Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (MMLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MMLP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MMLP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.26% of US stocks.
- MMLP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MMLP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
MMLP Stock Summary
- MARTIN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 0.91% of US listed stocks.
- MMLP's price/sales ratio is 0.11; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 2.34% of US stocks.
- MMLP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.66% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MARTIN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP, a group of peers worth examining would be OPI, SNCY, CPA, GLOP, and UDR.
- Visit MMLP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.martinmidstream.com.
MMLP Valuation Summary
- MMLP's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 92.31% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MMLP's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MMLP.
MMLP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 105.37%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -86.95%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -35.58%.
The table below shows MMLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MMLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MMLP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.17% of graded US stocks.
- MMLP's asset turnover comes in at 1.327 -- ranking 62nd of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- AEY, ANDE, and MGPI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MMLP.
The table below shows MMLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MMLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.28||52-week high||$5.98|
|Prev. close||$3.23||52-week low||$2.52|
|Day high||$3.29||Avg. volume||106,012|
|50-day MA||$3.32||Dividend yield||0.61%|
|200-day MA||$3.94||Market Cap||127.43M|
Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (MMLP) Company Bio
Martin Midstream Partners LP collects, transports, stores, and markets petroleum products and by-products in the United States Gulf Coast region. The Company operates through four business segments: Terminalling and Storage, Natural Gas Services, Sulfur Services and Marine Transportation. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Kilgore, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
MMLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMLP Latest Social Stream
View Full MMLP Social Stream
Latest MMLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARTIN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMLP as an investment opportunity.
Martin Midstream''s 2H 2022 results are expected to be significantly worse than its 1H 2022 results. Read more to see what makes MMLP stock a Buy.
Martin Midstream Partners'' adjusted leverage ratio below their covenant limit. Read more to see why I''m maintaining my strong buy rating.
A share of Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (NASDAQ:MMLP) closed at $3.08 per share on Thursday, down from $3.60 day before. While Martin Midstream Partners L.P. has underperformed by -14.44%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, MMLP fell by -1.60%, with highs and lows ranging […]
Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:MMLP) Q3 2022 Results Conference Call November 3, 2022 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Sharon Taylor - Vice President and Chief Financial…
KILGORE, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (Nasdaq:MMLP) ("MMLP" or the "Partnership") today announced its financial results for the third quarter of 2022. Bob Bondurant, President and Chief Executive Officer of Martin Midstream GP LLC, the general partner of the Partnership, stated, "During the third quarter, which is typically the Partnership’s weakest quarter due to seasonal lows in the fertilizer and butane businesses, both the Transportation and the Terminalling and St
MMLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MMLPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Martin Midstream Partners Lp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Martin Midstream Partners Lp (MMLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Martin Midstream Partners Lp (MMLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Martin Midstream Partners Lp (MMLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch