MoneyLion Inc., (ML): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ML POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ML ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.45% of US stocks.
- ML's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ML's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.73% of US stocks).
ML Stock Summary
- MONEYLION INC's stock had its IPO on June 26, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 13.81% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 453.9%, MONEYLION INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.06% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ML comes in at -89.01% -- higher than that of only 6.6% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ML, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NNBR, SD, WOW, AINC, and RNGR.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to ML's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001807846.
ML Valuation Summary
- ML's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 69.57% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- ML's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.6 over the prior 29 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ML.
ML's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ML has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.18% of graded US stocks.
- ML's asset turnover comes in at 0.58 -- ranking 12th of 430 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ML's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ML Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ML Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.74||52-week high||$4.24|
|Prev. close||$0.75||52-week low||$0.66|
|Day high||$0.77||Avg. volume||1,170,610|
|50-day MA||$0.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.61||Market Cap||187.63M|
MoneyLion Inc., (ML) Company Bio
MoneyLion Inc., a digital financial platform that provides access to banking, borrowing, and investing solutions for its customers. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in New York, New York with offices in Sioux Falls and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Most Popular Stories View All
ML Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ML Latest Social Stream
View Full ML Social Stream
Latest ML News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MONEYLION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ML as an investment opportunity.
Whilst it may not be a huge deal, we thought it was good to see that the MoneyLion Inc. ( NYSE:ML ) Co-Founder, Diwakar...
NEW YORK, November 17, 2022--MoneyLion announced its team of eight NIL student-athletes who will work with MoneyLion to empower the next generation with financial literacy skills
A share of MoneyLion Inc. (NYSE:ML) closed at $0.87 per share on Friday, up from $0.86 day before. While MoneyLion Inc. has overperformed by 1.40%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, ML fell by -84.83%, with highs and lows ranging from $6.06 to $0.78, […]
MoneyLion ( NYSE:ML ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$88.7m (up 116% from 3Q 2021). Net...
MoneyLion Inc. (NYSE:ML)’s traded shares stood at 1.16 million during the last session. At the close of trading, the stock’s price was $0.86, to imply a decrease of -9.52% or -$0.09 in intraday trading. The ML share’s 52-week high remains $6.33, putting it -636.05% down since that peak but still an impressive 9.3% since price … After A Decline Of -636.05% From The High, Can MoneyLion Inc. (NYSE: ML) Recover Quickly? Read More »
ML Price Returns