MainStreet Bancshares, Inc. (MNSB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNSB POWR Grades
- MNSB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MNSB is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 42 weeks.
- MNSB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
MNSB Stock Summary
- MNSB's went public 2.5 years ago, making it older than only 5.78% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for MainStreet Bancshares Inc is higher than merely 8.94% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- MNSB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.79% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MainStreet Bancshares Inc are PFIS, ESQ, LKFN, BSVN, and BMRC.
- MNSB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MainStreet Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.mstreetbank.com.
MNSB Valuation Summary
- MNSB's price/earnings ratio is 7.8; this is 29.09% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MNSB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 14.2 over the prior 28 months.
- Over the past 28 months, MNSB's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MNSB.
MNSB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNSB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.57||52-week high||$26.85|
|Prev. close||$26.00||52-week low||$14.34|
|Day high||$26.00||Avg. volume||22,826|
|50-day MA||$23.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.77||Market Cap||193.08M|
MainStreet Bancshares, Inc. (MNSB) Company Bio
MainStreet Bancshares, Inc. provides a full range of commercial banking services for retail and institutional customers. The Bank offers personal and business banking services such as certificate of deposits, loans, credit cards, overdraft protection, and mortgages. MainStreet Bancshares conducts its business in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
MNSB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNSB Latest Social Stream
View Full MNSB Social Stream
Latest MNSB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MainStreet Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNSB as an investment opportunity.
Alkami Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALKT) ("Alkami"), a leading cloud-based digital banking solutions provider for banks and credit unions in the U.S., announced today that MainStreet Bank (Nasdaq: MNSB) has signed a long-term contract to leverage the Alkami Platform to transform its digital banking solution and bring new services rapidly online. MainStreet Bank represents a significant addition to Alkami's growing list of clients.
MainStreet Bank (MNSB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.70% and 4.77%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MainStreet Bancshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: MNSB & MNSBP), the holding company for MainStreet Bank, reported net income of $4.8 million for the third quarter of 2021. Year-to-date net income through September 30th is $17.4 million, and year-to-date results represent:
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
MainStreet Bank (MNSB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
MNSB Price Returns