Maximus, Inc. (MMS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MMS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MMS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MMS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- MMS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
MMS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MMS is 2.72 -- better than 82.51% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Maximus Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 77.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 31.42%, Maximus Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 80.72% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Maximus Inc are SSD, WDFC, ATHM, LCII, and PINC.
- MMS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Maximus Inc's official web site, go to www.maximus.com.
MMS Valuation Summary
- MMS's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 22.22% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- MMS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
- MMS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 8.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MMS.
MMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.08||52-week high||$96.05|
|Prev. close||$87.66||52-week low||$64.30|
|Day high||$87.55||Avg. volume||316,783|
|50-day MA||$89.54||Dividend yield||1.26%|
|200-day MA||$82.89||Market Cap||5.29B|
Maximus, Inc. (MMS) Company Bio
MAXIMUS Inc. provides business process services to government health and human services agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Saudi Arabia. The company operates through two segments, Health Services and Human Services. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Reston, Virginia.
MMS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Maximus Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Maximus Inc ranked in the 55th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 3.5% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Maximus Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 178.98; that's higher than 96.35% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 8% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 23.27% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- MMS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 42.02% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMS Latest Social Stream
View Full MMS Social Stream
Latest MMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Maximus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMS as an investment opportunity.
Maximus (MMS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
In this article we will take a look at whether hedge funds think MAXIMUS, Inc. (NYSE:MMS) is a good investment right now. We check hedge fund and billionaire investor sentiment before delving into hours of research. Hedge funds spend millions of dollars on Ivy League graduates, unconventional data sources, expert networks, and get tips from […]
Health Insurance Exchange (HIX) Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:Accenture, CGI, Deloitte, IBM, Infosys, MAXIMUS, Oracle, Xerox, Connecture, Cogn
This report studies the Health Insurance Exchange (HIX) Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Health Insurance Exchange (HIX) market segmented 
ASX-listed WA junior explorer Maximus Resources has reported a clutch of shallow nickel, copper and cobalt sulphide sniffs from a maiden reverse circulation drilling program at the Hilditch West prospect at its Spargoville project about 25km from BHPs Kambalda nickel operations.
RESTON, Va., July 20, 2021--Maximus announced today that it had been awarded two contracts from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) worth a combined $151 million.
MMS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|