, and also provides market data and post-trade services. It enables institutional investors and broker-dealers to trade credit instruments, including corporate bonds, and other types of fixed income products. (Source:Wikipedia)
MKTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MKTX Latest Social Stream
View Full MKTX Social Stream
Latest MKTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARKETAXESS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MKTX as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 12 best debt free stocks to buy. If you want to read about some more debt free stocks, go directly to 5 Best Debt Free Stocks To Buy. There are negative connotations associated with debt in the mind of an average person. Debt might not be ideal for individuals […]
R&T Deposit Solutions ("R&T" or the "Company"), a leading provider of tech-enabled liquidity management, deposit funding, and securities-based lending programs, announced today that it has appointed global markets industry veteran Christopher Gerosa as Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer - effective February 2024. Mr. Gerosa will report directly to R&T's Chief Executive Officer, Joseph Jerkovich and serve on the company's Executive Committee. In this role, Mr. Gerosa will oversee t
NEW YORK, November 09, 2023--MarketAxess Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: MKTX), the operator of a leading electronic trading platform for fixed-income securities, today announced that its Chief Financial Officer, Christopher N. Gerosa, will step down, effective January 31, 2024, to accept a position at a private company that provides technology solutions within the commercial bank sector. A formal search process for the selection of a new Chief Financial Officer has been initiated by the Company.
MarketAxess Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:MKTX) recently announced a dividend of $0.72 per share, payable on 2023-11-22, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-11-07. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's delve into MarketAxess Holdings Inc's dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
Cboe Global's (CBOE) third-quarter results reflect strong performance from Derivatives and Data and Access Solutions categories.
MKTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MKTXWant to see what other sources are saying about Marketaxess Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Marketaxess Holdings Inc (MKTX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Marketaxess Holdings Inc (MKTX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Marketaxess Holdings Inc (MKTX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch