Monster Beverage Corp. (MNST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNST POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MNST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MNST is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MNST ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
MNST Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $46,318,503,865, MONSTER BEVERAGE CORP has a greater market value than 95.65% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for MONSTER BEVERAGE CORP is higher than 94.48% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MONSTER BEVERAGE CORP is higher than it is for about only 7.69% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MNST, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PAYX, CTAS, ADM, LULU, and ROP.
- MNST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MONSTER BEVERAGE CORP's official web site, go to www.monsterbevcorp.com.
MNST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, MNST's price/earnings ratio is 94.79% higher, now standing at 37.4.
- Over the past 243 months, MNST's price/earnings ratio has gone up 24.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MNST.
MNST Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -13.77%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 46.78%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 65.84%.
The table below shows MNST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MNST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MNST has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.55% of graded US stocks.
- MNST's asset turnover comes in at 0.807 -- ranking 5th of 6 Candy & Soda stocks.
- FIZZ, REED, and COKE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MNST.
The table below shows MNST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MNST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.40||52-week high||$99.81|
|Prev. close||$87.35||52-week low||$71.78|
|Day high||$89.98||Avg. volume||2,866,392|
|50-day MA||$91.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$88.10||Market Cap||47.10B|
Monster Beverage Corp. (MNST) Company Bio
Monster Beverage Corporation is an American beverage company that manufactures energy drinks including Monster Energy, Relentless and Burn. The company was originally founded as Hansen's in 1935 in Southern California, originally selling juice products. The company renamed itself as Monster Beverage in 2012, and then sold their Hansen's juices and sodas and their other non-energy drink brands to The Coca-Cola Company in 2015. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
MNST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNST Latest Social Stream
View Full MNST Social Stream
Latest MNST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MONSTER BEVERAGE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNST as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best coffee stocks to invest in. If you want to read about some more coffee stocks, go directly to 5 Best Coffee Stocks to Invest In. The coffee sector was hit hard by the COVID-19 crisis and has been struggling to reach pre-pandemic levels in terms of revenue […]
The best thing about owning small company stocks is watching them become large company stocks in the future.
With valuations becoming more attractive by the week, here are three growth stocks you should focus your attention on.
Declining Stock and Solid Fundamentals: Is The Market Wrong About Monster Beverage Corporation (NASDAQ:MNST)?
With its stock down 3.1% over the past month, it is easy to disregard Monster Beverage (NASDAQ:MNST). But if you pay...
Monster Beverage shows improving price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating from 78 to 83.
MNST Price Returns