Montauk Renewables, Inc. (MNTK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNTK POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MNTK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.06% of US stocks.
- MNTK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- MNTK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.51% of US stocks).
MNTK Stock Summary
- MNTK's went public 1.85 years ago, making it older than merely 8.27% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 51.91, MONTAUK RENEWABLES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 89.15% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, MNTK has reported earnings growth of -602%, putting it ahead of only 2.99% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MONTAUK RENEWABLES INC are COOK, APPH, OSCR, CLB, and TPL.
- Visit MNTK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to montaukenergy.com.
MNTK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, MNTK's EV/EBIT ratio is 72.35% higher, now standing at 37.4.
- Over the past 22 months, MNTK's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MNTK.
MNTK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MNTK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.51% of graded US stocks.
- MNTK's asset turnover comes in at 0.404 -- ranking 16th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MNTK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MNTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.94||52-week high||$20.78|
|Prev. close||$12.88||52-week low||$9.06|
|Day high||$12.88||Avg. volume||368,419|
|50-day MA||$15.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.20||Market Cap||1.71B|
Montauk Renewables, Inc. (MNTK) Company Bio
Montauk Renewables, Inc. operates as a renewable energy company. The Company specializes in the recovery and processing of environmentally detrimental methane from landfills and other non-fossil fuel sources for use as a replacement to fossil fuels. Montauk Renewables serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
MNTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNTK Latest Social Stream
View Full MNTK Social Stream
Latest MNTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MONTAUK RENEWABLES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNTK as an investment opportunity.
PITTSBURGH, Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Montauk Renewables, Inc. (NASDAQ: MNTK) (the “Company”), announced today the Company has earned the number one ranking in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies of 2022 at an event held in Johannesburg, South Africa on November 10, 2022. The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies is one of the most prestigious and highly anticipated events on the South African business calendar. The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies winners are determined by the highest returns for
Pittsburgh-based renewable natural gas producer Montauk Renewables has committed to expanding a facility that will add about 40% more RNG to its production when it's complete in 2024. Montauk (Nasdaq: MNTK) will build a second facility at Apex Environmental Landfill in Amsterdam, Ohio, where since 2018 Montauk has collected landfill gas generated naturally and processed into renewable natural gas for transportation. The facility has a capacity of 2,670 million BTUs a day of renewable natural gas.
Montauk Renewables (MNTK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -28.57% and 6.59%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PITTSBURGH, Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Montauk Renewables, Inc. (“Montauk” or “the Company”) (NASDAQ: MNTK), a renewable energy company specializing in the management, recovery and conversion of biogas into renewable natural gas (“RNG”), today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Third Quarter Financial Highlights: Revenues of $55.9 million, increased 40.5% as compared to the third quarter of 2021Net Income of $11.2 million, increased 25.7% as compar
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? In a...
MNTK Price Returns