MIND C.T.I. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (MNDO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNDO Stock Summary
- Mind Cti Ltd's market capitalization of $63,155,210 is ahead of merely 8.72% of US-listed equities.
- For MNDO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 20.91% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 49.95%, Mind Cti Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 86.45% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mind Cti Ltd are SLRX, ONTX, SINT, APVO, and ICCC.
- MNDO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mind Cti Ltd's official web site, go to www.mindcti.com.
MNDO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MNDO's price/sales ratio is 50.94% lower, now standing at 2.6.
- MNDO's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.2 over the prior 221 months.
- Over the past 221 months, MNDO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 6.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MNDO.
MNDO Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 56.23%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 53.94%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 19.94%.
The table below shows MNDO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MNDO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNDO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.21||52-week high||$3.80|
|Prev. close||$3.20||52-week low||$2.15|
|Day high||$3.21||Avg. volume||64,923|
|50-day MA||$3.28||Dividend yield||8.13%|
|200-day MA||$3.00||Market Cap||64.16M|
Most Popular Stories View All
MNDO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNDO Latest Social Stream
View Full MNDO Social Stream
Latest MNDO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mind Cti Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNDO as an investment opportunity.
Investors in MIND C.T.I (NASDAQ:MNDO) have made a impressive return of 113% over the past three years
Buying a low-cost index fund will get you the average market return. But in any diversified portfolio of stocks, you'll...
YOQNEAM, Israel, Aug. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MIND C.T.I. LTD. – (NasdaqGM:MNDO), a leading provider of convergent end-to-end prepaid/postpaid billing and customer care product based solutions for service providers, unified communications analytics and call accounting solutions for enterprises as well as enterprise messaging solutions, today announced its results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. The following will summarize our major achievements in the second quarter of 2021 as
MIND C.T.I. Ltd (NASDAQ:MNDO) Stock Is Going Strong But Fundamentals Look Uncertain: What Lies Ahead ?
MIND C.T.I's (NASDAQ:MNDO) stock is up by a considerable 16% over the past three months. However, we wonder if the...
Insider Monkey has processed numerous 13F filings of hedge funds and successful value investors to create an extensive database of hedge fund holdings. The 13F filings show the hedge funds’ and successful investors’ positions as of the end of the fourth quarter. You can find articles about an individual hedge fund’s trades on numerous financial […]
YOQNEAM, Israel, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MIND C.T.I. LTD. – (NasdaqGM:MNDO), a leading provider of convergent end-to-end prepaid/postpaid billing and customer care product-based solutions for service providers, unified communications analytics and call accounting solutions for enterprises as well as enterprise messaging solutions, today announced results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2021. The following will summarize our major achievements in the first quarter of 2021 as well as our business. The financial results can be found in the Company News section of our website at http://www.mindcti.com/company/news/ and in our Form 6-K. Financial Highlights Revenues were $6.1 million, compared with $6.0 million in the first quarter of 2020.Operating income was $1.6 million, or...
MNDO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|