Manning & Napier, Inc. (MN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.78% of US stocks.
- MN's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 154 days.
- MN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.4% of US stocks).
MN Stock Summary
- MN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 695.54 -- higher than 96.59% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of MANNING & NAPIER INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MANNING & NAPIER INC is higher than it is for about just 15.31% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MANNING & NAPIER INC are GLG, CHEF, APG, SPLP, and DFH.
- Visit MN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.manning-napier.com.
MN Valuation Summary
- MN's price/earnings ratio is 12.9; this is 24.04% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 10.1 over the prior 132 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MN.
MN Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -4.73%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 14.48%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.08%.
The table below shows MN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.46||52-week high||$12.91|
|Prev. close||$12.65||52-week low||$7.25|
|Day high||$12.64||Avg. volume||174,670|
|50-day MA||$12.60||Dividend yield||1.58%|
|200-day MA||$11.07||Market Cap||230.09M|
Manning & Napier, Inc. (MN) Company Bio
Manning & Napier, Inc is a publicly owned investment manager. It provides its services to net worth individuals and institutions, including 401(k) plans, pension plans, taft-hartley plans, endowments and foundations. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Fairport, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
MN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MN Latest Social Stream
View Full MN Social Stream
Latest MN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MANNING & NAPIER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MN as an investment opportunity.
Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE: MN), ("Manning & Napier" or "the Company") today announced the extension of the outside date under the merger agreement with Callodine Group LLC ("Callodine") to December 1, 2022.
Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE: MN), ("Manning & Napier" or "the Company") today reported preliminary assets under management ("AUM") as of August 31, 2022 of $18.7 billion, compared with $19.3 billion at July 31,2022, and $18.5 billion at June 30, 2022. AUM by investment vehicle and by portfolio are set forth in the table below.
Mutual Fund Report for MNDFX
Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE: MN), ("Manning & Napier" or "the Company") today reported preliminary assets under management ("AUM") as of July 31, 2022 of $19.3 billion, compared with $18.5 billion at June 30, 2022. AUM by investment vehicle and by portfolio are set forth in the table below.
Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE: MN), ("Manning & Napier" or the "Company") today reported 2022 second quarter results for the period ended June 30, 2022.
MN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|