Mallinckrodt plc Ordinary Shares (MNK): Price and Financial Metrics
MNK Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.01, Mallinckrodt plc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 0.26% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MNK has reported earnings growth of -1,473.14%, putting it ahead of just 1.18% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MNK is more volatile than 98.01% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mallinckrodt plc are PHX, RRC, NGS, EVOL, and MDR.
- MNK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mallinckrodt plc's official web site, go to www.mallinckrodt.com.
MNK Stock Price Chart More Charts
MNK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.81||52-week high||$27.33|
|Prev. close||$4.87||52-week low||$1.43|
|Day high||$4.99||Avg. volume||9,152,210|
|50-day MA||$3.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.53||Market Cap||404.49M|
Mallinckrodt plc Ordinary Shares (MNK) Company Bio
Mallinckrodt Public Limited Company is a global specialty biopharmaceutical and medical imaging business that develops, manufactures, markets and distributes specialty pharmaceutical products and medical imaging agents. Areas of focus include therapeutic drugs for autoimmune and rare disease specialty areas like neurology, rheumatology, nephrology and pulmonology, neonatal critical care respiratory therapies, and analgesics and central nervous system drugs. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
MNK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Mallinckrodt plc. To summarize, we found that Mallinckrodt plc ranked in the 87th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Mallinckrodt plc, consider:
- 8% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 1.87% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Mallinckrodt plc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -11.5. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 5.88% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 18. This value is greater than 98.02% stocks in the Healthcare sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|