Maximus, Inc. (MMS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MMS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MMS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MMS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- MMS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 36.67% of US stocks).
MMS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MMS is 2.99 -- better than 82.86% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -11.8%, MAXIMUS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 22.05% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MMS comes in at 7.25% -- higher than that of 80.2% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MAXIMUS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PLOW, ABM, HAIN, ASGN, and HLIO.
- Visit MMS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.maximus.com.
MMS Valuation Summary
- MMS's price/earnings ratio is 21; this is 2.94% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MMS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 4.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MMS.
MMS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 3.16%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 82.91%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 19.18%.
The table below shows MMS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MMS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MMS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.18% of graded US stocks.
- MMS's asset turnover comes in at 1.494 -- ranking 55th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- IT, DDD, and DTST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MMS.
The table below shows MMS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.14||52-week high||$81.76|
|Prev. close||$72.73||52-week low||$54.46|
|Day high||$73.30||Avg. volume||380,193|
|50-day MA||$60.82||Dividend yield||1.53%|
|200-day MA||$65.75||Market Cap||4.44B|
Maximus, Inc. (MMS) Company Bio
MAXIMUS Inc. provides business process services to government health and human services agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Saudi Arabia. The company operates through two segments, Health Services and Human Services. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Reston, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
MMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMS Latest Social Stream
View Full MMS Social Stream
Latest MMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAXIMUS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMS as an investment opportunity.
Maximus has produced reasonable growth and stability as the U.S. enters an economic slowdown. Click here to read why I am Bullish on MMS stock.
TYSONS, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Maximus reports financial results for the three months and year ended September 30, 2022.
Maximus (MMS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 37.25% and 7.85%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Maximus (NYSE: MMS ) is set to give its latest quarterly earnings report on Monday, 2022-11-21. Here''s what investors need to know before the announcement. Analysts estimate that Maximus will report an earnings per share (EPS) of $0.69. Maximus bulls will hope to hear the company to announce they''ve not only beaten that estimate, but also to provide positive guidance, or forecasted growth, for the … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Most readers would already be aware that Maximus' (NYSE:MMS) stock increased significantly by 7.7% over the past month...
MMS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|