Maverix Metals Inc. (MMX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MMX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MMX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MMX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- MMX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 14.62% of US stocks).
MMX Stock Summary
- For MMX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.49% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Maverix Metals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Maverix Metals Inc is reporting a growth rate of -976.45%; that's higher than just 1.76% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Maverix Metals Inc are LGND, WMS, UTHR, AXTI, and IPI.
- MMX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Maverix Metals Inc's official web site, go to maverixmetals.com.
MMX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.77||52-week high||$6.40|
|Prev. close||$4.84||52-week low||$4.19|
|Day high||$4.90||Avg. volume||235,075|
|50-day MA||$5.50||Dividend yield||0.41%|
|200-day MA||$5.40||Market Cap||676.00M|
Maverix Metals Inc. (MMX) Company Bio
Maverix Metals Inc. provides mining royalty and precious metal streaming services. The Company acquires and holds predominantly precious metals streams and royalties.
MMX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMX Latest Social Stream
View Full MMX Social Stream
Latest MMX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Maverix Metals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMX as an investment opportunity.
How far off is Maverix Metals Inc. ( TSE:MMX ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll...
CinemaHopeDesign/iStock via Getty Images It's been a rough start to the year for most gold producers, but the royalty/streaming space has been a bit of a sanctuary, with names like Franco-Nevada (FNV) and Royal Gold (RGLD) easily outperforming their benchmarks. One name that hasn't performed as well is Maverix Metals...
Maverix Metals delivering consistent profits from its high-quality portfolio of precious metal royal
A pure gold play royalty investment A global portfolio and experienced management Low overheads and track record of growth What Maverix Metals does: Maverix Metals Inc (CVE:MMX) is a rapidly growing gold royalty and streaming firm with high margins and growing free cashflow. In return for making an upfront payment, Maverix receives a royalty on the underlying precious metal sold by an operator, or in the case of a precious metal stream, the right to purchase an agreed-upon amount of gold, silver or other precious metal, at a significant discount to the spot commodity price. Such agreements provide Maverix, and its shareholders, with exposure to precious metals price rises and the exploration upside of the mine or project without any additional capital outlay, while also fixing the ongoi...
Stifel GMP repeats ''Buy'' on Maverix Metals and lifts target price on back of Beta Hunt mine growth plan
Stifel GMP has repeated a ''Buy'' on Maverix Metals Inc (NYSEAMERICAN:MMX) (TSE:MMX) (FRA:7781) and lifted the target price, highlighting that the planned production growth at the Beta Hunt mine in Australia will boost the value of the company and its royalty there. Maverix holds a 4.75% gold royalty and 1.5% nickel net smelter royalty (NSR) on Karora Resources Inc''s (TSE:KRR) (OTCMKTS:KRRGF) (FRA:5RN1) Beta Hunt gold mine. READ: Maverix Metals says recent asset news augurs well for organic growth On July 6, Maverix highlighted recent news concerning its royalty assets and noted that Karora aimed to double mining throughput at the mine to around 2 million tonnes per year (Mtpy) by the end of 2024. At the Beta Hunt mine, planned expansion is unlocking more value out of the royalty and h...
All amounts are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise indicated. VANCOUVER, BC, July 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ - Maverix Metals Inc. (the "Company" or "Maverix") (NYSE American: MMX) (TSX: MMX) is pleased to provide an update on several assets in its gold-focused royalty and stream portfolio. Dan
MMX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|