Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. Limited Partnership (MMP): Price and Financial Metrics
MMP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Magellan Midstream Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For MMP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.42% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MMP is more volatile than merely 5.42% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Magellan Midstream Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be CF, MPW, CAI, CZZ, and MAA.
- MMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Magellan Midstream Partners LP's official web site, go to www.magellanlp.com.
MMP Stock Price Chart More Charts
MMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.37||52-week high||$67.75|
|Prev. close||$65.00||52-week low||$56.75|
|Day high||$64.99||Avg. volume||1,068,600|
|50-day MA||$61.58||Dividend yield||6.34%|
|200-day MA||$63.48||Market Cap||14.70B|
Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. Limited Partnership (MMP) Company Bio
Magellan Midstream Partners LP engages in the transportation, storage, and distribution of refined petroleum products and crude oil in the United States. It operates in three segments: Refined Products, Crude Oil, and Marine Storage. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.