Miller Industries, Inc. (MLR): Price and Financial Metrics
MLR Stock Summary
- Miller Industries Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 83.43% of US listed stocks.
- MLR's current price/earnings ratio is 10.37, which is higher than just 15.7% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Miller Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Miller Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WVVI, EBF, IMKTA, CHMG, and BDL.
- MLR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Miller Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.millerind.com.
MLR Stock Price Chart More Charts
MLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.29||52-week high||$38.18|
|Prev. close||$35.81||52-week low||$25.91|
|Day high||$36.40||Avg. volume||37,631|
|50-day MA||$36.31||Dividend yield||1.98%|
|200-day MA||$32.93||Market Cap||413.71M|
Miller Industries, Inc. (MLR) Company Bio
Miller Enterprises engages in the manufacture and sale of towing and recovery equipment. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Ooltewah, Tennessee.