Martin Marietta Materials Inc. (MLM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MLM POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MLM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MLM is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MLM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
MLM Stock Summary
- MLM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 300.04 -- higher than 92.32% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of MARTIN MARIETTA MATERIALS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MARTIN MARIETTA MATERIALS INC is higher than it is for about 96.6% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MLM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VIST, GFL, GRIN, MATX, and RYN.
- MLM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MARTIN MARIETTA MATERIALS INC's official web site, go to www.martinmarietta.com.
MLM Valuation Summary
- MLM's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 112.5% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MLM's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MLM.
MLM Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 24.6%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -46.56%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 40.71%.
The table below shows MLM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MLM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MLM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.98% of graded US stocks.
- MLM's asset turnover comes in at 0.441 -- ranking 15th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- USAU, OPNT, and CMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MLM.
The table below shows MLM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MLM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MLM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$330.32||52-week high||$446.46|
|Prev. close||$334.29||52-week low||$284.99|
|Day high||$335.92||Avg. volume||455,549|
|50-day MA||$345.89||Dividend yield||0.79%|
|200-day MA||$358.35||Market Cap||20.60B|
Martin Marietta Materials Inc. (MLM) Company Bio
Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. is an American-based company and a member of the S&P 500 Index. The company is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials, with operations spanning 26 states, Canada and the Caribbean. In particular, Martin Marietta Materials supplies resources for the construction of roads, sidewalks and foundations. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
MLM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MLM Latest Social Stream
View Full MLM Social Stream
Latest MLM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARTIN MARIETTA MATERIALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MLM as an investment opportunity.
Innovative products, strength in go-to market channels and focus on service and product vitality are likely to have aided Acuity Brands' (AYI) fiscal fourth-quarter performance amid supply-chain woes.
CX vs. MLM: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Government infrastructure agencies are about to spend in excess of a trillion dollars over the next 8 years so now is the time to decide which companies you think have the best prospects going forward and invest in them accordingly.
Jefferies analyst Philip Ng maintained a Buy rating on Martin Marietta Materials (MLM - Research Report) today and set a price target of $417.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $367.55.Ng covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Crown Holdings, Eagle Materials, and Martin Marietta Materials. According to TipRanks, Ng has an average return of 10.0% and a 61.54% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Martin Marietta Materials with a $404.00 average price target, a 9.92% upside from current levels.
Raymond James hikes ratings on Vulcan Materials, Martin Marietta on potential boost from U.S. infra spending
Raymond James on Friday upgraded Vulcan Materials Co. and Martin Marietta Inc. [s:mlm] to outperform from market perform as part of a reallocation of its research resources under analyst Patrick Tyler Brown. Brown set a price target of $197 a share for Vulcan Materials and a $410 price target for Martin Marietta. Brown is also assuming coverage of Construction Partners Inc. with a strong buy rating while raising its price target to $35 from $25. He assigned an outperform rating on Eagle Material
MLM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MLMWant to see what other sources are saying about Martin Marietta Materials Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Martin Marietta Materials Inc (MLM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Martin Marietta Materials Inc (MLM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Martin Marietta Materials Inc (MLM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch