MIND C.T.I. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (MNDO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNDO Stock Summary
- MNDO has a market capitalization of $48,453,050 -- more than approximately merely 12.27% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.85%, MIND CTI LTD's debt growth rate surpasses just 7.12% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MNDO's revenue has grown -15.41% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 10.73% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MNDO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BGRY, AEZS, MTP, MIRO, and SINT.
- Visit MNDO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mindcti.com.
MNDO Valuation Summary
- MNDO's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.2; this is 63.82% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- MNDO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 11 over the prior 238 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MNDO.
MNDO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 71.31%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 34.93%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 53.51%.
The table below shows MNDO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MNDO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNDO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.35||52-week high||$3.22|
|Prev. close||$2.41||52-week low||$2.03|
|Day high||$2.43||Avg. volume||44,482|
|50-day MA||$2.22||Dividend yield||10.79%|
|200-day MA||$2.31||Market Cap||47.24M|
Most Popular Stories View All
MNDO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNDO Latest Social Stream
View Full MNDO Social Stream
Latest MNDO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MIND CTI LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNDO as an investment opportunity.
For those investors that don’t mind going speculative (with funds they can afford to lose), these are the top penny stock picks for 2023.
If you’re going to gamble with high-risk penny stocks to buy, you should do so with relevant and relatively resilient market ideas.
While macroeconomic pressures hurt the innovation sector, it also opened doors for millionaire-maker tech stocks to buy.
YOQNEAM, Israel, Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MIND C.T.I. LTD. – (NasdaqGM: MNDO ), a leading provider of convergent end-to-end prepaid/postpaid billing and customer care product based solutions for service providers, unified communications analytics and call accounting solutions for enterprises as well as enterprise messaging solutions, today announced results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
MIND C.T.I press release (MNDO): Q3 GAAP EPS of $0.06.Revenue of $5.3M (-24.3% Y/Y).Shares +2.86% PM.
MNDO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|