Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. Limited Partnership (MMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MMP POWR Grades
- MMP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MMP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MMP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
MMP Stock Summary
- MMP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 215.97 -- higher than 87.07% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For MMP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.82% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of MAGELLAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP's share price is greater than that of just 1.19% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MMP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NFE, EHC, AROC, RADI, and RLJ.
- Visit MMP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.magellanlp.com.
MMP Valuation Summary
- MMP's price/earnings ratio is 10.3; this is 24.1% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- MMP's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MMP.
MMP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2019.87%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -92.44%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -3.65%.
The table below shows MMP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MMP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.33% of graded US stocks.
- MMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.304 -- ranking 65th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- JBLU, EXPE, and ALK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MMP.
The table below shows MMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MMP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MMP, see our MMP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$51.11||Average Broker Recommendation||1.73 (Moderate Buy)|
MMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.57||52-week high||$60.55|
|Prev. close||$50.89||52-week low||$44.79|
|Day high||$51.72||Avg. volume||854,802|
|50-day MA||$53.16||Dividend yield||8.23%|
|200-day MA||$51.08||Market Cap||10.48B|
Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. Limited Partnership (MMP) Company Bio
Magellan Midstream Partners LP engages in the transportation, storage, and distribution of refined petroleum products and crude oil in the United States. It operates in three segments: Refined Products, Crude Oil, and Marine Storage. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
MMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMP Latest Social Stream
View Full MMP Social Stream
Latest MMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAGELLAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMP as an investment opportunity.
Meta Platforms and Papa John's International have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
Meta Platforms and Papa John's International are part of the Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day article.
Worried Over Interest Rates? Check Out 3 Oil Pipeline Stocks
MPLX, MMP and EPD are among the best inflation-protected investments in today's markets.
Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) Dips More Than Broader Markets: What You Should Know
Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) closed the most recent trading day at $51.31, moving -1.67% from the previous trading session.
15 Best High-Yield Dividend Stocks To Buy Now
In this article, we will discuss 15 best high-yield dividend stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance, and go directly to read 5 Best High-Yield Dividend Stocks To Buy Now. Just when the stock market set out for recovery after recording its worst year in 2022, […]
Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) Gains But Lags Market: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) closed at $52.66, marking a +1.04% move from the previous day.
MMP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MMPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Magellan Midstream Partners LP's stock as an investment opportunity:
Magellan Midstream Partners LP (MMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Magellan Midstream Partners LP (MMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Magellan Midstream Partners LP (MMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...