Maverix Metals Inc. (MMX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MMX POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MMX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MMX is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MMX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
MMX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of MAVERIX METALS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.67% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MAVERIX METALS INC is higher than it is for about 94.42% of US stocks.
- MMX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 7.66% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MAVERIX METALS INC are LAZR, SLB, ALLO, AVIR, and ARWR.
- Visit MMX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to maverixmetals.com.
MMX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.57||52-week high||$5.45|
|Prev. close||$4.60||52-week low||$2.99|
|Day high||$4.63||Avg. volume||239,912|
|50-day MA||$3.51||Dividend yield||1.09%|
|200-day MA||$4.14||Market Cap||673.38M|
Maverix Metals Inc. (MMX) Company Bio
Maverix Metals Inc. provides mining royalty and precious metal streaming services. The Company acquires and holds predominantly precious metals streams and royalties.
Most Popular Stories View All
MMX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMX Latest Social Stream
View Full MMX Social Stream
Latest MMX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAVERIX METALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMX as an investment opportunity.
Maverix Metals Inc. ("Maverix" or the "Company") (NYSE: MMX) (TSX: MMX) is pleased to announce operating and financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Triple Flag and Maverix to Combine: Building the Next Senior Precious Metals Streaming and Royalty Company
TORONTO & VANCOUVER, British Columbia, November 10, 2022--Triple Flag Precious Metals Corp. (TSX: TFPM and NYSE: TFPM) ("Triple Flag") and Maverix Metals Inc. (TSX: MMX and NYSE American: MMX) ("Maverix") today announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement (the "Agreement") in which Triple Flag will acquire all of the issued and outstanding common shares of Maverix pursuant to a Plan of Arrangement (the "Transaction"), positioning Triple Flag as the leading emerging senior streami
Maverix Metals (MMX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
MAVERIX ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY THIRD QUARTER 2022 METAL SALES, PROVIDES ASSET UPDATE AND JOINS UNITED NATIONS GLOBAL COMPACT
Maverix Metals Inc. ("Maverix" or the "Company") (NYSE American: MMX) (TSX: MMX) is pleased to announce that it has sold approximately 7,900 attributable gold equivalent ounces1,2 ("GEOs") during the three months ended September 30, 2022 and the Company remains on track to achieve its adjusted guidance of 28,000 to 31,000 attributable GEOs for 2022.3
Maverix Metals Inc. ("Maverix" or the "Company") (NYSE American: MMX) (TSX: MMX) is pleased to announce that it has completed the acquisition of a portfolio of 22 royalties (the "Royalty Portfolio") from Barrick Gold Corporation ("Barrick").
MMX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|