Manning & Napier, Inc. (MN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MN is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 171 days.
- MN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.82% of US stocks).
MN Stock Summary
- MN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 728.42 -- higher than 96.79% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of MANNING & NAPIER INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For MN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 15.44% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GLG, CHEF, APG, DFH, and SPLP.
- MN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MANNING & NAPIER INC's official web site, go to www.manning-napier.com.
MN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MN's price/sales ratio is 54.55% higher, now standing at 1.7.
- Over the past 133 months, MN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 11.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MN.
MN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -31.03%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 473.73%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 14.48%.
The table below shows MN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.85||52-week high||$12.91|
|Prev. close||$12.83||52-week low||$7.25|
|Day high||$12.85||Avg. volume||184,206|
|50-day MA||$12.58||Dividend yield||1.56%|
|200-day MA||$11.33||Market Cap||237.29M|
Manning & Napier, Inc. (MN) Company Bio
Manning & Napier, Inc is a publicly owned investment manager. It provides its services to net worth individuals and institutions, including 401(k) plans, pension plans, taft-hartley plans, endowments and foundations. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Fairport, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
MN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MN Latest Social Stream
View Full MN Social Stream
Latest MN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MANNING & NAPIER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MN as an investment opportunity.
Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE: MN), ("Manning & Napier" or "the Company") today announced the completion of its process to go private and be acquired by Callodine Group LLC ("Callodine"), a Boston-based asset management firm. The transaction was announced on April 1, 2022 and received shareholder approval on August 3, 2022.
Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE: MN), ("Manning & Napier" or "the Company") today reported preliminary assets under management ("AUM") as of September 30, 2022 of $17.4 billion, which included approximately $12.4 billion in separately managed accounts and approximately $5.0 billion in mutual funds and collective investment trusts.
Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE: MN), ("Manning & Napier" or "the Company") today announced the extension of the outside date under the merger agreement with Callodine Group LLC ("Callodine") to December 1, 2022.
Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE: MN), ("Manning & Napier" or "the Company") today reported preliminary assets under management ("AUM") as of August 31, 2022 of $18.7 billion, compared with $19.3 billion at July 31,2022, and $18.5 billion at June 30, 2022. AUM by investment vehicle and by portfolio are set forth in the table below.
Mutual Fund Report for MNDFX
MN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|