Marsh & McLennan Cos. (MMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MMC POWR Grades
- MMC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 78.61% of US stocks.
- MMC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MMC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
MMC Stock Summary
- MMC has a higher market value than 97.43% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $81,157,075,372.
- MMC's went public 34.91 years ago, making it older than 90.64% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of MARSH & MCLENNAN COMPANIES INC's share price is greater than that of merely 2.4% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MMC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INFY, EL, TJX, MDLZ, and NOC.
- MMC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MARSH & MCLENNAN COMPANIES INC's official web site, go to www.mmc.com.
MMC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MMC's EV/EBIT ratio is 71.93% higher, now standing at 19.6.
- Over the past 243 months, MMC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MMC.
MMC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 84.04%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 0.68%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 35.05%.
The table below shows MMC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MMC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.62% of graded US stocks.
- MMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.582 -- ranking 23rd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- HUM, KFS, and RNR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MMC.
The table below shows MMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$171.82||52-week high||$183.14|
|Prev. close||$170.49||52-week low||$142.80|
|Day high||$172.44||Avg. volume||1,917,620|
|50-day MA||$158.35||Dividend yield||1.37%|
|200-day MA||$159.70||Market Cap||85.22B|
Marsh & McLennan Cos. (MMC) Company Bio
Marsh McLennan (formerly known as Marsh & McLennan Companies) is a global professional services firm, headquartered in New York City with businesses in insurance brokerage, risk management, reinsurance services, talent management, investment advisory, and management consulting. Its four main operating companies are Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
MMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMC Latest Social Stream
View Full MMC Social Stream
Latest MMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARSH & MCLENNAN COMPANIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMC as an investment opportunity.
Brown & Brown (BRO) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Morgan Stanley analyst Michael Phillips CFA maintained a Sell rating on Marsh & Mclennan Companies (MMC - Research Report) today and set a price target of $150.00. The company's shares opened today at $170.67.According to TipRanks, Phillips CFA is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 2.2% and a 58.54% success rate. Phillips CFA covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Everest Re, Hippo Holdings, and Chubb.Currently, the analyst consensus on Marsh & Mclennan Companies is a Hold with an average price target of $173.13.
Fidelity National's (FNF) TitlePoint buyout highlights its focus on investment, expansion and integration of property data, images, and search technology, and strengthens its compelling portfolio.
From what we can see, insiders were net buyers in Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.'s ( NYSE:MMC ) during the past 12...
Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc with ticker code (MMC) now have 15 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 197 and 142 with the average target price sitting at 174. Now with the previous closing price of 163.62 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 6.3%. The day 50 moving average is 157.56 and the 200 day MA is 159.18. The company has a market cap of $82,095m. Visit the company website at: https://www.mmc.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="MMC" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $87,303m based on the market concensus. Marsh & McLennan Companies, a professional ...
MMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MMCWant to see what other sources are saying about Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc (MMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc (MMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Marsh & Mclennan Companies Inc (MMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch