Martin Midstream Partners L.P. - Common Limited Partnership Interests (MMLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MMLP POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MMLP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.24% of US stocks.
- MMLP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- MMLP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
MMLP Stock Summary
- Martin Midstream Partners Lp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 1.06% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.15, Martin Midstream Partners Lp has a higher such ratio than only 1.96% of stocks in our set.
- MMLP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 1.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Martin Midstream Partners Lp are CBB, ENSV, ATCX, NOG, and MGI.
- Visit MMLP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.martinmidstream.com.
MMLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.81||52-week high||$3.42|
|Prev. close||$2.63||52-week low||$1.03|
|Day high||$2.85||Avg. volume||297,415|
|50-day MA||$2.46||Dividend yield||0.71%|
|200-day MA||$1.89||Market Cap||109.04M|
Martin Midstream Partners L.P. - Common Limited Partnership Interests (MMLP) Company Bio
Martin Midstream Partners LP collects, transports, stores, and markets petroleum products and by-products in the United States Gulf Coast region. The Company operates through four business segments: Terminalling and Storage, Natural Gas Services, Sulfur Services and Marine Transportation. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Kilgore, Texas.
MMLP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Martin Midstream Partners Lp. To summarize, we found that Martin Midstream Partners Lp ranked in the 21th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 79.33%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Martin Midstream Partners Lp ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.75 years, is -0.24% -- higher than merely 7.05% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, MMLP is generating more cash flow than just 15.45% of positive cash flow stocks in the Energy.
- 15% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 2.45% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MMLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMLP Latest Social Stream
View Full MMLP Social Stream
Latest MMLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Martin Midstream Partners Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMLP as an investment opportunity.
Photo by Kresopix/iStock via Getty Images Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) got off to a good start in 2021, with its Q1 2021 results coming in better than expected. This should help keep it in compliance with its credit facility covenants, although it remains heavily indebted and likely to be focused...
The following slide deck was published by Martin Midstream Partners L.P. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Martin Midstream Partners Will Host a Conference Call on April 22 to Discuss First Quarter 2021 Earnings
Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (NASDAQ: MMLP) plans to release its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 after the market closes on April 21, 2021. An investors’ conference call to review the first quarter will be held the following day.
Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (NASDAQ: MMLP) (the "Partnership") announced today that the Partnership’s 2020 tax package, which includes Schedule K-1, will be available to download after 5:00 p.m. central time today from the Investor Relations section of the Partnership’s website and may also be accessed by visiting https://www.taxpackagesupport.com/martinmidstream. In an effort to be environmentally friendly, the Partnership encourages its unitholders to sign up for electronic delivery of their MMLP tax package.
Martin Midstream Partners (NASDAQ:MMLP) unveils its next round of earnings this Monday, February 22. Here is Benzinga's everything-that-matters guide …
MMLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MMLPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Martin Midstream Partners Lp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Martin Midstream Partners Lp (MMLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Martin Midstream Partners Lp (MMLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Martin Midstream Partners Lp (MMLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch