MINISO Group Holding Ltd. ADR (MNSO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNSO POWR Grades
- MNSO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.29% of US stocks.
- MNSO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- MNSO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 26.07% of US stocks).
MNSO Stock Summary
- MNSO's went public 1.01 years ago, making it older than merely 0.26% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MNSO is more volatile than 88.68% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MNSO comes in at -71.27% -- higher than that of only 3.82% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MINISO Group Holding Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be DNOW, NPK, FIZZ, WMK, and CGA.
- Visit MNSO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.miniso.com.
MNSO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNSO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.12||52-week high||$35.21|
|Prev. close||$16.33||52-week low||$12.05|
|Day high||$16.42||Avg. volume||746,824|
|50-day MA||$14.25||Dividend yield||0.86%|
|200-day MA||$21.80||Market Cap||4.90B|
MINISO Group Holding Ltd. ADR (MNSO) Company Bio
MINISO Group Holding Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the retail and wholesale of lifestyle products in China, Asia, the Americas, and Europe. The company offers products in various categories, including home decor products, small electronics, textiles, accessories, beauty tools, toys, cosmetics, personal care products, snacks, fragrances and perfumes, and stationeries and gifts under the MINISO and WonderLife brand names. As of June 30, 2020, it operated a network of approximately 4,200 MINISO stores, as well as online sales channels. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Guangzhou, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
MNSO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNSO Latest Social Stream
View Full MNSO Social Stream
Latest MNSO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MINISO Group Holding Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNSO as an investment opportunity.
MINISO introduces new '$10 N' under' concept store in the US 4 stores opened on the same day in California and Virginia
NYSE listed lifestyle product retailer MINISO has announced the rollout of a series of retail outlets in the US under its new '$10 N' Under' concept. The first four stores to debut with this theme opened in Santa Clara, Sacramento, and Concord in California as well as Tysons, Virginia on October 2.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SM Prime), one of the leading integrated property developers in Southeast Asia, is opening SM City Daet on Friday, October 15, its first mall in the Province of Camarines Norte. In a disclosure to the Philippine Stock Exchange, the firm said this is also its third mall in the Bicol Region, which will add 47,000 square meters (sqm.) of gross floor area (GFA) in its mall portfolio. Situated along the bustling Vinzons Avenue in Barangay Lag-on, SM City Daet will have three levels of shopping, dining and entertainment destinations that are set to bring new flavors and colors in the Bicol Region. The opening of SM City Daet marks another milestone for SM Prime as we continue to weather the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, SM Prime President Jeffrey C. Lim said. He ad...
Lifestyle product retailer MINISO (NYSE: MNSO) has opened seven new stores within September in India, taking the total number of stores to more than 150. The newly opened stores are located in Kolkata, Vellore, New Delhi, Pasighat, Gandhidham, and Sikar.
Lifestyle product retailer MINISO (NYSE: MNSO) has opened its new flagship store in United Arab Emirates (UAE) on Sept 24. Located in Dubai Mall, one of the most prestigious shopping malls in UAE, the 387 square meters flagship store set a new sales record for the opening day
MINISO Group Announces Acquisition of Remaining Stake in a Joint Venture for its Headquarters Building Project
GUANGZHOU, China, Sept. 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- MINISO Group Holding Limited (NYSE: MNSO) ("MINISO Group", "MINISO" or the "Company" ), a fast-growing global value retailer offering a variety of design-led lifestyle products, today announced that it has entered into a definitive
MNSO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|