Manning & Napier, Inc. (MN): Price and Financial Metrics
MN Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Manning & Napier Inc is higher than merely 8.65% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.19, Manning & Napier Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 6.06% of stocks in our set.
- Manning & Napier Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 22.58%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.63% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DLA, DIT, MHO, HZO, and KFRC.
- Visit MN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.manning-napier.com.
MN Stock Price Chart More Charts
MN Price/Volume Stats
Manning & Napier, Inc. (MN) Company Bio
Manning & Napier, Inc is a publicly owned investment manager. It provides its services to net worth individuals and institutions, including 401(k) plans, pension plans, taft-hartley plans, endowments and foundations. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Fairport, New York.