Martin Midstream Partners L.P. - Common Limited Partnership Interests (MMLP): Price and Financial Metrics
MMLP Stock Summary
- Martin Midstream Partners Lp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.63% of US listed stocks.
- MMLP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.56 -- higher than only 4.79% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MMLP comes in at 76.9% -- higher than that of 96.98% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Martin Midstream Partners Lp, a group of peers worth examining would be PDS, FGP, SLCA, TNP, and GLBS.
- MMLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Martin Midstream Partners Lp's official web site, go to www.martinmidstream.com.
MMLP Stock Price Chart More Charts
MMLP Price/Volume Stats
Martin Midstream Partners L.P. - Common Limited Partnership Interests (MMLP) Company Bio
Martin Midstream Partners LP collects, transports, stores, and markets petroleum products and by-products in the United States Gulf Coast region. The Company operates through four business segments: Terminalling and Storage, Natural Gas Services, Sulfur Services and Marine Transportation. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Kilgore, Texas.