Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc. (MLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MLP POWR Grades
- MLP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MLP is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- MLP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
MLP Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Maui Land & Pineapple Co Inc is higher than 99.65% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 240.43%, Maui Land & Pineapple Co Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.65% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Maui Land & Pineapple Co Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 3.7% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Maui Land & Pineapple Co Inc are QTRX, RMBS, METC, ICAD, and NURO.
- MLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Maui Land & Pineapple Co Inc's official web site, go to www.mauiland.com.
MLP Valuation Summary
- MLP's price/earnings ratio is -81.2; this is 304.53% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MLP's price/earnings ratio has gone up 160.7.
- Over the past 243 months, MLP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 187.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MLP.
MLP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -78.43%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -74.12%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -0.78%.
The table below shows MLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.65||52-week high||$12.80|
|Prev. close||$10.66||52-week low||$9.91|
|Day high||$10.75||Avg. volume||30,937|
|50-day MA||$10.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.30||Market Cap||206.95M|
Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc. (MLP) Company Bio
Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, develops, sells, and manages residential, resort, agricultural, commercial, and industrial real estate properties in the United States. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Maui, Hawaii.
MLP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Maui Land & Pineapple Co Inc. To summarize, we found that Maui Land & Pineapple Co Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MLP, they are:
- In the past 5.49 years, Maui Land & Pineapple Co Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.55%; that's better than only 3.23% of cash flow producing equities in the Real Estate sector, where it is classified.
- Maui Land & Pineapple Co Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -19.36. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 4.42% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MLP Latest Social Stream
View Full MLP Social Stream
Latest MLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Maui Land & Pineapple Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MLP as an investment opportunity.
What Kind Of Shareholders Hold The Majority In Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc.'s (NYSE:MLP) Shares?
The big shareholder groups in Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc. ( NYSE:MLP ) have power over the company. Large...
KAPALUA RESORT, Hawaii, March 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc. (NYSE: MLP) reported a net loss of $2.6 million, or $(0.14) per share, for the year ended December 31, 2020. This compares to a net loss of $10.4 million, or $(0.54) per share, for 2019. The Company reported revenues of $7.5 million and $10.0 million for 2020 and 2019, respectively. For the fourth quarter of 2020, the Company recognized a net loss of $0.7 million, or $(0.04) per share. In 2019, the Company recognized a net loss of $9.1 million or $(0.47) per share for the fourth quarter. Operating revenues totaled $2.1 million and $2.5 million during the fourth quarters of 2020 and 2019, respectively. In 2020, the disruption of the COVID-19 pandemic on global and national economies, as well as...
Announcing: Maui Land & Pineapple Company (NYSE:MLP) Stock Increased An Energizing 124% In The Last Five Years
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
At Insider Monkey, we pore over the filings of nearly 817 top investment firms every quarter, a process we have now completed for the latest reporting period. The data we’ve gathered as a result gives us access to a wealth of collective knowledge based on these firms’ portfolio holdings as of September 30. In this […]
KAPALUA RESORT, Hawaii, Nov. 04, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc. (NYSE: MLP) reported a net loss of $633,000, or $(0.03) per share, for the third quarter of 2020, compared to a net loss of $9,000, or $(0.00) per share, for the third quarter of 2019. The Company reported total operating revenues of $1.7 million and $2.7 million during the three months ended September 30, 2020 and 2019, respectively.For the nine months ended September 30, 2020, the Company reported a net loss of $1.9 million, or $(0.10) per share, compared to a net loss of $1.3 million, or $(0.07) per share, for the nine months ended September 30, 2019. The Company reported total operating revenues of $5.4 million and $7.5 million during the nine months ended September 30, 2020 and 2019, respe...
MLP Price Returns
Continue Researching MLPWant to see what other sources are saying about Maui Land & Pineapple Co Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Maui Land & Pineapple Co Inc (MLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Maui Land & Pineapple Co Inc (MLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Maui Land & Pineapple Co Inc (MLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch