Meta Materials Inc. (MMAT): Price and Financial Metrics
MMAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.07||52-week high||$1.81|
|Prev. close||$0.06||52-week low||$0.04|
|Day high||$0.07||Avg. volume||7,726,721|
|50-day MA||$0.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.25||Market Cap||32.02M|
MMAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMAT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of META MATERIALS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.13% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, META MATERIALS INC is reporting a growth rate of 266.2%; that's higher than 95.34% of US stocks.
- The volatility of META MATERIALS INC's share price is greater than that of 93.14% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MMAT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SM, ETWO, MRO, CDLX, and MGY.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to MMAT's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001431959.
MMAT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MMAT's price/sales ratio is 133.33% higher, now standing at 5.6.
- Over the past 154 months, MMAT's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MMAT.
MMAT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -18250.85%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -66.11%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 481%.
The table below shows MMAT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MMAT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MMAT has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.57% of graded US stocks.
- MMAT's asset turnover comes in at 0.005 -- ranking 203rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- IRDM, VICR, and ITI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MMAT.
The table below shows MMAT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Meta Materials Inc. (MMAT) Company Bio
Meta Materials, Inc. engages in the manufacture and development of functional materials. Its technology platform enables the global brands to deliver products to customers in consumer electronics, 5G communications, health and wellness, aerospace, automotive, and clean energy. The company was founded by George Palikaras and Themos Kallos on August 15, 2011 and is headquartered in Nova Scotia, Canada.
MMAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMAT Latest Social Stream
View Full MMAT Social Stream
Latest MMAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about META MATERIALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMAT as an investment opportunity.
It's time to start the final day of trading this week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
HALIFAX, NS / ACCESSWIRE / December 8, 2023 / Meta Materials Inc. (the "Company" or "META") (NASDAQ:MMAT), an advanced materials and nanotechnology company, today released the following message to shareholders.From: META Board of DirectorsTo: META ...
A reverse stock split could be on the way for MMAT stock.
HALIFAX, NS / ACCESSWIRE / December 5, 2023 / Meta Materials Inc. (the "Company" or "META") (NASDAQ:MMAT), an advanced materials and nanotechnology company, today provided some clarification of the potential impacts of Proposal 3: Approval of a Reverse ...
MMAT stock is plummeting lower after Meta Materials announced the issuance of 75 million shares and accompanying warrants.
MMAT Price Returns