Monster Beverage Corp. (MNST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNST POWR Grades
- MNST scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MNST is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MNST's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 3.43% of US stocks).
MNST Stock Summary
- MNST has a higher market value than 95.67% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $53,520,459,719.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for MONSTER BEVERAGE CORP is higher than 93.12% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For MNST, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 7.7% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MONSTER BEVERAGE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CTAS, PAYX, ROST, LULU, and ROP.
- MNST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MONSTER BEVERAGE CORP's official web site, go to www.monsterbevcorp.com.
MNST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, MNST's price/sales ratio is 324.39% higher, now standing at 8.7.
- MNST's price/sales ratio has moved up 8.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MNST.
MNST Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 20.56%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 38.75%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 21.67%.
The table below shows MNST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MNST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MNST has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.55% of graded US stocks.
- MNST's asset turnover comes in at 0.807 -- ranking 5th of 6 Candy & Soda stocks.
- FIZZ, REED, and COKE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MNST.
The table below shows MNST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MNST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$101.80||52-week high||$104.75|
|Prev. close||$102.58||52-week low||$71.78|
|Day high||$102.36||Avg. volume||2,066,404|
|50-day MA||$101.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$93.73||Market Cap||53.11B|
Monster Beverage Corp. (MNST) Company Bio
Monster Beverage Corporation is an American beverage company that manufactures energy drinks including Monster Energy, Relentless and Burn. The company was originally founded as Hansen's in 1935 in Southern California, originally selling juice products. The company renamed itself as Monster Beverage in 2012, and then sold their Hansen's juices and sodas and their other non-energy drink brands to The Coca-Cola Company in 2015. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
MNST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNST Latest Social Stream
View Full MNST Social Stream
Latest MNST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MONSTER BEVERAGE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNST as an investment opportunity.
Here is how Marine Harvest ASA (MHGVY) and Monster Beverage (MNST) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Hershey (HSY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 13.48% and 2.82%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
In this article, we take a look at 12 top performing consumer staples stocks in January. If you want to see more top performing consumer staples stocks in January, go directly to 5 Top Performing Consumer Staples Stocks in January. Demand for many consumer staples does not change that much in the near term. While […]
The Dow Jones fell 100 points Monday, with the Federal Reserve's policy meeting set for this week. Tesla stock was upgraded to buy.
With Q4 earnings due, Wall Street's 2023 estimates for Monster Beverage have MNST stock energizing a potential breakout.
MNST Price Returns