MainStreet Bancshares, Inc. (MNSB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNSB POWR Grades
- MNSB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 82.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MNSB is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- MNSB ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
MNSB Stock Summary
- MainStreet Bancshares Inc's stock had its IPO on April 23, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 4.59% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MNSB is currently 3.26, higher than just 10.87% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- MNSB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.93% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MainStreet Bancshares Inc are BSVN, HFBL, ACBI, FSBW, and BFST.
- Visit MNSB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mstreetbank.com.
MNSB Valuation Summary
- MNSB's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 3.03% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MNSB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 8.8 over the prior 27 months.
- MNSB's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.4 over the prior 27 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MNSB.
MNSB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNSB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.92||52-week high||$24.95|
|Prev. close||$23.91||52-week low||$11.75|
|Day high||$23.99||Avg. volume||27,741|
|50-day MA||$22.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.50||Market Cap||179.95M|
MainStreet Bancshares, Inc. (MNSB) Company Bio
MainStreet Bancshares, Inc. provides a full range of commercial banking services for retail and institutional customers. The Bank offers personal and business banking services such as certificate of deposits, loans, credit cards, overdraft protection, and mortgages. MainStreet Bancshares conducts its business in the United States.
MNSB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNSB Latest Social Stream
View Full MNSB Social Stream
Latest MNSB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MainStreet Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNSB as an investment opportunity.
MainStreet Bank (MNSB) could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from fundamentally strong stocks that are currently on the move. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
MainStreet Bancshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: MNSB), parent company of MainStreet Bank, announces the appointment of a veteran banking supervisor, Rafael E. DeLeon, as a director of the company and the bank.
MainStreet Bank (MNSB) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
MainStreet Bank (MNSB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 58.18% and 3.83%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MainStreet Bancshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: MNSB & MNSBP), the holding company for MainStreet Bank, reported net income of $7.1 million for the second quarter of 2021. This represents a 16.3% Return on Average Equity, a 1.7% Return on Average Assets, $0.87 per share of common stock (basic and diluted), and a book value of $20.18 per common share.
MNSB Price Returns