Monster Beverage Corporation (MNST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNST POWR Grades
- MNST scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MNST is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- MNST's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.41% of US stocks).
MNST Stock Summary
- Monster Beverage Corp's market capitalization of $50,308,551,814 is ahead of 94.9% of US-listed equities.
- For MNST, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 6.84% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MNST is more volatile than only 2.48% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Monster Beverage Corp are A, LULU, TEL, LHX, and TROW.
- MNST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Monster Beverage Corp's official web site, go to www.monsterbevcorp.com.
MNST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, MNST's price/earnings ratio is 64.87% higher, now standing at 35.2.
- Over the past 243 months, MNST's price/sales ratio has gone up 10.1.
- MNST's price/sales ratio has moved up 10.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MNST.
MNST Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 67.97%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 32.64%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 14.14%.
The table below shows MNST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MNST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.05||52-week high||$99.24|
|Prev. close||$95.18||52-week low||$75.45|
|Day high||$95.49||Avg. volume||2,034,758|
|50-day MA||$92.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$89.80||Market Cap||49.71B|
Monster Beverage Corporation (MNST) Company Bio
Monster Beverage Corporation offers carbonated energy drinks, non-carbonated dairy based coffee plus energy drinks, non-carbonated energy shakes containing proteins, carbonated energy drinks containing nitrous oxide, non-carbonated energy drinks with electrolytes, and ready-to-drink iced teas. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Corona, California.
MNST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNST Latest Social Stream
View Full MNST Social Stream
Latest MNST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Monster Beverage Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNST as an investment opportunity.
PaulMcKinnon/iStock Editorial via Getty Images Investment Thesis Monster's financial performance is impressive. Over the past 5 years, revenue has grown by an average of 10.5% per year. Having no debt burden, the company generates a 30% return on equity. We expect ROE to continue to grow due to both asset...
Global Instant Beverage Premixes Sales Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: The Republic of Tea (the U.S.), Keurig Green Mountain (the U.S.), Ito En (Japan), PepsiCo Inc (the U.S.), Ajinomoto General Foods Inc (Japan), Suntory Beverage & Food Limited (Japan), Monster Beverage Co (the U.S.),
The report on Global Instant Beverage Premixes Sales Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief description contains a 
Monster Beverage's growth rate looks attractive, and are supported by new products and international expansion, a Citigroup analyst says.
Energy drink giants have failed to fully commit to the rising health trend, leaving the door wide open for another brand to dominate the health-first energy drink niche, which is benefitting from secular demand drivers.
Buying and holding growth stocks that can rise 10x, 20x, or more is arguably the best way to beat the market long-term. Streaming television may be commonplace today, but when Netflix started a streaming service it was completely novel to the market.
MNST Price Returns