Manning & Napier, Inc. (MN): Price and Financial Metrics
MN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Manning & Napier Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.29% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, MN has reported earnings growth of 419.61%, putting it ahead of 96.07% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MN comes in at 73.55% -- higher than that of 97.26% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Manning & Napier Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SWCH, SCU, LIVE, SPLP, and RMR.
- MN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Manning & Napier Inc's official web site, go to www.manning-napier.com.
MN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.13||52-week high||$8.10|
|Prev. close||$7.26||52-week low||$2.53|
|Day high||$7.33||Avg. volume||75,916|
|50-day MA||$7.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.22||Market Cap||122.22M|
Manning & Napier, Inc. (MN) Company Bio
Manning & Napier, Inc is a publicly owned investment manager. It provides its services to net worth individuals and institutions, including 401(k) plans, pension plans, taft-hartley plans, endowments and foundations. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Fairport, New York.
MN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Manning & Napier Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Manning & Napier Inc ranked in the 11th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 94.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Manning & Napier Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.61 years, is -0.32% -- higher than only 4.73% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 5% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 18.63% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 0% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MN Latest Social Stream
View Full MN Social Stream
Latest MN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Manning & Napier Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MN as an investment opportunity.
Manning & Napier, Inc. to Report First Quarter Results; Announces March 31, 2021 Assets Under Management
Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE: MN), ("Manning & Napier" or "the Company") today announced that it will report first quarter 2021 financial results after the financial markets close on Wednesday, April 28, 2021. The Company will host a teleconference to discuss its results at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time that day. To access the teleconference, please dial (706)-758-9224 approximately ten minutes before the teleconference's scheduled start time and reference ID# 4072878. A live webcast will also be available on the investor relations portion of Manning & Napier's website at http://ir.manning-napier.com/. A replay of the call will be available approximately two hours after the call's completion through Wednesday, May 12, 2021 and can be accessed by dialing (404)-537-3406 and referencing ID #40728...
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE:MN) insider Christopher Pickett Briley sold 5,300 shares of Manning & Napier stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, March 12th. The shares were sold at an average price of $7.48, for a total transaction of $39,644.00. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is available […]
Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE: MN), Manning & Napier is pleased to announce it has been recognized as the Refinitiv Lipper Fund Awards Winner U.S. 2021, Best Mixed-Assets Small Fund Family Group Over Three Years.
Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE: MN), ("Manning & Napier" or "the Company") today reported preliminary assets under management ("AUM") as of January 31, 2021 of $19.9 billion compared with $20.1 billion at December 31, 2020. AUM by investment vehicle and by portfolio are set forth in the table below.
MN Price Returns