Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. Limited Partnership (MMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MMP POWR Grades
- MMP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.9% of US stocks.
- MMP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- MMP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
MMP Stock Summary
- Magellan Midstream Partners LP's market capitalization of $10,614,921,873 is ahead of 81.58% of US-listed equities.
- For MMP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.24% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Magellan Midstream Partners LP's share price is greater than that of only 12.75% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MMP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FUN, SIX, KW, GFL, and NCMI.
- Visit MMP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.magellanlp.com.
MMP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, MMP's price/sales ratio is 193.33% higher, now standing at 4.4.
- MMP's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MMP's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MMP.
MMP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 33.71%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -31.8%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 13.26%.
The table below shows MMP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MMP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.31% of graded US stocks.
- MMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.304 -- ranking 61st of 138 Transportation stocks.
- CSX, JBLU, and EXPE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MMP.
The table below shows MMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.75||52-week high||$53.85|
|Prev. close||$47.91||52-week low||$33.95|
|Day high||$48.95||Avg. volume||1,330,708|
|50-day MA||$47.52||Dividend yield||8.43%|
|200-day MA||$46.62||Market Cap||10.80B|
Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. Limited Partnership (MMP) Company Bio
Magellan Midstream Partners LP engages in the transportation, storage, and distribution of refined petroleum products and crude oil in the United States. It operates in three segments: Refined Products, Crude Oil, and Marine Storage. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
MMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMP Latest Social Stream
View Full MMP Social Stream
Latest MMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Magellan Midstream Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMP as an investment opportunity.
Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P. (NYSE: MMP) plans to announce financial results for third quarter 2021 before the market opens on Tuesday, Nov. 2. Management will discuss third-quarter 2021 earnings and outlook for the remainder of the year during a conference call with analysts at 1:30 p.m. Eastern the same day.
We all dream of a prosperous retirement and safe high-yield blue-chips can be a wonderful way of achieve that goal. However, in our low yield world SAFE and growing yield is paramount and most ultra-high-yielding stocks are dangerous CEFs, mREITs, or low-quality names that should be avoided by conservative income...
Introduction Although the broader S&P 500 Index (SPY) is now trading around record levels following the Covid-19 crash of 2020, there are still various organizations still trading below their pre-Covid-19 levels. One such example is Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) whose current unit price remains noticeably underneath the low-$60 range where...
After a disastrous pullout from Afghanistan, President Biden needs a PR change.
Magellan Midstream Partners L.P with ticker code (MMP) have now 19 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 64 and 48 calculating the mean target price we have 52.79. Given that the stocks previous close was at 47.65 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 10.8%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 47.92 and the 200 day moving average is 47.49. The company has a market cap of $10,541m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="MMP" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P. engages in the transportation, storage, and distribution of refined petroleum products and crude oil in the United States. The company oper...
MMP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MMPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Magellan Midstream Partners LP's stock as an investment opportunity:
Magellan Midstream Partners LP (MMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Magellan Midstream Partners LP (MMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Magellan Midstream Partners LP (MMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch