Miller Industries, Inc. (MLR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MLR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MLR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.08% of US stocks.
- MLR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- MLR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 25.61% of US stocks).
MLR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Miller Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For MLR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 7.57% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -95.41%, Miller Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 1.56% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Miller Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MSB, PFIN, CGA, CIX, and NL.
- MLR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Miller Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.millerind.com.
MLR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.96||52-week high||$47.57|
|Prev. close||$42.95||52-week low||$26.54|
|Day high||$43.64||Avg. volume||42,114|
|50-day MA||$44.67||Dividend yield||1.68%|
|200-day MA||$37.04||Market Cap||490.22M|
Miller Industries, Inc. (MLR) Company Bio
Miller Enterprises engages in the manufacture and sale of towing and recovery equipment. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Ooltewah, Tennessee.
MLR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Miller Industries Inc. To summarize, we found that Miller Industries Inc ranked in the 76th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 194.83% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Miller Industries Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 100. Its equity weight surpasses that of 97.92% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 4.21% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- MLR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 55.46% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MLR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MLR Latest Social Stream
View Full MLR Social Stream
Latest MLR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Miller Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MLR as an investment opportunity.
Miller Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:MLR ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 4 days. This means that investors who...
Miller Industries, Inc. (NYSE: MLR) (the "Company") today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020.
Latest released the research study on Global Car Carrier Market, offers a detailed overview of the factors influencing the global business scope. Car Carrier Market research report shows the latest market insights, current situation analysis with upcoming trends and breakdown
On November 4, 2020, Miller Industries (NYSE:MLR) declared a dividend payable on December 14, 2020 to its shareholders. Miller Industries also announced …
MLR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|