Meta Materials Inc. (MMAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MMAT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MMAT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.29% of US stocks.
- MMAT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MMAT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
MMAT Stock Summary
- MMAT's price/sales ratio is 25.57; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.93% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, META MATERIALS INC is reporting a growth rate of 597.72%; that's higher than 97.18% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for META MATERIALS INC comes in at 1,227.44%, a number that bests 99.13% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to META MATERIALS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HIPO, IGC, SMFR, AYX, and EGHT.
- To check out META MATERIALS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001431959.
MMAT Valuation Summary
- MMAT's price/sales ratio is 25.6; this is 966.67% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- MMAT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 140 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MMAT.
MMAT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1794.61%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -69.27%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -62.17%.
The table below shows MMAT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MMAT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MMAT has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.57% of graded US stocks.
- MMAT's asset turnover comes in at 0.005 -- ranking 203rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- IRDM, VICR, and ITI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MMAT.
The table below shows MMAT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MMAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.66||52-week high||$5.78|
|Prev. close||$0.67||52-week low||$0.63|
|Day high||$0.67||Avg. volume||5,327,786|
|50-day MA||$0.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.45||Market Cap||237.72M|
Meta Materials Inc. (MMAT) Company Bio
Meta Materials, Inc. engages in the manufacture and development of functional materials. Its technology platform enables the global brands to deliver products to customers in consumer electronics, 5G communications, health and wellness, aerospace, automotive, and clean energy. The company was founded by George Palikaras and Themos Kallos on August 15, 2011 and is headquartered in Nova Scotia, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
MMAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMAT Latest Social Stream
View Full MMAT Social Stream
Latest MMAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about META MATERIALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMAT as an investment opportunity.
Meta Materials Inc. (the "Company" or "META®") (NASDAQ:MMAT), (FSE:MMAT), a developer of high-performance functional materials and nanocomposites, today announced the appointment of Mr. Jack Harding as Chair of the Board of Directors, effective August 16, 2022. Mr. Ram Ramkumar, META's current Chair, is retiring from the Board and moving into a Strategic Advisor role for a period of two years.
Meta Materials Inc. (the "Company" or "META®") (NASDAQ:MMAT), (FSE:MMAT), a developer of high-performance functional materials and nanocomposites, today announced second quarter FY 2022 results. Please visit the Investors section of our website to view the Q2 2022 Shareholder Letter.
Meta Materials Inc. (the "Company" or "META®") (NASDAQ:MMAT),(FSE:MMAT), a developer of high-performance functional materials and nanocomposites, today announced that Mr. Manos Spanos has joined the Company as its first Chief Business Officer. Mr. Spanos brings 22 years of experience, including global businesses, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, and Danone, as well as startup experience with L-Nutra, a high-growth biotech company.
Meta Materials Inc. (the "Company" or "META®") (NASDAQ:MMAT, FSE:MMAT), a developer of high-performance functional materials and nanocomposites, today announced that the Company will report Q2 2022 financial results on Tuesday, August 9th, after the market close, followed by a webcast on Wednesday, August 10, 2022, at 8:00 AM EDT.
Meta Materials Inc. (the "Company" or "META®") (NASDAQ: MMAT, FSE: MMAT), a developer of high-performance functional materials and nanocomposites, today announced that two new U.S. patents were recently granted directed to second and third generation nanoporous ceramic battery separators.
MMAT Price Returns