MoneyLion Inc., (ML): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ML POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ML ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.84% of US stocks.
- ML's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ML's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.69% of US stocks).
ML Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ML is currently 38.21, higher than 88.69% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MONEYLION INC comes in at 99.14%, a number that bests 92.86% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of MONEYLION INC's share price is greater than that of 92.44% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MONEYLION INC are PLBY, SXC, MIGI, LBRT, and USNA.
- To check out MONEYLION INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001807846.
ML Valuation Summary
- ML's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 84% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 33 months, ML's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ML.
ML's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ML has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.18% of graded US stocks.
- ML's asset turnover comes in at 0.58 -- ranking 12th of 430 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ML's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ML Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ML Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.58||52-week high||$2.73|
|Prev. close||$0.58||52-week low||$0.44|
|Day high||$0.59||Avg. volume||564,963|
|50-day MA||$0.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.05||Market Cap||149.81M|
MoneyLion Inc., (ML) Company Bio
MoneyLion Inc., a digital financial platform that provides access to banking, borrowing, and investing solutions for its customers. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in New York, New York with offices in Sioux Falls and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Most Popular Stories View All
ML Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ML Latest Social Stream
View Full ML Social Stream
Latest ML News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MONEYLION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ML as an investment opportunity.
MoneyLion Inc. (ML) Loses -30.54% in 4 Weeks, Here's Why a Trend Reversal May be Around the Corner
The heavy selling pressure might have exhausted for MoneyLion Inc. (ML) as it is technically in oversold territory now. In addition to this technical measure, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher indicates that the stock is ripe for a trend reversal.
MoneyLion Announces Evolution of its Embedded Finance Technology with Rebranding of "Even Financial" to "Engine by MoneyLion"
NEW YORK, March 21, 2023--MoneyLion Inc. ("MoneyLion", NYSE: ML), a leader in financial technology powering the next generation of personalized products and content, announced today the rebrand of "Even Financial", the award-winning embedded finance platform for enterprise businesses, to "Engine by MoneyLion". The Engine by MoneyLion brand is designed to reflect the expanded breadth and capabilities of the combined company, while continuing to focus on its premier financial product search engine
Analysts Have Been Trimming Their MoneyLion Inc. (NYSE:ML) Price Target After Its Latest Report
MoneyLion Inc. ( NYSE:ML ) last week reported its latest annual results, which makes it a good time for investors to...
MoneyLion Reports Record Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results, Reached Significant Profitability Milestone Exiting 2022
NEW YORK, March 14, 2023--MoneyLion Inc. ("MoneyLion") (NYSE: ML), a leader in financial technology powering the next generation of personalized content and products, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022. MoneyLion will host a conference call and webcast at 8:30 a.m. ET today. An earnings presentation and link to the webcast are available at investors.moneylion.com.
MoneyLion to Participate in the KBW Fintech & Payments Conference and the Wolfe Research FinTech Forum
NEW YORK, February 23, 2023--MoneyLion Inc. ("MoneyLion") (NYSE:ML), the one-stop destination for financial content, products and advice, announced today its participation at the following financial conferences in March:
ML Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...