Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (MNR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MNR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MNR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 46 weeks.
- MNR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 22.31% of US stocks).
MNR Stock Summary
- For MNR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.22% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, MNR has reported earnings growth of 245.98%, putting it ahead of 90.74% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MNR is more volatile than only 2.63% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ICMB, VICI, SAR, SAFE, and INTG.
- MNR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp's official web site, go to www.mreic.reit.
MNR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, MNR's price/earnings ratio is 23.57% lower, now standing at 28.7.
- Over the past 243 months, MNR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.1.
- Over the past 243 months, MNR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MNR.
MNR Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 103.2%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 55.27%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 17.34%.
The table below shows MNR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MNR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MNR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.88% of graded US stocks.
- MNR's asset turnover comes in at 0.086 -- ranking 245th of 458 Trading stocks.
- SNR, SNEX, and DRE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MNR.
The table below shows MNR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.05||52-week high||$19.76|
|Prev. close||$18.91||52-week low||$13.01|
|Day high||$19.17||Avg. volume||640,588|
|50-day MA||$18.96||Dividend yield||3.81%|
|200-day MA||$18.22||Market Cap||1.87B|
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (MNR) Company Bio
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation primarily invests in industrial properties and holds a portfolio of REIT securities. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Freehold, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
MNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNR Latest Social Stream
View Full MNR Social Stream
Latest MNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNR as an investment opportunity.
Monmouth Real Estate Underscores Responsiveness to Feedback from Stockholders Regarding Strategic Review Outcomes
Reinitiates Exploration of Strategic AlternativesHOLMDEL, N.J., Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE: MNR) (“Monmouth” or the “Company”) today announced steps it is taking in response to recent investor feedback and prior indications of interest. “Over the last several months, and the last few weeks in particular, the Monmouth Board and management team heard loudly and clearly the voices of our stockholders, who play a vital role in guiding our str
After Spending Millions of Shareholder Dollars Pursuing a Flawed Transaction That Was Roundly Rejected by Its Shareholders, Monmouth Must Now Schedule Annual Meeting Blackwells Will Work to Install New Board Members Committed to Restarting a Full and Fair Strategic Alternatives Process Warns Landy-Family Dominated Board to Undertake No Actions Until the Board is Reconstituted NEW YORK, Sept. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Blackwells Capital LLC (together with its affiliates “Blackwells”), an alter
Sam Zell is a real estate visionary. Zell famously sold his first office REIT, Equity Office Properties, to private equity giant Blackstone Group (NYSE: BX) right before the commercial real estate market collapsed during the financial crisis. Now, Zell has his sights on another property type that he believes will be very rewarding in the coming years: industrial real estate.
Real estate moguls Sam Zell and Barry Sternlicht's battle for industrial real estate investment trust (REIT) Monmouth Real Estate Investment (NYSE: MNR) has ended. Monmouth shareholders rejected a sweetened cash-and-stock merger proposal from Zell's Equity Commonwealth (NYSE: EQC). As a result, Equity Commonwealth terminated its merger agreement with Monmouth.
(Bloomberg) -- Sam Zell’s offer to buy Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp. for $2.8 billion, including debt, was rejected at a special meeting of shareholders Tuesday. Monmouth said in a statement that the preliminary figures show Zell’s Equity Commonwealth fell short of the necessary support to proceed with the transaction, confirming an earlier report by Bloomberg News. Zell’s firm had been competing in a months-long battle to acquire the industrial real estate company with Starwood Capital
MNR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MNRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp (MNR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp (MNR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp (MNR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch