Miller Industries, Inc. (MLR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MLR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MLR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.78% of US stocks.
- MLR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MLR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 31.39% of US stocks).
MLR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of MILLER INDUSTRIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.38, MILLER INDUSTRIES INC has a higher such ratio than merely 12.37% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 3,572.58%, MILLER INDUSTRIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.25% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MLR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EIG, WEYS, EDUC, AIT, and IESC.
- MLR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MILLER INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.millerind.com.
MLR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MLR's price/earnings ratio is 90.76% higher, now standing at 22.7.
- Over the past 243 months, MLR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MLR.
MLR Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -38.05%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 38.5%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -16.21%.
The table below shows MLR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MLR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MLR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.21% of graded US stocks.
- MLR's asset turnover comes in at 1.67 -- ranking 10th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- ALSN, HY, and MTOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MLR.
The table below shows MLR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MLR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.92||52-week high||$34.95|
|Prev. close||$27.55||52-week low||$21.00|
|Day high||$28.15||Avg. volume||43,727|
|50-day MA||$24.63||Dividend yield||2.61%|
|200-day MA||$25.17||Market Cap||318.76M|
Miller Industries, Inc. (MLR) Company Bio
Miller Enterprises engages in the manufacture and sale of towing and recovery equipment. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Ooltewah, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
MLR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MLR Latest Social Stream
View Full MLR Social Stream
Latest MLR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MILLER INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MLR as an investment opportunity.
Miller Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:MLR ) will pay a dividend of $0.18 on the 12th of December. Based on this payment, the...
Miller Industries ( NYSE:MLR ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$205.6m (up 25% from 3Q...
Miller Industries, Inc. (NYSE: MLR) (the "Company") today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Miller Industries, Inc. (NYSE: MLR) intends to release its results for the Third Quarter ended September 30, 2022, on Wednesday, November 9, 2022, after market close. The Company will host a conference call the following day that will be simultaneously broadcast live over the Internet:
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
MLR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|