Miller Industries, Inc. (MLR): Price and Financial Metrics
MLR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MLR is 3.28 -- better than 83.99% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Miller Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.52, Miller Industries Inc has a higher such ratio than only 18.34% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Miller Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ROAD, VALU, EBF, EVK, and FCAP.
- Visit MLR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.millerind.com.
MLR Stock Price Chart More Charts
MLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.38||52-week high||$37.70|
|Prev. close||$36.07||52-week low||$25.84|
|Day high||$36.51||Avg. volume||39,052|
|50-day MA||$34.59||Dividend yield||2%|
|200-day MA||$32.34||Market Cap||414.73M|
Miller Industries, Inc. (MLR) Company Bio
Miller Enterprises engages in the manufacture and sale of towing and recovery equipment. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Ooltewah, Tennessee.