Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. Limited Partnership (MMP): Price and Financial Metrics
MMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.48||52-week high||$64.42|
|Prev. close||$60.22||52-week low||$44.79|
|Day high||$61.75||Avg. volume||1,144,280|
|50-day MA||$56.74||Dividend yield||6.96%|
|200-day MA||$52.84||Market Cap||12.42B|
MMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMP POWR Grades
- MMP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MMP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 172 days.
- MMP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
MMP Stock Summary
- MMP has a market capitalization of $12,586,513,968 -- more than approximately 86.57% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MAGELLAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP is higher than it is for about 91.53% of US stocks.
- The volatility of MAGELLAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP's share price is greater than that of merely 6.78% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MAGELLAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP, a group of peers worth examining would be NFE, EHC, ARMK, AROC, and INSW.
- MMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MAGELLAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP's official web site, go to www.magellanlp.com.
MMP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, MMP's price/earnings ratio is 42.03% higher, now standing at 9.8.
- Over the past 243 months, MMP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MMP.
MMP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2019.87%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -92.44%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -3.65%.
The table below shows MMP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MMP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.33% of graded US stocks.
- MMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.304 -- ranking 65th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- JBLU, EXPE, and ALK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MMP.
The table below shows MMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MMP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MMP, see our MMP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$51.11||Average Broker Recommendation||1.73 (Moderate Buy)|
Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. Limited Partnership (MMP) Company Bio
Magellan Midstream Partners LP engages in the transportation, storage, and distribution of refined petroleum products and crude oil in the United States. It operates in three segments: Refined Products, Crude Oil, and Marine Storage. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
MMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMP Latest Social Stream
View Full MMP Social Stream
Latest MMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAGELLAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMP as an investment opportunity.
12 Cheap Dividend Stocks With High Yields
In this article, we discuss 12 cheap dividend stocks with high yields. You can skip our detailed analysis of value stocks and their past performance, and go directly to read 5 Cheap Dividend Stocks With High Yields. The Importance of Investing in Undervalued/Cheap Stocks Investing in value stocks is one of the most popular methods to […]
4 big deal reports: Amgen-Horizon merger on the ropes
Here is your Pro Recap of 4 head-turning deal dispatches you may have missed this week: potential block of Horizon/Amgen transaction, merger deals at Magellan Midstream/Oneok and Urstadt Biddle/Regency Centers, and New Relic’s potential $5B acquisition. InvestingPro subscribers got this news before anyone else. Horizon Therapeutics (NASDAQ:HZNP) shares plunged more than 14% on Tuesday after the report that the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is expected to introduce a lawsuit to block the proposed $27.8 billion merger with Amgen (NASDAQ:AMGN).
Why Magellan Midstream Partners Stock Soared 13% This Week
Shares of Magellan Midstream Partners (NYSE: MMP) shot up this week, trading 13% higher as of noon Friday, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Ironically, several analysts downgraded the midstream energy stock over the past few days, but investors had a valid reason to rejoice. Earlier in May, Magellan Midstream reported solid 18% year-over-year growth in its distributable cash flow (DCF) and a whopping 65% growth in net income for the first quarter.
Magellan Midstream to Participate in the 20th Annual EIC Investor Conference
Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P. (NYSE: MMP) announced today that Aaron Milford, chief executive officer, is scheduled to participate in a question and answer session about Magellan at the 20th Annual CEO & Investor Conference hosted by the Energy Infrastructure Council at 8:20 a.m. Eastern on Tuesday, May 23 in West Palm Beach, Florida.
ONEOK Buys Magellan (MMP) for $18.8B, Creates Midstream Giant
Magellan (MMP) and ONEOK join forces to create a midstream giant with a net enterprise value of $60.0 billion.
MMP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MMPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Magellan Midstream Partners LP's stock as an investment opportunity:
Magellan Midstream Partners LP (MMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Magellan Midstream Partners LP (MMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Magellan Midstream Partners LP (MMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...