MillerKnoll Inc. (MLKN): Price and Financial Metrics
MLKN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.79||52-week high||$26.31|
|Prev. close||$25.37||52-week low||$13.20|
|Day high||$26.09||Avg. volume||658,745|
|50-day MA||$23.93||Dividend yield||2.93%|
|200-day MA||$19.64||Market Cap||1.90B|
MLKN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MLKN POWR Grades
- MLKN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 80.65% of US stocks.
- MLKN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 56 days.
- MLKN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
MLKN Stock Summary
- MLKN's went public 33.66 years ago, making it older than 85.3% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- MLKN's current price/earnings ratio is 53.87, which is higher than 89.28% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MLKN comes in at 15.14% -- higher than that of 87.22% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MILLERKNOLL INC are CCF, ZD, LXFR, ESI, and OFLX.
- MLKN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MILLERKNOLL INC's official web site, go to www.hermanmiller.com.
MLKN Valuation Summary
- MLKN's EV/EBIT ratio is 28.9; this is 116.48% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MLKN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 33.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MLKN.
MillerKnoll Inc. (MLKN) Company Bio
MillerKnoll Inc. designs, manufactures, and distributes office furniture systems, seating products, other freestanding furniture elements, textiles, and related services in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1905 and is based in Zeeland, Michigan.
MLKN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MLKN Latest Social Stream
View Full MLKN Social Stream
Latest MLKN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MILLERKNOLL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MLKN as an investment opportunity.
MillerKnoll, Inc. (NASDAQ: MLKN) will announce its financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2024 on Wednesday, December 20, 2023 after the stock market closes. The same day, the Company will host a conference call and webcast to discuss its results at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time.
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
Herman Miller expands OE1 Workspace Collection designed by Sam Hecht and Kim Colin of Industrial Facility
Herman Miller's OE1 Workspace Collection, designed by Sam Hecht and Kim Colin of London-based Industrial Facility, is being updated to include new productivity-enhancing solutions.
Today, 3D Cloud by Marxent, the leader in 3D e-commerce for furniture and home improvement, and Herman Miller and Design Within Reach (DWR) announced the launch of 3D product configurators for several products on their North American retail websites.
MillerKnoll, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MLKN ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 20% in the last month. But...
MLKN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|