Monster Beverage Corp. (MNST): Price and Financial Metrics
MNST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.33||52-week high||$60.47|
|Prev. close||$59.26||52-week low||$41.95|
|Day high||$59.37||Avg. volume||4,127,108|
|50-day MA||$56.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.52||Market Cap||58.33B|
MNST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNST POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MNST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.15% of US stocks.
- MNST's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MNST ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
MNST Stock Summary
- MNST has a higher market value than 96.49% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $60,259,205,925.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MNST is currently 45.91, higher than 91.51% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For MNST, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 7.37% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MNST, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EL, ROP, INFY, TRI, and NOC.
- MNST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MONSTER BEVERAGE CORP's official web site, go to www.monsterbevcorp.com.
MNST Valuation Summary
- MNST's EV/EBIT ratio is 35.2; this is 87.73% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- MNST's price/sales ratio has moved up 8.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MNST.
MNST Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 44.59%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 38.75%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 30.63%.
The table below shows MNST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MNST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MNST has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.55% of graded US stocks.
- MNST's asset turnover comes in at 0.807 -- ranking 5th of 6 Candy & Soda stocks.
- FIZZ, REED, and COKE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MNST.
The table below shows MNST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MNST Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MNST, see our MNST price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$106.40||Average Broker Recommendation||1.55 (Moderate Buy)|
Monster Beverage Corp. (MNST) Company Bio
Monster Beverage Corporation is an American beverage company that manufactures energy drinks including Monster Energy, Relentless and Burn. The company was originally founded as Hansen's in 1935 in Southern California, originally selling juice products. The company renamed itself as Monster Beverage in 2012, and then sold their Hansen's juices and sodas and their other non-energy drink brands to The Coca-Cola Company in 2015. (Source:Wikipedia)
MNST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNST Latest Social Stream
View Full MNST Social Stream
Latest MNST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MONSTER BEVERAGE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNST as an investment opportunity.
Here's Why You Must Buy Monster Beverage (MNST) Stock Now
Monster Beverage's (MNST) continued momentum in the energy drinks category is a key growth driver. It is on track with price increases to wean the ongoing cost pressures.
Can Premiumization & Investments Aid AB InBev's (BUD) Growth?
Amid a high-cost environment, AB InBev (BUD) looks poised for growth on relentless execution, investment in its brands and accelerated digital transformation.
3 Top-Ranked Beverage Stocks with Epic Returns
Soft Drink and Beverage companies have demonstrated that they can be some of the highest performing stocks in the market
3 Little-Known Stocks to Buy Before They Soar to New Heights in 2023
Retail investors can snap up little-known stocks before they soar because fund managers often shy away from buying such companies.
Is Celsius Stock the Next Monster Energy?
Up more than a 1000-fold since the turn of the millennium, Monster Beverage -- maker of popular energy drinks -- is a stock few are likely to mention. With a strong brand following, growing opportunity, and fantastic margins, it has consistently grown its revenue and profits for the last 20-plus years and currently dominates the energy drink market. The company is called Celsius Holdings (NASDAQ: CELH), maker of Celsius energy drinks, whose stock is up a whopping 30-fold in the past five years.
MNST Price Returns
Continue Researching MNSTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Monster Beverage Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Monster Beverage Corp (MNST) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Monster Beverage Corp (MNST) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Monster Beverage Corp (MNST) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...