Maverix Metals Inc. (MMX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MMX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MMX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.62% of US stocks.
- MMX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MMX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
MMX Stock Summary
- MMX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 516.19 -- higher than 94.47% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- MMX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 6.09% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -62.16%, Maverix Metals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.08% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MMX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVTA, LSCC, POWI, QLGN, and SRNE.
- Visit MMX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to maverixmetals.com.
MMX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.40||52-week high||$5.48|
|Prev. close||$4.35||52-week low||$3.83|
|Day high||$4.47||Avg. volume||265,745|
|50-day MA||$4.42||Dividend yield||1.14%|
|200-day MA||$4.62||Market Cap||648.33M|
Maverix Metals Inc. (MMX) Company Bio
Maverix Metals Inc. provides mining royalty and precious metal streaming services. The Company acquires and holds predominantly precious metals streams and royalties.
Most Popular Stories View All
MMX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMX Latest Social Stream
View Full MMX Social Stream
Latest MMX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Maverix Metals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMX as an investment opportunity.
Russia's attack on Ukraine pushes gold toward $2,000
Maverix Metals Inc. ("Maverix" or the "Company") (NYSE: MMX) (TSX: MMX) is pleased to announce record attributable gold equivalent ounces1 ("GEOs") of approximately 9,000 in the fourth quarter of 2021 and a record of over 32,000 GEOs1 for the full year 2021, exceeding annual guidance of 31,000 GEOs1, which was increased in November 2021 from the original range of 27,000 to 30,000 GEOs1.
The big shareholder groups in Maverix Metals Inc. ( TSE:MMX ) have power over the company. Insiders often own a large...
2021 was a year to forget for investors in the precious metals space, with the Gold Juniors Index (GDXJ) plummeting over 20% and adding to its Q4 2020 losses. While the decline was justified in several names that were catapulted well above their fair value by extreme optimism in Q3...
David Iben put it well when he said, 'Volatility is not a risk we care about. What we care about is avoiding the...
MMX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|