MainStreet Bancshares, Inc. (MNSB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNSB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MNSB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MNSB is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 107 days.
- MNSB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 28.05% of US stocks).
MNSB Stock Summary
- MNSB's went public 3.77 years ago, making it older than just 18.59% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.34 for MAINSTREET BANCSHARES INC; that's greater than it is for 89.72% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 77.55%, MAINSTREET BANCSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 85.85% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MAINSTREET BANCSHARES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ESQ, AX, EGBN, HONE, and LOB.
- MNSB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MAINSTREET BANCSHARES INC's official web site, go to www.mstreetbank.com.
MNSB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MNSB's price/sales ratio is 6.9% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- Over the past 46 months, MNSB's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MNSB.
MNSB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNSB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.70||52-week high||$30.98|
|Prev. close||$28.89||52-week low||$20.77|
|Day high||$29.69||Avg. volume||20,232|
|50-day MA||$28.08||Dividend yield||1.39%|
|200-day MA||$25.24||Market Cap||213.38M|
MainStreet Bancshares, Inc. (MNSB) Company Bio
MainStreet Bancshares, Inc. provides a full range of commercial banking services for retail and institutional customers. The Bank offers personal and business banking services such as certificate of deposits, loans, credit cards, overdraft protection, and mortgages. MainStreet Bancshares conducts its business in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
MNSB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNSB Latest Social Stream
View Full MNSB Social Stream
Latest MNSB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAINSTREET BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNSB as an investment opportunity.
MainStreet Bank (MNSB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.95% and 8.93%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MainStreet Bancshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: MNSB & MNSBP), the holding company for MainStreet Bank, reported record net income of $26.7 million for 2022, a 20.3% increase from a year earlier. Year-end results represent:
While institutions own 37% of MainStreet Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:MNSB), individual investors are its largest shareholders with 46% ownership
To get a sense of who is truly in control of MainStreet Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MNSB ), it is important to understand...
Generally speaking the aim of active stock picking is to find companies that provide returns that are superior to the...
Zacks.com featured highlights include Immunocore Holdings, Old Second Bancorp, EDAP TMS, Barrett Business Services and MainStreet Bancshares
Immunocore Holdings, Old Second Bancorp, EDAP TMS, Barrett Business Services and MainStreet Bancshares are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
MNSB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|