MakeMyTrip Limited - Ordinary Shares (MMYT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MMYT POWR Grades
- MMYT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 75.34% of US stocks.
- MMYT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 29.7142857142857 weeks.
- MMYT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
MMYT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MakeMyTrip Ltd is higher than it is for about just 7.55% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -87.49%, MakeMyTrip Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.46% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MakeMyTrip Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 526.08%; that's higher than 96.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MMYT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KERN, RWLK, CTEK, KVHI, and NBY.
- Visit MMYT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.makemytrip.com.
MMYT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MMYT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.29||52-week high||$39.01|
|Prev. close||$25.01||52-week low||$13.51|
|Day high||$25.83||Avg. volume||569,866|
|50-day MA||$29.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.74||Market Cap||2.61B|
MakeMyTrip Limited - Ordinary Shares (MMYT) Company Bio
MakeMyTrip Limited provides travel products and solutions in India and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Air Ticketing, and Hotels and Packages. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Gurgaon, India.
MMYT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MMYT Latest Social Stream
View Full MMYT Social Stream
Latest MMYT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MakeMyTrip Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MMYT as an investment opportunity.
The India-based travel company's growth could be slowed by COVID-19.
The number of India Inc employees reaching out to in-house counsellors and psychiatrists have more than doubled in a year as stressed staff seek help on issues ranging from death in the family to domestic violence.Executives of companies such as Hindustan Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Deloitte, MakeMyTrip, Tata Motors and EY said the number of employees using helplines and reaching out to counsellors and psychiatrists they roped after the Covid-19 outbreak have been growing steeply since April. They attribute it to the wider impact of the aggressive second wave of the pandemic.“The volume of calls in April 2021 was more than double the January 2021 volume,” said SV Nathan, partner and chief talent officer at Deloitte India. This has forced companies to outsource such sessions or hire more...
Photo by Maria Vonotna/iStock via Getty ImagesThis article is a short but important extension to the tortuous tale of Ebix (EBIX) and its auditors. The details of the abrupt resignation of RSM Auditors along with their strong insinuation of impropriety have been covered in my previous article, Ebix Is A...
Hoteliers and online travel agencies (OTAs) said the second wave of Covid-19 and resulting lockdowns and curbs will lead to a slump in bookings in the near future. They said cancellations have been coming in from travellers from states such as Maharashtra and Delhi following the announcement of new curbs.India’s biggest OTA MakeMyTrip said the second wave of Covid-19 is definitely having a ‘knock-on impact’ and it foresees a transitory slump in travel bookings in the near term. “While there is an understandable dip in leisure travel sentiments as uncertainty around the virus returns, a faster vaccine rollout should also have a bearing on overall sentiments in the coming weeks,” a company spokesperson said.Indian Hotels Company said Maharashtra was witnessing more cancellations and loss ...
India’s early tech companies like online travel aggregator platforms MakeMyTrip and Yatra, had listed in the Nasdaq, years ago owing to the US’ friendly moves
MMYT Price Returns