Monster Beverage Corporation (MNST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNST POWR Grades
- MNST scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 95.92% of US stocks.
- MNST's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- MNST's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 11.25% of US stocks).
MNST Stock Summary
- Monster Beverage Corp's market capitalization of $48,384,585,344 is ahead of 94.93% of US-listed equities.
- For MNST, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.32% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MNST is more volatile than only 5.89% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Monster Beverage Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be IDXX, TEL, KLAC, BAX, and TROW.
- Visit MNST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.monsterbevcorp.com.
MNST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.79||52-week high||$99.24|
|Prev. close||$91.54||52-week low||$63.90|
|Day high||$91.26||Avg. volume||2,108,309|
|50-day MA||$92.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$86.79||Market Cap||47.46B|
Monster Beverage Corporation (MNST) Company Bio
Monster Beverage Corporation offers carbonated energy drinks, non-carbonated dairy based coffee plus energy drinks, non-carbonated energy shakes containing proteins, carbonated energy drinks containing nitrous oxide, non-carbonated energy drinks with electrolytes, and ready-to-drink iced teas. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Corona, California.
MNST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNST Latest Social Stream
View Full MNST Social Stream
Latest MNST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Monster Beverage Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNST as an investment opportunity.
Our extensive research has shown that imitating the smart money can generate significant returns for retail investors, which is why we track nearly 900 active prominent money managers and analyze their quarterly 13F filings. The stocks that are heavily bought by hedge funds historically outperformed the market, though there is no shortage of high profile […]
Monster Beverage Corporation (MNST) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 6, 2021 17:00 ET Company Participants Rodney Sacks - Co-Chief Executive Officer Hilton Schlosberg - Vice Chairman and Co-Chief Executive Officer Tom Kelly - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Bonnie Herzog - Goldman Sachs Laurent Grandet - Guggenheim Chris...
Monster Beverage analysts are mixed in their assessment of the drinks producer's recent quarter. The stock is lower.
Monster Beverage (MNST) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Beyond Meat's (BYND) first-quarter 2021 results are likely to reflect softness in the foodservice business due to lower traffic and curbs on foodservice location operations.
MNST Price Returns