Manning & Napier, Inc. (MN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MN Stock Summary
- MN's current price/earnings ratio is 6.92, which is higher than only 13.16% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Manning & Napier Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Manning & Napier Inc is reporting a growth rate of 214.46%; that's higher than 90.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AEO, SIG, EYE, GRPN, and SF.
- MN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Manning & Napier Inc's official web site, go to www.manning-napier.com.
MN Valuation Summary
- MN's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 59.38% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3.8 over the prior 119 months.
- Over the past 119 months, MN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MN.
MN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -85.96%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -40.92%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -70.54%.
The table below shows MN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.24||52-week high||$12.91|
|Prev. close||$12.18||52-week low||$7.25|
|Day high||$12.32||Avg. volume||130,598|
|50-day MA||$11.23||Dividend yield||1.64%|
|200-day MA||$9.42||Market Cap||226.02M|
Manning & Napier, Inc. (MN) Company Bio
Manning & Napier, Inc is a publicly owned investment manager. It provides its services to net worth individuals and institutions, including 401(k) plans, pension plans, taft-hartley plans, endowments and foundations. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Fairport, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
MN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MN Latest Social Stream
View Full MN Social Stream
Latest MN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Manning & Napier Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MN as an investment opportunity.
Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE: MN), ("Manning & Napier" or "the Company") today reported preliminary assets under management ("AUM") as of January 31, 2022 of $21.4 billion, compared with $22.5 billion at December 31, 2021. AUM by investment vehicle and by portfolio are set forth in the table below.
Manning & Napier Inc. (MN) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 8, 2022, 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Marc Mayer – Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Paul Battaglia – Chief Financial Officer Nicole Kingsley Brunner – Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer Presentation Operator Good evening, my name is Erin, and...
The following slide deck was published by Manning & Napier, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE: MN), ("Manning & Napier" or the "Company") today reported 2021 fourth quarter and full year results for the period ended December 31, 2021.
Below we share with you three top-ranked real estate mutual funds. Each has earned a Zacks Mutual Fund Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
MN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|