MarketAxess Holdings, Inc. (MKTX): Price and Financial Metrics
MKTX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 67.54, Marketaxess Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.36% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MKTX is currently 54.84, higher than 94.25% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- MKTX's price/sales ratio is 27.41; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.13% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Marketaxess Holdings Inc are BR, HEI, EXPD, TRU, and FDS.
- MKTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Marketaxess Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.marketaxess.com.
MKTX Stock Price Chart More Charts
MKTX Price/Volume Stats
MarketAxess Holdings, Inc. (MKTX) Company Bio
MarketAxess Holdings operates a leading electronic trading platform that enables fixed-income market participants to efficiently trade corporate bonds and other types of fixed-income instruments. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in New York, New York.