Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MNTA): Price and Financial Metrics
MNTA Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.34% of US stocks.
- MNTA's price/sales ratio is 130.4; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.54% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at -68.42%, a number that bests just 2.06% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MNTA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NWBO, VUZI, XERS, RETA, and INFN.
- Visit MNTA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.momentapharma.com.
MNTA Stock Price Chart More Charts
MNTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.75||52-week high||$34.83|
|Prev. close||$28.78||52-week low||$9.51|
|Day high||$30.18||Avg. volume||1,306,146|
|50-day MA||$28.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.73||Market Cap||3.49B|
Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MNTA) Company Bio
Momenta Pharmaceuticals is specializing in the detailed structural analysis of complex drugs and applying its technology to the development of generic versions of complex drugs, biosimilar and potentially interchangeable biologics, and to the discovery and development of novel therapeutics for oncology and autoimmune indications. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.