Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. Limited Partnership (MMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MMP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MMP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.2% of US stocks.
- MMP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- MMP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 7.16% of US stocks).
MMP Stock Summary
- For MMP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.82% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MMP is more volatile than merely 6.1% of stocks we're observing.
- Magellan Midstream Partners LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.8%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.01% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Magellan Midstream Partners LP are KW, OFC, FCPT, PLNT, and NCMI.
- MMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Magellan Midstream Partners LP's official web site, go to www.magellanlp.com.
MMP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, MMP's price/sales ratio is 193.33% higher, now standing at 4.4.
- MMP's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MMP's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MMP.
MMP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -75.94%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.01%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 31.82%.
The table below shows MMP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MMP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.33% of graded US stocks.
- MMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.304 -- ranking 65th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- JBLU, EXPE, and ALK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MMP.
The table below shows MMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.89||52-week high||$53.85|
|Prev. close||$47.50||52-week low||$39.93|
|Day high||$48.03||Avg. volume||941,684|
|50-day MA||$46.68||Dividend yield||8.74%|
|200-day MA||$47.88||Market Cap||10.22B|
Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. Limited Partnership (MMP) Company Bio
Magellan Midstream Partners LP engages in the transportation, storage, and distribution of refined petroleum products and crude oil in the United States. It operates in three segments: Refined Products, Crude Oil, and Marine Storage. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
MMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMP Latest Social Stream
View Full MMP Social Stream
Latest MMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Magellan Midstream Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMP as an investment opportunity.
Investment company LexAurum Advisors, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Schwab US Dividend Equity ETF, PowerShares QQQ Trust Ser 1, Magellan Midstream Partners LP, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings, SPDR DoubleLine Total Return Tactical ETF, sells First Trust TCW Opportunistic Fixed Income ETF, FIRST TR SMALL CAP, FIRST TRUST PORTFO, First Trust Managed Municipal ETF, First Trust Morningstar Dividend Leaders Index Fun during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investme
Produced by Jason Appel of StockWaves, along with Rida Morwa of High Dividend Opportunities This series of articles is intended to provide Elliott Wave and Fibonacci Pinball Analysis as an accompaniment to Rida Morwa’s High Dividend Opportunities (HDO) Service. Our goal is to provide greater context as to where price...
Magellan Terminals (NYSE:MMP) has been awarded a maximum ~$100.5M firm‐fixed‐price contract for services and related contractor‐owned, contractor‐operated fuel storage facilities with capabilities to receive, store, protect and ship aviation turbine fuel and naval distillate. This is a four‐year base contract with one five‐year option period. Locations of performance are Oklahoma...
Investment company Iron Horse Wealth Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Schwab U.S. Tips ETF, Global X S&P 500 Covered Call ETF, Schwab U.S.
Investment company Signature Wealth Management Partners, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Verizon Communications Inc, Lumen Technologies Inc, ETFMG Alternative Harvest ETF, FIRST TR ETF VI, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp, sells AT&T Inc, TransMedics Group Inc, Splunk Inc, Biogen Inc, ConocoPhillips during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Signature Wealth Management Partners, LLC.
MMP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MMPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Magellan Midstream Partners LP's stock as an investment opportunity:
Magellan Midstream Partners LP (MMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Magellan Midstream Partners LP (MMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Magellan Midstream Partners LP (MMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch