Manning & Napier, Inc. (MN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.7% of US stocks.
- MN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 173 days.
- MN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 59th percentile.
MN Stock Summary
- MN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.33 -- higher than just 5.72% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.16, Manning & Napier Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 12.58% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Manning & Napier Inc is reporting a growth rate of 540.55%; that's higher than 96.04% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Manning & Napier Inc are EYE, SMLR, TPB, BECN, and GTLS.
- Visit MN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.manning-napier.com.
MN Valuation Summary
- MN's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 59.38% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3.8 over the prior 119 months.
- Over the past 119 months, MN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MN.
MN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -59.64%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 177.86%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -40.43%.
The table below shows MN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.45||52-week high||$10.25|
|Prev. close||$8.88||52-week low||$4.74|
|Day high||$8.92||Avg. volume||52,837|
|50-day MA||$9.09||Dividend yield||2.25%|
|200-day MA||$8.32||Market Cap||156.04M|
Manning & Napier, Inc. (MN) Company Bio
Manning & Napier, Inc is a publicly owned investment manager. It provides its services to net worth individuals and institutions, including 401(k) plans, pension plans, taft-hartley plans, endowments and foundations. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Fairport, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
MN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MN Latest Social Stream
View Full MN Social Stream
Latest MN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Manning & Napier Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MN as an investment opportunity.
Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE: MN), ("Manning & Napier" or "the Company") today reported preliminary assets under management ("AUM") as of October 31, 2021 of $22.5 billion, compared with $22.0 billion at September 31, 2021. AUM by investment vehicle and by portfolio are set forth in the table below.
Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE: MN), ("Manning & Napier" or the "Company") today reported 2021 third quarter results for the period ended September 30, 2021.
Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE: MN), ("Manning & Napier" or "the Company") today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share of Class A common stock. The dividend will be paid on or about November 22, 2021 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on November 8, 2021.
Manning & Napier, Inc. to Report Third Quarter Results; Announces September 30, 2021 Assets Under Management
Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE: MN), ("Manning & Napier" or "the Company") today announced that it will report third quarter 2021 financial results after financial markets close on Wednesday, October 27, 2021. The Company will host a teleconference to discuss its results at 5:00 p.m. that day. To access the teleconference, please dial 866-831-8713 (domestic and international) approximately ten minutes before the teleconference's scheduled start time and conference ID# MNQ321. A live webcast will a
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
MN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|