Mallinckrodt plc Ordinary Shares (MNK): Price and Financial Metrics
MNK Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.01, Mallinckrodt plc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 0.18% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MNK has reported earnings growth of -1,273.91%, putting it ahead of only 1.28% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MNK is more volatile than 98.72% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mallinckrodt plc, a group of peers worth examining would be WPX, XOG, LCI, RRC, and EGO.
- MNK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mallinckrodt plc's official web site, go to www.mallinckrodt.com.
MNK Stock Price Chart More Charts
MNK Price/Volume Stats
Mallinckrodt plc Ordinary Shares (MNK) Company Bio
Mallinckrodt Public Limited Company is a global specialty biopharmaceutical and medical imaging business that develops, manufactures, markets and distributes specialty pharmaceutical products and medical imaging agents. Areas of focus include therapeutic drugs for autoimmune and rare disease specialty areas like neurology, rheumatology, nephrology and pulmonology, neonatal critical care respiratory therapies, and analgesics and central nervous system drugs. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.