MIND C.T.I. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (MNDO): Price and Financial Metrics
MNDO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.90||52-week high||$2.50|
|Prev. close||$1.88||52-week low||$1.86|
|Day high||$1.92||Avg. volume||35,006|
|50-day MA||$1.91||Dividend yield||12.77%|
|200-day MA||$2.05||Market Cap||38.13M|
MNDO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNDO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $38,638,706, MIND CTI LTD has a greater market value than only 12.72% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -39.55%, MIND CTI LTD's debt growth rate surpasses just 7.69% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MNDO comes in at 13.53% -- higher than that of 88.44% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MIND CTI LTD are RVSN, PTN, VBLT, ABEO, and ONTX.
- MNDO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MIND CTI LTD's official web site, go to www.mindcti.com.
MNDO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MNDO's price/earnings ratio is 72.61% lower, now standing at 7.6.
- Over the past 243 months, MNDO's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MNDO.
MNDO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 4.83%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 9.15%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 24.89%.
The table below shows MNDO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MNDO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNDO Latest Social Stream
View Full MNDO Social Stream
Latest MNDO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MIND CTI LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNDO as an investment opportunity.
YOQNEAM, Israel, Aug. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MIND C.T.I. LTD. – (NasdaqGM:MNDO), a leading provider of convergent end-to-end prepaid/postpaid billing and customer care product-based solutions for service providers, unified communications analytics and call accounting solutions for enterprises as well as enterprise messaging solutions, today announced results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2023. The following will summarize our major developments in the second quarter of 2023 as well
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Typically, we'll want to notice a...
Key Insights The projected fair value for MIND C.T.I is US$2.40 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Current share...
The simplest way to benefit from a rising market is to buy an index fund. Active investors aim to buy stocks that...
YOQNEAM, Israel, May 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MIND C.T.I. LTD. – (NasdaqGM:MNDO), a leading provider of convergent end-to-end prepaid/postpaid billing and customer care product-based solutions for service providers, enterprise solutions for unified communications analytics and call accounting solutions as well as enterprise messaging solutions, today announced results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2023. The following will summarize our major achievements in the first quarter of 2023,
MNDO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|