Marsh & McLennan Cos. (MMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MMC POWR Grades
- MMC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 83.24% of US stocks.
- MMC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MMC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
MMC Stock Summary
- MMC has a market capitalization of $86,199,167,092 -- more than approximately 96.91% of US stocks.
- Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.7% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MMC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MDLZ, TJX, EL, ITW, and PGR.
- MMC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc's official web site, go to www.mmc.com.
MMC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MMC's EV/EBIT ratio is 165.12% higher, now standing at 22.8.
- Over the past 243 months, MMC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 10.
- Over the past 243 months, MMC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MMC.
MMC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 11.39%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 47.12%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.67%.
The table below shows MMC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MMC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.62% of graded US stocks.
- MMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.582 -- ranking 23rd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- HUM, KFS, and RNR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MMC.
The table below shows MMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$157.09||52-week high||$183.14|
|Prev. close||$152.49||52-week low||$133.86|
|Day high||$157.77||Avg. volume||2,181,135|
|50-day MA||$164.40||Dividend yield||1.4%|
|200-day MA||$161.36||Market Cap||78.85B|
Marsh & McLennan Cos. (MMC) Company Bio
Marsh McLennan (formerly known as Marsh & McLennan Companies) is a global professional services firm, headquartered in New York City with businesses in insurance brokerage, risk management, reinsurance services, talent management, investment advisory, and management consulting. Its four main operating companies are Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
MMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMC Latest Social Stream
View Full MMC Social Stream
Latest MMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMC as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 stocks to consider in the portfolio of Ro Khanna. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Ro Khanna Stock Portfolio: 5 Stocks To Consider. Rohit Khanna, also called “Ro” Khanna, is a Pennsylvania-born lawyer, politician and academic. He is a member […]
In this article, we discuss the 10 best dividend stocks according to Andreas Halvorsen’s Viking Global. You can skip our detailed analysis of Halvorsen’s hedge fund, Viking Global, and its performance, and go directly to read 5 Best Dividend Stocks According to Andreas Halvorsen’s Viking Global. Ole Andreas Halvorsen is a former Tiger Cub, who […]
In this article, we discuss the 10 stocks that Warren Buffett is selling. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Warren Buffett Is Selling These 5 Stocks. Value investors have once again come into the spotlight as inflation batters growth stocks. Warren Buffett, the chief of Berkshire Hathaway, […]
After struggling with COVID for more than two years, the aviation industry is set to rebound — with the fleet growing 4% per annum over the next 10 years, according to Oliver Wyman's Global Fleet & MRO Forecast 2022-2032. But as pent-up global demand pushes air travel to pre-pandemic levels by 2023, the industry will once again have to confront rising carbon dioxide emissions and its lack of immediate solutions to reduce them.
Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (NYSE:MMC) is a professional services firm with core interests in risk assessment and insurance. There is positive hedge fund sentiment around the stock.
MMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MMCWant to see what other sources are saying about Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc (MMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc (MMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc (MMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch