MarketAxess Holdings, Inc. (MKTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MKTX POWR Grades
- MKTX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 75.61% of US stocks.
- MKTX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- MKTX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 5.89% of US stocks).
MKTX Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Marketaxess Holdings Inc is higher than 93.28% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- MKTX's price/sales ratio is 24.3; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.01% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Marketaxess Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of just 11.92% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Marketaxess Holdings Inc are CGNX, TRMB, LOGI, QRVO, and BR.
- Visit MKTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marketaxess.com.
MKTX Valuation Summary
- MKTX's EV/EBIT ratio is 43.6; this is 363.83% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MKTX's price/sales ratio has moved up $17.7 over the prior 202 months.
- MKTX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $12 over the prior 202 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MKTX.
MKTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MKTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$460.10||52-week high||$606.45|
|Prev. close||$457.82||52-week low||$431.19|
|Day high||$465.09||Avg. volume||287,232|
|50-day MA||$466.90||Dividend yield||0.58%|
|200-day MA||$514.22||Market Cap||17.48B|
MarketAxess Holdings, Inc. (MKTX) Company Bio
MarketAxess Holdings operates a leading electronic trading platform that enables fixed-income market participants to efficiently trade corporate bonds and other types of fixed-income instruments. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in New York, New York.
MKTX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MKTX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Marketaxess Holdings Inc ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Marketaxess Holdings Inc ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 289.42 -- which is good for besting 96.14% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Financial Services sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 5.32% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- MKTX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 59.16% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MKTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MKTX Latest Social Stream
View Full MKTX Social Stream
Latest MKTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marketaxess Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MKTX as an investment opportunity.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
History shows that now could be a great time to buy this stock if you want huge gains in the years ahead.
NEW YORK, June 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MarketAxess Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: MKTX), the operator of a leading electronic trading platform for fixed-income securities, and the provider of market data and post-trade services for the global fixed-income markets, today announced that Tony DeLise, CFO, is scheduled to speak at the Morgan Stanley U.S. Financials, Payments and CRE Conference at 11:00 a.m. EST on June 16, 2021. The presentation will be broadcast live on the internet. Listeners will be
NEW YORK, June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MarketAxess Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: MKTX), the operator of a leading electronic trading platform for fixed-income securities, and the provider of market data and post-trade services for the global fixed-income markets, today announced that it will participate in the Piper Sandler Global Exchange & FinTech Conference on June 9, 2021.
MarketAxess Holdings Inc. stock rises Wednesday, outperforms market MarketWatch
MKTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MKTXWant to see what other sources are saying about Marketaxess Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Marketaxess Holdings Inc (MKTX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Marketaxess Holdings Inc (MKTX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Marketaxess Holdings Inc (MKTX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch