Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (MMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MMC POWR Grades
- MMC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.29% of US stocks.
- MMC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- MMC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 28.32% of US stocks).
MMC Stock Summary
- Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc's market capitalization of $73,354,369,129 is ahead of 96.47% of US-listed equities.
- MMC's went public 33.6 years ago, making it older than 89.61% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MMC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABB, FDX, CB, BDX, and CI.
- Visit MMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mmc.com.
MMC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MMC's price/sales ratio is 241.67% higher, now standing at 4.1.
- MMC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 10 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MMC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 10.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MMC.
MMC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 32.41%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 26.71%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 11.39%.
The table below shows MMC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$147.07||52-week high||$149.30|
|Prev. close||$144.79||52-week low||$102.11|
|Day high||$147.19||Avg. volume||1,842,934|
|50-day MA||$140.03||Dividend yield||1.28%|
|200-day MA||$123.43||Market Cap||74.51B|
Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (MMC) Company Bio
Marsh & McLennan Companies provides advice and solutions primarily in the areas of risk, strategy, and people worldwide. It operates in two segments, Risk and Insurance Services; and Consulting. The company was founded in 1871 and is based in New York, New York.
MMC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MMC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc ranked in the 42th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc ended up being:
- Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 24.66% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc experienced a tax rate of about 19% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Financial Services), this tax rate is higher than 83.13% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMC Latest Social Stream
View Full MMC Social Stream
Latest MMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMC as an investment opportunity.
Arthur J. Gallagher's (AJG) Q2 results are likely to reflect strong EBITDAC growth, increase in covered lives and special project work as well as higher property and casualty rates.
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
Marsh & McLennan (MMC): Q2 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.75 beats by $0.33; GAAP EPS of $1.60 beats by $0.22.Revenue of $5.01B (+19.6% Y/Y) beats by $500M.The Company repurchased 2.4 million shares of stock for $322 million in the second quarter.Dan Glaser, President and CEO, said: “Our performance this quarter was...
Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (MMC) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 22, 2021 8:30 A.M. ET Company Participants Dan Glaser - President and Chief Executive Officer Mark McGivney - Chief Financial Officer Peter Hearn - Chief Executive Officer, Guy Carpenter John Doyle - Chief Executive Officer, Marsh Nick Studer...
(RTTNews) - Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc (MMC) announced earnings for its second quarter that increased from last year. The company''s profit came in at $820 million, or $1.60 per share. This compares with $572 million, or $1.12 per share, in last year''s second quarter. Excluding items, Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc reported adjusted
MMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MMCWant to see what other sources are saying about Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc (MMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc (MMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc (MMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch