MINISO Group Holding Ltd. ADR (MNSO): Price and Financial Metrics
MNSO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.55||52-week high||$29.92|
|Prev. close||$21.00||52-week low||$10.38|
|Day high||$20.50||Avg. volume||1,532,723|
|50-day MA||$25.26||Dividend yield||1.89%|
|200-day MA||$20.70||Market Cap||6.18B|
MNSO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNSO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MNSO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.36% of US stocks.
- MNSO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MNSO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.25% of US stocks).
MNSO Stock Summary
- MNSO's went public 3.08 years ago, making it older than only 12.14% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of MINISO GROUP HOLDING LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.74% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, MNSO has reported earnings growth of 148.53%, putting it ahead of 92.03% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MINISO GROUP HOLDING LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be SKX, SITE, IESC, VIV, and FLS.
- Visit MNSO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.miniso.com.
MINISO Group Holding Ltd. ADR (MNSO) Company Bio
MINISO Group Holding Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the retail and wholesale of lifestyle products in China, Asia, the Americas, and Europe. The company offers products in various categories, including home decor products, small electronics, textiles, accessories, beauty tools, toys, cosmetics, personal care products, snacks, fragrances and perfumes, and stationeries and gifts under the MINISO and WonderLife brand names. As of June 30, 2020, it operated a network of approximately 4,200 MINISO stores, as well as online sales channels. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Guangzhou, China.
MNSO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNSO Latest Social Stream
View Full MNSO Social Stream
Latest MNSO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MINISO GROUP HOLDING LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNSO as an investment opportunity.
As we head into 2024, stocks with growth potential deserve a spot in your portfolio.
These are the retail stocks to buy that are poised for a big rally in 2024.
Down -23.14% in 4 Weeks, Here's Why MINISO Group Holding Limited Unsponsored ADR (MNSO) Looks Ripe for a Turnaround
MINISO Group Holding Limited Unsponsored ADR (MNSO) is technically in oversold territory now, so the heavy selling pressure might have exhausted. This along with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in raising earnings estimates could lead to a trend reversal for the stock.
MINISO Group Responded to Unusual Price and Trading Volume Movements and Increase Plan in Shareholding by Managements
MINISO Group Holding Limited (NYSE: MNSO; HKEX: 9896) ("MINISO", "MINISO Group" or the "Company"), a global value retailer offering a variety of trendy lifestyle products featuring IP design, today made an announcement on a voluntary basis to keep the shareholders of the Company and potential investors of the Company informed of the latest business developments of the Group.
MINISO Singapore Celebrates Opening of its First IP Collection Store and Launch of Barbie Collection
On December 2, global lifestyle brand MINISO celebrated the opening of its fully refurbished VivoCity Mall store – reopening as the brand's very first IP Collection Store in the country. The revamped store, which features MINISO's new upgraded store format, brings a splash of color and a vibrant shopping experience to Singapore's largest mall with a new storefront, bold interior, and a huge range of MINISO's trendy IP products.
MNSO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|