MIND C.T.I. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (MNDO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNDO Stock Summary
- MNDO has a higher market value than only 11.06% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $67,352,234.
- Of note is the ratio of Mind Cti Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 20.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 50.71%, Mind Cti Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 85.61% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mind Cti Ltd are USNA, CTS, ASTE, IESC, and PLUS.
- MNDO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mind Cti Ltd's official web site, go to www.mindcti.com.
MNDO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MNDO's EV/EBIT ratio is 69.92% lower, now standing at 10.
- MNDO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 7.1 over the prior 220 months.
- MNDO's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 220 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MNDO.
MNDO Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -18.71%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -36.15%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -25.56%.
The table below shows MNDO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MNDO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNDO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.35||52-week high||$3.80|
|Prev. close||$3.37||52-week low||$2.01|
|Day high||$3.43||Avg. volume||75,470|
|50-day MA||$3.20||Dividend yield||7.76%|
|200-day MA||$2.80||Market Cap||66.95M|
MNDO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MNDO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Mind Cti Ltd ranked in the 45th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Mind Cti Ltd ended up being:
- In the past 5.79 years, Mind Cti Ltd has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.03%; that's better than only 18.12% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- Mind Cti Ltd's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -475. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 0.41% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MNDO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNDO Latest Social Stream
View Full MNDO Social Stream
Latest MNDO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mind Cti Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNDO as an investment opportunity.
MIND C.T.I. Ltd (NASDAQ:MNDO) Stock Is Going Strong But Fundamentals Look Uncertain: What Lies Ahead ?
MIND C.T.I's (NASDAQ:MNDO) stock is up by a considerable 16% over the past three months. However, we wonder if the...
Insider Monkey has processed numerous 13F filings of hedge funds and successful value investors to create an extensive database of hedge fund holdings. The 13F filings show the hedge funds’ and successful investors’ positions as of the end of the fourth quarter. You can find articles about an individual hedge fund’s trades on numerous financial […]
YOQNEAM, Israel, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MIND C.T.I. LTD. (NasdaqGM:MNDO), a leading provider of convergent end-to-end prepaid/postpaid billing and customer care product-based solutions for service providers, unified communications analytics and call accounting solutions for enterprises as well as enterprise messaging solutions, today announced results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
MIND C.T.I. Ltd ( NASDAQ:MNDO ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in two days. Investors can purchase shares before...
*Board Declares Cash Dividend * MIND CTI to Host Annual Meeting of Shareholders YOQNEAM, Israel, March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MIND C.T.I. LTD. – (NasdaqGM: MNDO), a leading provider of convergent end-to-end prepaid/postpaid billing and customer care product based solutions for service providers, unified communications analytics and call accounting solutions for enterprises as well as enterprise messaging solutions, today announced results for its fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020. The following will summarize our business in the fourth quarter of 2020 and provide a more detailed review of the financial results for the quarter and for the full year. Full financial results can be found in the Company News section of our website at http://www.mindcti.com/company/ne...
MNDO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|