Martin Midstream Partners L.P. - Common Limited Partnership Interests (MMLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MMLP POWR Grades
- MMLP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 78.46% of US stocks.
- MMLP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- MMLP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 37.81% of US stocks).
MMLP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MMLP is -14.05 -- better than just 1.09% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.17, Martin Midstream Partners Lp has a higher such ratio than merely 1.47% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -12.6 for Martin Midstream Partners Lp; that's greater than it is for merely 1.3% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Martin Midstream Partners Lp are ACY, SBGI, NOG, NMM, and EURN.
- Visit MMLP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.martinmidstream.com.
MMLP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, MMLP's price/earnings ratio is 136.32% lower, now standing at -7.3.
- MMLP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.1 over the prior 229 months.
- Over the past 229 months, MMLP's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MMLP.
MMLP Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -70.35%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 393.48%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -16.34%.
The table below shows MMLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MMLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MMLP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.6% of graded US stocks.
- MMLP's asset turnover comes in at 1.22 -- ranking 67th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- MGPI, KAMN, and CORE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MMLP.
The table below shows MMLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MMLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.43||52-week high||$3.67|
|Prev. close||$3.21||52-week low||$1.03|
|Day high||$3.45||Avg. volume||230,843|
|50-day MA||$2.99||Dividend yield||0.58%|
|200-day MA||$2.49||Market Cap||133.09M|
Martin Midstream Partners L.P. - Common Limited Partnership Interests (MMLP) Company Bio
Martin Midstream Partners LP collects, transports, stores, and markets petroleum products and by-products in the United States Gulf Coast region. The Company operates through four business segments: Terminalling and Storage, Natural Gas Services, Sulfur Services and Marine Transportation. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Kilgore, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
MMLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMLP Latest Social Stream
View Full MMLP Social Stream
Latest MMLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Martin Midstream Partners Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMLP as an investment opportunity.
Martin Midstream Partners Reports Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Declares Quarterly Cash Distribution
KILGORE, Texas, July 22, 2021--Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (Nasdaq:MMLP) (the "Partnership") today announced its financial results for the second quarter of 2021.
Martin Midstream Partners Will Host a Conference Call on July 23 to Discuss Second Quarter 2021 Earnings
Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (NASDAQ: MMLP) plans to release its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 after the market close
Martin Midstream Partners L.P. -- Moody''s announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Martin Midstream Partners L.P.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody''s announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Martin Midstream Partners L.P. Read the full article at Moody''s
Liquid Ammonium Thiosulfate Market Outlook 2021 | Covid-19 Impact | Growth by Top Companies- Tessenderlo Group,Martin Midstream Partners
Global Liquid Ammonium Thiosulfate Market 2021-2027, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. An exclusive data offered in this report is 
Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (NASDAQ: MMLP) (MMLP or the Partnership) announced today that members of executive management will host virtual mee
MMLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MMLPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Martin Midstream Partners Lp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Martin Midstream Partners Lp (MMLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Martin Midstream Partners Lp (MMLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Martin Midstream Partners Lp (MMLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch