Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MNTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNTA Stock Summary
- For MNTA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.32% of US equities we're observing.
- MNTA's price/sales ratio is 207.41; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.14% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at -55.12%, a number that bests just 3.41% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CAPR, GNTX, FGEN, EPZM, and SLAB.
- MNTA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.momentapharma.com.
MNTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.48||52-week high||$52.53|
|Prev. close||$52.49||52-week low||$12.21|
|Day high||$52.53||Avg. volume||1,939,894|
|50-day MA||$43.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.97||Market Cap||6.25B|
Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MNTA) Company Bio
Momenta Pharmaceuticals is specializing in the detailed structural analysis of complex drugs and applying its technology to the development of generic versions of complex drugs, biosimilar and potentially interchangeable biologics, and to the discovery and development of novel therapeutics for oncology and autoimmune indications. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
MNTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNTA Latest Social Stream
View Full MNTA Social Stream
Latest MNTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNTA as an investment opportunity.
It will reportedly be the largest pharma deal to date in 2020, topping Gilead’s $4.9 billion buy of Forty Seven.
Gainers: Momenta Pharmaceuticals (MNTA) +69%. iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) +18%. DarioHealth (DRIO) +16%. Verrica Pharmaceuticals (VRCA) +16%. Avalon GloboCare (AVCO) +15%.Losers: BioMarin Pharmaceutical (BMRN) -33%. Galapagos (GLPG) -23%. Eyenovia (EYEN) -19%. Timber Pharmaceuticals (TMBR) -11%. Scworx (WORX) -10%....
Johnson & Johnson is buying Momenta Pharmaceuticals in a major all-cash deal. Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, Brian Sozzi, and Anjalee Khemlani discuss.
Johnson & Johnson said on Wednesday it would buy Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc for about US$6.5 billion in cash to expand into the area of autoimmune disease treatments.
Shares of Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc. undefined rocketed 69% into record territory in premarket trading Wednesday, after the biotechnology company announced…
MNTA Price Returns
Continue Researching MNTAWant to see what other sources are saying about Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc (MNTA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc (MNTA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc (MNTA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch