Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MNTA): Price and Financial Metrics
MNTA Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.37% of US stocks.
- MNTA's price/sales ratio is 48.86; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.53% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MNTA's revenue has grown -39.91% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 4.75% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VUZI, CERS, MRAM, NEON, and SOHU.
- MNTA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.momentapharma.com.
MNTA Stock Price Chart More Charts
MNTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.87||52-week high||$34.83|
|Prev. close||$33.80||52-week low||$9.51|
|Day high||$32.73||Avg. volume||1,274,427|
|50-day MA||$25.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.28||Market Cap||3.16B|
Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MNTA) Company Bio
Momenta Pharmaceuticals is specializing in the detailed structural analysis of complex drugs and applying its technology to the development of generic versions of complex drugs, biosimilar and potentially interchangeable biologics, and to the discovery and development of novel therapeutics for oncology and autoimmune indications. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.