Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (MNR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNR POWR Grades
- MNR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 85.81% of US stocks.
- MNR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- MNR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
MNR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.87% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For MNR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.75% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp is reporting a growth rate of 715.42%; that's higher than 96.85% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SHLX, FRT, BFS, HMLP, and DHC.
- MNR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp's official web site, go to www.mreic.reit.
MNR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, MNR's price/earnings ratio is 23.57% lower, now standing at 28.7.
- Over the past 243 months, MNR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.1.
- Over the past 243 months, MNR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MNR.
MNR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 74.93%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 89.07%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 17.34%.
The table below shows MNR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MNR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MNR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.45% of graded US stocks.
- MNR's asset turnover comes in at 0.086 -- ranking 243rd of 443 Trading stocks.
- SNEX, DRE, and FDUS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MNR.
The table below shows MNR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.98||52-week high||$21.14|
|Prev. close||$20.98||52-week low||$17.32|
|Day high||$21.00||Avg. volume||1,256,129|
|50-day MA||$20.95||Dividend yield||3.43%|
|200-day MA||$19.75||Market Cap||2.07B|
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (MNR) Company Bio
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation primarily invests in industrial properties and holds a portfolio of REIT securities. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Freehold, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
MNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNR Latest Social Stream
View Full MNR Social Stream
Latest MNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNR as an investment opportunity.
Is Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE: MNR) Still A Loss Stock Despite Being Down -0.24% YTD?
During the recent session, Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE:MNR)’s traded shares were 1.61 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 0.71. At the last check today, the stock’s price was $20.95, reflecting an intraday loss of -0.05% or -$0.01. The 52-week high for the MNR share is $21.14, that puts it down … Is Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE: MNR) Still A Loss Stock Despite Being Down -0.24% YTD? Read More »
Shareholders to Receive $21.00 Per Share in CashHOLMDEL, N.J., Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE: MNR), or Monmouth, today announced that its shareholders voted to approve the acquisition of Monmouth by Industrial Logistics Properties Trust, a Maryland real estate investment trust (“ILPT”). “I thank our shareholders for their strong support of this transaction and our talented employees for their hard work and dedication over the years,” said Mic
Leading Independent Proxy Advisory Firms ISS and Glass Lewis Recommend Monmouth Shareholders Vote “FOR” the Transaction with Industrial Logistics Properties Trust
Transaction Delivers Immediate and Certain All-Cash Value to Monmouth Shareholders at a Significant PremiumHOLMDEL, N.J., Feb. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE: MNR, “Monmouth” or “the Company”) today announced that leading independent proxy advisory firms Institutional Shareholder Services (“ISS”) and Glass, Lewis & Co. (“Glass Lewis”) have recommended that shareholders vote “FOR” the previously announced all-cash transaction with Industrial Logisti
Investment company Versor Investments LP (Current Portfolio) buys Cerner Corp, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Holdings PLC, Vonage Holdings Corp, Umpqua Holdings Corp, Rogers Corp, sells Five9 Inc, , , , during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Versor Investments LP.
Richmond, VA, based Investment company Redmond Asset Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Canadian Pacific Railway, Mastercard Inc, Trupanion Inc, Pros Holdings Inc, Atlantic Union Bankshares Corp, sells , Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp, Stride Inc, Aldel Financial Inc, NeoPhotonics Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Redmond Asset Management, LLC.
MNR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MNRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp (MNR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp (MNR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp (MNR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch