Maverix Metals Inc. (MMX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MMX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MMX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.13% of US stocks.
- MMX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MMX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
MMX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 79.31, MAVERIX METALS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.51% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of MAVERIX METALS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.67% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For MMX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.45% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MMX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMBA, LAZR, ALLO, AVIR, and ARWR.
- Visit MMX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to maverixmetals.com.
MMX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.00||52-week high||$5.45|
|Prev. close||$4.86||52-week low||$2.99|
|Day high||$5.05||Avg. volume||380,458|
|50-day MA||$4.41||Dividend yield||1.01%|
|200-day MA||$4.10||Market Cap||736.90M|
Maverix Metals Inc. (MMX) Company Bio
Maverix Metals Inc. provides mining royalty and precious metal streaming services. The Company acquires and holds predominantly precious metals streams and royalties.
Most Popular Stories View All
MMX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMX Latest Social Stream
View Full MMX Social Stream
Latest MMX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAVERIX METALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMX as an investment opportunity.
Triple Flag shares slide as Maverix Metals OKs takeover deal
Triple Flag Precious Metals (NYSE:TFPM) -4.4% in Friday's trading after Maverix Metals (NYSE:MMX) said its shareholders overwhelmingly approved Triple Flag's cash and stock deal to acquire the compan...
MAVERIX SHAREHOLDERS APPROVE ARRANGEMENT WITH TRIPLE FLAG PRECIOUS METALS CORP.
Maverix Metals Inc. ("Maverix" or the "Company") (NYSE American: MMX) (TSX: MMX) is pleased to announce the voting results from its special meeting of shareholders conducted today (the "Meeting").
MAVERIX ANNOUNCES EXTENSION TO DEADLINE TO ELECT FORM OF CONSIDERATION
Maverix Metals Inc. ("Maverix" or the "Company") (NYSE: MMX) (TSX: MMX) is announcing that as a result of minor delays in materials being received during the holiday season and at the request of the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation ("DTCC") the deadline for shareholders to elect to receive either "all cash" or "all shares" as their form of consideration under the Plan of Agreement (the "Arrangement") involving Maverix and Triple Flag Precious Metals Corp. ("Triple Flag") has been extend
MAVERIX RECEIVES POSITIVE RECOMMENDATIONS FROM PROXY ADVISORS - INSTITUTIONAL SHAREHOLDER SERVICES INC. AND GLASS LEWIS & CO., LLC
Maverix Metals Inc. ("Maverix" or the "Company") (NYSE: MMX) (TSX: MMX) is pleased to announce the receipt of positive recommendations in support of the proposed arrangement with Triple Flag Precious Metals Corp. announced on November 10, 2022 (the "Arrangement"), from two independent proxy advisory firms, Institutional Shareholder Services Inc. ("ISS") and Glass Lewis & Co., LLC ("Glass Lewis"). Both ISS and Glass Lewis have recommended that Maverix shareholders vote in favor of the Arrangement
MAVERIX PROVIDES DETAILS OF SPECIAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
Maverix Metals Inc. ("Maverix" or the "Company") (NYSE: MMX) (TSX: MMX) is pleased to announce the particulars of a special meeting (the "Special Meeting") of shareholders to be conducted pursuant to the interim order (the "Interim Order") of the Ontario Superior Court of Justice (Commercial List) (the "Court") dated November 30, 2022, in connection with the previously announced statutory plan of arrangement under Section 192 of the Canada Business Corporations Act, pursuant to which, among othe
MMX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...