Maximus, Inc. (MMS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MMS POWR Grades
- MMS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MMS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- MMS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 42.9% of US stocks).
MMS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MMS is 2.72 -- better than 82.53% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 31.42%, Maximus Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 79.29% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Maximus Inc's share price is greater than that of just 21.95% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MMS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SSD, VRM, PINC, HELE, and HCSG.
- MMS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Maximus Inc's official web site, go to www.maximus.com.
MMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.87||52-week high||$96.05|
|Prev. close||$88.52||52-week low||$63.65|
|Day high||$89.90||Avg. volume||344,859|
|50-day MA||$90.27||Dividend yield||1.25%|
|200-day MA||$78.30||Market Cap||5.52B|
Maximus, Inc. (MMS) Company Bio
MAXIMUS Inc. provides business process services to government health and human services agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Saudi Arabia. The company operates through two segments, Health Services and Human Services. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Reston, Virginia.
MMS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MMS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Maximus Inc ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 62.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MMS, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 166.23 -- which is good for besting 97.28% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 15.26% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- MMS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 46.58% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMS Latest Social Stream
View Full MMS Social Stream
Latest MMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Maximus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMS as an investment opportunity.
It meets the demanding criteria for a Stalwart selection and is undervalued, according to key metrics
New COVID-19 response work and increase in operating income drives MAXIMUS (MMS) second-quarter fiscal 2021 finacials.
Maximus CEO Bruce Caswell has signed CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion and The Valuable 500 commitments.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Maximus Inc (NYSE: MMS)Q2 2021 Earnings CallMay 6, 2021, 9:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGreetings, and welcome to the MAXIMUS fiscal 2021 second quarter conference call.
Maximus (MMS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 57.32% and 15.68%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MMS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|