Miller Industries, Inc. (MLR): Price and Financial Metrics
MLR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MLR is 3.21 -- better than 83.43% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 10.37, Miller Industries Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 15.7% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Miller Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Miller Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WVVI, EBF, IMKTA, CHMG, and BDL.
- Visit MLR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.millerind.com.
MLR Stock Price Chart More Charts
MLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.67||52-week high||$38.18|
|Prev. close||$33.80||52-week low||$25.91|
|Day high||$33.87||Avg. volume||31,709|
|50-day MA||$35.73||Dividend yield||2.13%|
|200-day MA||$33.01||Market Cap||383.84M|
Miller Industries, Inc. (MLR) Company Bio
Miller Enterprises engages in the manufacture and sale of towing and recovery equipment. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Ooltewah, Tennessee.
MLR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Miller Industries Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Miller Industries Inc ranked in the 88st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 855.5% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MLR, they are:
- As a business, MLR is generating more cash flow than only 20.78% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Cyclical.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 3% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 12.23% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- MLR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 56.64% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|