Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (MMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MMC POWR Grades
- MMC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.77% of US stocks.
- MMC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- MMC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
MMC Stock Summary
- Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc's market capitalization of $85,331,006,232 is ahead of 96.93% of US-listed equities.
- MMC's went public 33.84 years ago, making it older than 89.66% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MMC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TJX, SHW, MDLZ, INFY, and ITW.
- Visit MMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mmc.com.
MMC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MMC's EV/EBIT ratio is 165.12% higher, now standing at 22.8.
- Over the past 243 months, MMC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 10.
- Over the past 243 months, MMC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MMC.
MMC Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 2.46%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 8.82%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 11.39%.
The table below shows MMC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MMC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.34% of graded US stocks.
- MMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.565 -- ranking 24th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- ANTM, AIZ, and CRVL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MMC.
The table below shows MMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$169.13||52-week high||$171.13|
|Prev. close||$169.57||52-week low||$102.11|
|Day high||$171.13||Avg. volume||1,839,208|
|50-day MA||$157.78||Dividend yield||1.26%|
|200-day MA||$136.54||Market Cap||85.69B|
Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (MMC) Company Bio
Marsh & McLennan Companies provides advice and solutions primarily in the areas of risk, strategy, and people worldwide. It operates in two segments, Risk and Insurance Services; and Consulting. The company was founded in 1871 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
MMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMC Latest Social Stream
View Full MMC Social Stream
Latest MMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMC as an investment opportunity.
MMC earnings call for the period ending September 30, 2021.
Marsh & McLennan's (MMC) Q3 earnings gain from solid revenues and a strong contribution from its Risk and Insurance Services as well as Consulting segments.
Marsh & McLennan (MMC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 9.09% and 5.20%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, October 21, 2021-- Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
Brown & Brown's (BRO) recent dividend hike highlights its strong financial position and constant efforts to enhance shareholders' value.
MMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MMCWant to see what other sources are saying about Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc (MMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc (MMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc (MMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch