Martin Midstream Partners L.P. - Common Limited Partnership Interests (MMLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MMLP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MMLP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.36% of US stocks.
- MMLP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- MMLP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
MMLP Stock Summary
- Martin Midstream Partners Lp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 1.07% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.18, Martin Midstream Partners Lp has a higher such ratio than merely 1.97% of stocks in our set.
- MMLP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.34% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Martin Midstream Partners Lp, a group of peers worth examining would be CBB, NOG, STON, RRD, and ACY.
- MMLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Martin Midstream Partners Lp's official web site, go to www.martinmidstream.com.
MMLP Valuation Summary
MMLP's price/earnings ratio is -8.6; this is 149% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MMLP.
MMLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.28||52-week high||$3.42|
|Prev. close||$3.15||52-week low||$1.03|
|Day high||$3.35||Avg. volume||271,075|
|50-day MA||$2.55||Dividend yield||0.63%|
|200-day MA||$2.01||Market Cap||127.27M|
Martin Midstream Partners L.P. - Common Limited Partnership Interests (MMLP) Company Bio
Martin Midstream Partners LP collects, transports, stores, and markets petroleum products and by-products in the United States Gulf Coast region. The Company operates through four business segments: Terminalling and Storage, Natural Gas Services, Sulfur Services and Marine Transportation. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Kilgore, Texas.
MMLP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MMLP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Martin Midstream Partners Lp ranked in the 19th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Martin Midstream Partners Lp ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 16. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 6.29% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Energy sector.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.75 years comes in at -0.24%; that's greater than just 6.38% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MMLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMLP Latest Social Stream
View Full MMLP Social Stream
Latest MMLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Martin Midstream Partners Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMLP as an investment opportunity.
Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (NASDAQ: MMLP) ("MMLP" or the "Partnership") announced today that members of executive management will host virtual meetings during the 2021 Bank of America Energy Credit Conference taking place June 9-10, 2021. A copy of the Partnership’s presentation will be available by visiting the Partnership’s website at www.MMLP.com.
Martin Midstream Partners L.P. to Participate in the 2021 Energy Infrastructure Council Investor Conference
Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (NASDAQ: MMLP) ("MMLP" or the "Partnership") announced today that members of executive management will host virtual meetings during the 2021 Energy Infrastructure Council Investor Conference taking place May 18-21, 2021. A copy of the Partnership’s presentation will be available by visiting the Partnership’s website at www.MMLP.com.
Martin Midstream Partners Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Declares Quarterly Cash Distribution
Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (Nasdaq:MMLP) (the "Partnership") today announced its financial results for the first quarter of 2021.
Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) has moved higher as of late, but there could definitely be trouble on the horizon for this company
Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (NASDAQ: MMLP) (the "Partnership") announced today that the Partnership’s 2020 tax package, which includes Schedule K-1, will be available to download after 5:00 p.m. central time today from the Investor Relations section of the Partnership’s website and may also be accessed by visiting https://www.taxpackagesupport.com/martinmidstream. In an effort to be environmentally friendly, the Partnership encourages its unitholders to sign up for electronic delivery of their MMLP tax package.
MMLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MMLPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Martin Midstream Partners Lp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Martin Midstream Partners Lp (MMLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Martin Midstream Partners Lp (MMLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Martin Midstream Partners Lp (MMLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch