MINISO Group Holding Ltd. ADR (MNSO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNSO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MNSO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MNSO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MNSO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 47th percentile.
MNSO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MNSO is currently 2.05, higher than merely 8.06% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of MINISO GROUP HOLDING LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.51% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, MNSO has reported earnings growth of -171.47%, putting it ahead of just 9.41% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MNSO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FANH, FIZZ, TR, XPEL, and NPK.
- Visit MNSO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.miniso.com.
MNSO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNSO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.31||52-week high||$16.47|
|Prev. close||$16.25||52-week low||$4.45|
|Day high||$16.25||Avg. volume||1,024,848|
|50-day MA||$12.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.86||Market Cap||4.85B|
MINISO Group Holding Ltd. ADR (MNSO) Company Bio
MINISO Group Holding Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the retail and wholesale of lifestyle products in China, Asia, the Americas, and Europe. The company offers products in various categories, including home decor products, small electronics, textiles, accessories, beauty tools, toys, cosmetics, personal care products, snacks, fragrances and perfumes, and stationeries and gifts under the MINISO and WonderLife brand names. As of June 30, 2020, it operated a network of approximately 4,200 MINISO stores, as well as online sales channels. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Guangzhou, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
MNSO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNSO Latest Social Stream
View Full MNSO Social Stream
Latest MNSO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MINISO GROUP HOLDING LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNSO as an investment opportunity.
MINISO's Rapid Store Expansion Continues Apace in India with Number of New Store Openings Reaching New Highs Since Pandemic Began
MINISO (NYSE: MNSO; HKEX: 9896) a global lifestyle retailer, offering high-quality household goods, cosmetics and food at affordable prices, has revealed as of the end of 2022, it set a record in India for the highest number of new store openings since the pandemic, estimated at around 60, the most in almost three years. Since the first store opened in Gurugram in 2017, MINISO has set up in 125 cities around the country, and is expected to exceed 220 stores by year-end, including 16 stores in Mu
MINISO Group Holding Limited (NYSE: MNSO; HKEx: 9896) ("MINISO," "MINISO Group" or the "Company"), a global value retailer offering a variety of design-led lifestyle products, today announced that its annual general meeting (the "AGM") was held in Guangzhou today and that all the proposed resolutions submitted for shareholder approval set out in the notice of the AGM were duly adopted at the AGM.
MINISO brought holiday shopping to the next level with fun and joy activities across three continents
On December 5, MINISO (NYSE: MNSO; HKEX: 9896), a global value retailer, started its #Lifeisforfun! world tour with its popular characters from the brand's original MINI Family. Traveling from Thailand, Italy, to Mexico, MINISO spreads holiday cheer and kindness during this holiday season.
On December 5, MINISO (NYSE:MNSO; HKEX:9896), a global value retailer, started its #Lifeisforfun! world tour with its popular characters from the brand's original MINI Family. Traveling from Mexico, Italy, to Thailand, MINISO spreads holiday cheer and kindness during this holiday season.
Wall Street Analysts Believe MINISO Group Holding Limited Unsponsored ADR (MNSO) Could Rally 81%: Here's is How to Trade
The consensus price target hints at an 81.1% upside potential for MINISO Group Holding Limited Unsponsored ADR (MNSO). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
MNSO Price Returns