Milestone Scientific, Inc. (MLSS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MLSS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MLSS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MLSS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 138 days.
- MLSS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 13.98% of US stocks).
MLSS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Milestone Scientific Inc is higher than it is for about merely 9.52% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.77%, Milestone Scientific Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.94% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MLSS's revenue has grown 75% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.68% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MLSS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LSF, RVP, PRPO, PAYS, and PCSB.
- MLSS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Milestone Scientific Inc's official web site, go to www.milestonescientific.com.
MLSS Valuation Summary
- MLSS's price/sales ratio is 14.2; this is 273.68% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MLSS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 15.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MLSS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 15.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MLSS.
MLSS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 19.56%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -5.43%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -25.45%.
The table below shows MLSS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MLSS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MLSS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.73% of graded US stocks.
- MLSS's asset turnover comes in at 0.423 -- ranking 112th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- TNDM, TFX, and PEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MLSS.
The table below shows MLSS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MLSS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MLSS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.91||52-week high||$3.00|
|Prev. close||$0.86||52-week low||$0.75|
|Day high||$0.92||Avg. volume||151,474|
|50-day MA||$1.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.71||Market Cap||61.99M|
Milestone Scientific, Inc. (MLSS) Company Bio
Milestone Scientific Inc. operates as a medical technology company. The Company manufactures, markets, and sells computer-controlled local anesthetic delivery systems for plastic surgery, podiatry, dermatology, and orthopedics. Milestone Scientific serves medical sector worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
MLSS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MLSS Latest Social Stream
View Full MLSS Social Stream
Latest MLSS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Milestone Scientific Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MLSS as an investment opportunity.
Milestone Scientific to Present at MicroCap Rodeo’s Winter Wonderland Best Ideas Conference on Wednesday, February 9
ROSELAND, N.J., Feb. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Milestone Scientific Inc. (NYSE:MLSS), a leading developer of computerized drug delivery instruments, that provide painless and precise injections, today announced that the Company has been invited to present at The MicroCap Rodeo’s 2nd Annual Winter Wonderland Best Ideas Conference, which is being held virtually on February 8 - 11, 2022. Arjan Haverhals, Chief Executive Officer of Milestone Scientific, is scheduled to present on Wednesday, Febru
36 of the Best Ideas Companies to Present at the 2nd Annual Winter Wonderland Virtual Investor Conference on February 8th - 11th, 2022
RALEIGH, NC / ACCESSWIRE / January 28, 2022 / The Winter Wonderland Best Ideas Virtual Investor Conference will take place on February 8th \- 11th, 2022, where 36 SmallCap, MicroCap and NanoCap public companies will be presenting via virtual webcast to a global investor audience.The virtual conference begins on Tuesday, February 8th, 2022, with company presentations beginning at 8:30 am Eastern Time.
Milestone Scientific CEO to Participate in Fireside Chat Hosted by Maxim Group and M-Vest on January 20th
ROSELAND, N.J., Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Milestone Scientific Inc. (NYSE:MLSS), a leading developer of computerized drug delivery instruments, that provide virtually painless and precise injections, today announced that Arjan Haverhals, CEO and president of Milestone Scientific, will participate in a virtual fireside chat hosted by Anthony Vendetti, executive managing director of research at Maxim Group LLC. Fireside Chat Event Info: Date: Thursday, January 20, 2022Time: 11:00 a.m. ESTW
Milestone Scientific (MLSS) forecasts revenue to grow 85% to over $10M in FY21 compared to revenue of $5.4M in FY20.It also expects revenue of over $2.6M in Q4 2021 compared to $2.2M in
ROSELAND, N.J., Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Milestone Scientific Inc. (NYSE:MLSS), a leading developer of computerized drug delivery instruments, that provide virtually painless and precise injections, today provided revenue guidance for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021. The Company anticipates revenue of over $2.6 million for the fourth quarter of 2021 compared to $2.2 million for the fourth quarter of 2020 and revenue in excess of $10 million for the fiscal year 2021 c
MLSS Price Returns
Continue Researching MLSSWant to do more research on Milestone Scientific Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Milestone Scientific Inc (MLSS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Milestone Scientific Inc (MLSS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Milestone Scientific Inc (MLSS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch