Maverix Metals Inc. (MMX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, MMX has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 5.22% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, MMX's comes in at -12.93 -- better than merely 12.08% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that MMX has less fluctuation in its price than 87.52% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MMX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BLX, PSMT, NFE, MATX and AQN.
MMX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for MMX, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 37.53% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MMX, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Maverix Metals Inc's dividend yield of 1.01% is in the bottom 17.04%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Maverix Metals Inc than it is for 81.48% of other dividend issuers in the Basic Materials sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Basic Materials sector, MMX's equity discount rate is less than 80% of those stocks.
MMX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|