Maximus, Inc. (MMS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, MMS's comes in at -6.97 -- better than merely 12.45% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- MMS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 379,415,000; for context, that's better than 95.45% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Free cash flow for MMS has increased for the 4th quarter in a row.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MMS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: KLIC, TRMK, BAC, ABR and CTBI.
MMS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of MMS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 38.06% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Maximus Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Maximus Inc's market cap of $4 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 83.2% of them.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, MMS's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 78.96% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, MMS boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 94.39% of the dividend issuers in our set.
MMS Dividend Chart
MMS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|