Maximus, Inc. (MMS): Price and Financial Metrics
MMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.67||52-week high||$89.69|
|Prev. close||$76.35||52-week low||$54.46|
|Day high||$76.08||Avg. volume||337,106|
|50-day MA||$80.96||Dividend yield||1.46%|
|200-day MA||$79.68||Market Cap||4.54B|
MMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMS POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MMS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MMS is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- MMS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 28.39% of US stocks).
MMS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MMS is 2.95 -- better than 81.68% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 229.78, MAXIMUS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.55% of US stocks.
- The volatility of MAXIMUS INC's share price is greater than that of merely 7.51% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MMS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABM, TKR, TWNK, THR, and OPCH.
- MMS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MAXIMUS INC's official web site, go to www.maximus.com.
MMS Valuation Summary
- MMS's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 16.67% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- MMS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MMS.
MMS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 14.84%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -8.9%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 3.16%.
The table below shows MMS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MMS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MMS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.18% of graded US stocks.
- MMS's asset turnover comes in at 1.494 -- ranking 55th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- IT, DDD, and DTST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MMS.
The table below shows MMS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Maximus, Inc. (MMS) Company Bio
MAXIMUS Inc. provides business process services to government health and human services agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Saudi Arabia. The company operates through two segments, Health Services and Human Services. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Reston, Virginia.
MMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMS Latest Social Stream
View Full MMS Social Stream
Latest MMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAXIMUS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMS as an investment opportunity.
TYSONS, Va., September 11, 2023--Maximus announces John Martinez as its new General Counsel.
Maximus (MMS) has a solid track record of dividend payments.
Key Insights Maximus' estimated fair value is US$89.37 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Maximus' US$80.83...
Maximus (MMS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
With more than 40 years of experience, Maximus (MMS) has grown to be a leading operator of government health and human services programs globally.
MMS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|