Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (MNR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MNR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.35% of US stocks.
- MNR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 30 weeks.
- MNR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
MNR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.34, Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 7.53% of US stocks.
- For MNR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.57% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, MNR has reported earnings growth of 1,832.3%, putting it ahead of 98.85% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HRZN, TPVG, VICI, SAFE, and PNNT.
- Visit MNR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mreic.reit.
MNR Valuation Summary
- MNR's price/sales ratio is 10.7; this is 59.7% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- MNR's price/sales ratio has moved up $5.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MNR's price/earnings ratio has gone up $9.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MNR.
MNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.38||52-week high||$19.76|
|Prev. close||$18.58||52-week low||$13.01|
|Day high||$18.54||Avg. volume||498,098|
|50-day MA||$18.91||Dividend yield||3.88%|
|200-day MA||$16.86||Market Cap||1.81B|
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (MNR) Company Bio
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation primarily invests in industrial properties and holds a portfolio of REIT securities. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Freehold, New Jersey.
MNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNR Latest Social Stream
View Full MNR Social Stream
Latest MNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNR as an investment opportunity.
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates INDB, CORE, MDP, MNR; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds RBC, MNR, UFS, and SOLY Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
NEW YORK, June 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact: Joshua Rubin, Esq.WeissLaw LLP1500 Broadway, 16th FloorNew York, NY 10036(212) 682-3025(888) [email protected] Regal Beloit Corporation (NYSE: RBC) WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the b
Equity Commonwealth (NYSE: EQC) has been slowly selling off its properties since real estate titan Sam Zell took control of the office REIT (real estate investment trust) in 2014. At that time, Equity Commonwealth had more than 150 properties with over 40 million square feet of space.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates HOME, MNR, UFS, DISCA; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: At Home Group Inc. (NYSE: HOME) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to funds affiliated with Hellman & Friedman for $36.00 per share in cash. If you are an At Home shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options. Monmouth Real Estate Investment
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky Law, P.A. Reminds Investors of Investigation of EBSB, MMAC, MNR and ONDS Mergers
WILMINGTON, Del., June 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rigrodsky Law, P.A. announces that it is investigating: Meridian Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: EBSB) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to Meridian’s agreement to be acquired by Independent Bank Corp. (“Independent”). Under the terms of the agreement, Meridian’s shareholders will receive 0.2750 shares of Independent per share. To learn more about this investigation and your rights, visit: https://www
MNR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MNRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp (MNR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp (MNR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp (MNR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch