MainStreet Bancshares, Inc. (MNSB): Price and Financial Metrics
MNSB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.11||52-week high||$30.98|
|Prev. close||$22.22||52-week low||$19.43|
|Day high||$22.13||Avg. volume||18,499|
|50-day MA||$21.96||Dividend yield||1.8%|
|200-day MA||$25.51||Market Cap||158.79M|
MNSB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNSB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MNSB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MNSB is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MNSB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 28.61% of US stocks).
MNSB Stock Summary
- MNSB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.54% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 59.03%, MAINSTREET BANCSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 84.25% of about US stocks.
- MAINSTREET BANCSHARES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -35.08%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 13.43% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MAINSTREET BANCSHARES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BWFG, PNFP, PPBI, RMBI, and OPHC.
- MNSB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MAINSTREET BANCSHARES INC's official web site, go to www.mstreetbank.com.
MNSB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MNSB's price/sales ratio is 122.22% higher, now standing at 2.
- MNSB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 12.7 over the prior 50 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MNSB.
MNSB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MNSB, see our MNSB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$26.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1 (Strong Buy)|
MainStreet Bancshares, Inc. (MNSB) Company Bio
MainStreet Bancshares, Inc. provides a full range of commercial banking services for retail and institutional customers. The Bank offers personal and business banking services such as certificate of deposits, loans, credit cards, overdraft protection, and mortgages. MainStreet Bancshares conducts its business in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
MNSB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNSB Latest Social Stream
View Full MNSB Social Stream
Latest MNSB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAINSTREET BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNSB as an investment opportunity.
MainStreet Bancshares President Acquires 5.2% More Stock \
Investors who take an interest in MainStreet Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MNSB ) should definitely note that the...
Is It Smart To Buy MainStreet Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:MNSB) Before It Goes Ex-Dividend?
It looks like MainStreet Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MNSB ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. Typically...
Is MainStreet Bank (MNSB) Stock Undervalued Right Now?
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
MainStreet Bank (MNSB) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Surpass Estimates
MainStreet Bank (MNSB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 17.44% and 6.38%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MainStreet Bancshares, Inc., Reports Record Earnings for 1st Quarter 2023
MainStreet Bancshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: MNSB & MNSBP), the holding company for MainStreet Bank, reported record net income of $8.2 million for the quarter-ended March 31, 2023. This represents a 50% increase from the net income reported in the 1st quarter of 2022. First-quarter results represent:
MNSB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...