Martin Marietta Materials Inc. (MLM): Price and Financial Metrics
MLM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$422.34||52-week high||$428.60|
|Prev. close||$423.34||52-week low||$284.99|
|Day high||$423.89||Avg. volume||366,764|
|50-day MA||$378.67||Dividend yield||0.63%|
|200-day MA||$353.04||Market Cap||26.17B|
MLM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MLM POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MLM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.88% of US stocks.
- MLM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MLM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
MLM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $24,491,911,829, MARTIN MARIETTA MATERIALS INC has a greater market value than 91.42% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of MARTIN MARIETTA MATERIALS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.83% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MARTIN MARIETTA MATERIALS INC is higher than it is for about 97.31% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MARTIN MARIETTA MATERIALS INC are RYN, UFPT, R, CSV, and SCI.
- Visit MLM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.martinmarietta.com.
MLM Valuation Summary
- MLM's EV/EBIT ratio is 21.7; this is 94.62% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- MLM's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MLM.
MLM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -46.56%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 39.27%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 407.54%.
The table below shows MLM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MLM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MLM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.98% of graded US stocks.
- MLM's asset turnover comes in at 0.441 -- ranking 15th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- USAU, OPNT, and CMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MLM.
The table below shows MLM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MLM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MLM, see our MLM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$391.90||Average Broker Recommendation||1.63 (Moderate Buy)|
Martin Marietta Materials Inc. (MLM) Company Bio
Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. is an American-based company and a member of the S&P 500 Index. The company is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials, with operations spanning 26 states, Canada and the Caribbean. In particular, Martin Marietta Materials supplies resources for the construction of roads, sidewalks and foundations. (Source:Wikipedia)
MLM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MLM Latest Social Stream
View Full MLM Social Stream
Latest MLM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARTIN MARIETTA MATERIALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MLM as an investment opportunity.
10 Construction Stocks Billionaires Are Loading Up On
In this article, we discuss 10 construction stocks that billionaires are buying. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Construction Stocks Billionaires Are Loading Up On. According to Oxford Economics, global construction output is anticipated to experience a growth of 1.9% in 2023. The primary driving force behind this […]
TREX Expands Product Portfolio With New Trex Select T-Rail
TREX introduces Trex Select T-Rail, a composite railing system reflecting competitive pricing, high performance and low maintenance.
UFP Industries (UFPI) Gains From Acquisitions & Innovations
UFP Industries (UFPI) benefits from strategic acquisitions and new product innovation.
Fluor's (FLR) Backlog Gets a Boost With Harbour Energy Deal Win
Fluor's (FLR) asset integrity services set to benefit Harbour Energy in its five-year contract.
OTIS Benefits From Solid R&D Investments, Orders & Backlog
OTIS benefits from robust R&D investments and operational improvements, reflecting solid backlog and order volume.
MLM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MLMWant to see what other sources are saying about Martin Marietta Materials Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Martin Marietta Materials Inc (MLM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Martin Marietta Materials Inc (MLM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Martin Marietta Materials Inc (MLM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...