Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. Limited Partnership (MMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MMP POWR Grades
- MMP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MMP is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MMP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
MMP Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MAGELLAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP is higher than it is for about 92.72% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MMP is more volatile than just 0.84% of stocks we're observing.
- MAGELLAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.32%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MMP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPH, EHC, NFE, PBA, and GTY.
- MMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MAGELLAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP's official web site, go to www.magellanlp.com.
MMP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, MMP's EV/EBIT ratio is 19% higher, now standing at 11.9.
- MMP's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MMP.
MMP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 55.52%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -92.44%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -21.76%.
The table below shows MMP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MMP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.33% of graded US stocks.
- MMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.304 -- ranking 65th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- JBLU, EXPE, and ALK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MMP.
The table below shows MMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.70||52-week high||$54.40|
|Prev. close||$52.72||52-week low||$43.58|
|Day high||$53.27||Avg. volume||1,051,441|
|50-day MA||$50.48||Dividend yield||7.95%|
|200-day MA||$49.99||Market Cap||10.80B|
Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. Limited Partnership (MMP) Company Bio
Magellan Midstream Partners LP engages in the transportation, storage, and distribution of refined petroleum products and crude oil in the United States. It operates in three segments: Refined Products, Crude Oil, and Marine Storage. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
MMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMP Latest Social Stream
View Full MMP Social Stream
Latest MMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAGELLAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMP as an investment opportunity.
Here, we'll discuss three high-yield master limited partnerships that offer above-average distribution yields with a wide margin of safety. Magellan Midstream Partners has the longest pipeline system of refined products in the U.S. Its pipeline network is linked to nearly half of the total U.S. refining capacity. The transportation and storage of refined products generates 65% of total operating income, while the transportation and storage of crude oil generates the remaining 35% of operating income.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Enterprise Products Partners, Energy Transfer and Magellan Midstream Partners
Enterprise Products Partners, Energy Transfer and Magellan Midstream Partners have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
Conservative capital spending by upstream players and possibilities for soft fuel demand could hurt demand for partnerships' midstream assets. EPD, ET and MMP are surviving the industry challenges.
(Bloomberg) -- US President Joe Biden is considering forcing the nation’s fuel suppliers to keep a minimum level of inventory in tanks this winter as a means of preventing heating oil shortages and keeping prices affordable. It may actually do the opposite. Most Read from BloombergUkraine Latest: Biden Says Missile Likely Not Fired From RussiaTrump Makes His 2024 Run Official, Defies Calls to Move OnPoland Says Russian-Made Missile Hit Territory and Killed Two PeopleMusk Steps Up Purge of Twitte
In this piece, we will take a look at the 15 biggest midstream companies heading into 2023. If you want to skip our introduction to the industry and jump ahead to the top five stocks in this list, then take a look at 5 Biggest Midstream Companies Heading Into 2023. The oil and gas industry […]
MMP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MMPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Magellan Midstream Partners LP's stock as an investment opportunity:
Magellan Midstream Partners LP (MMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Magellan Midstream Partners LP (MMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Magellan Midstream Partners LP (MMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch