Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (MNR): Price and Financial Metrics
MNR Stock Summary
- MNR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 930.96 -- higher than 94.84% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For MNR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.72% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MNR is more volatile than merely 7.31% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp are GARS, AINV, MBI, TSLX, and FDUS.
- Visit MNR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mreic.reit.
MNR Daily Price Range
MNR 52-Week Price Range
MNR Stock Price Chart More Charts
MNR Price/Volume Stats
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (MNR) Company Bio
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation primarily invests in industrial properties and holds a portfolio of REIT securities. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Freehold, New Jersey.