Montauk Renewables, Inc. (MNTK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNTK POWR Grades
- MNTK scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MNTK is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MNTK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
MNTK Stock Summary
- MONTAUK RENEWABLES INC's stock had its IPO on January 22, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 8.97% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 5.51, MONTAUK RENEWABLES INC has a higher such ratio than 81.2% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, MNTK has reported earnings growth of 1,658.45%, putting it ahead of 98.96% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MONTAUK RENEWABLES INC are COOK, PHX, ANY, SNCE, and GAME.
- MNTK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MONTAUK RENEWABLES INC's official web site, go to montaukenergy.com.
MNTK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, MNTK's price/earnings ratio is 64.48% higher, now standing at 33.8.
- MNTK's price/sales ratio has moved down 9.6 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MNTK.
MNTK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MNTK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.51% of graded US stocks.
- MNTK's asset turnover comes in at 0.404 -- ranking 16th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MNTK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MNTK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MNTK, see our MNTK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$17.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
MNTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.74||52-week high||$20.78|
|Prev. close||$7.81||52-week low||$7.37|
|Day high||$7.83||Avg. volume||259,118|
|50-day MA||$10.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.94||Market Cap||1.11B|
Montauk Renewables, Inc. (MNTK) Company Bio
Montauk Renewables, Inc. operates as a renewable energy company. The Company specializes in the recovery and processing of environmentally detrimental methane from landfills and other non-fossil fuel sources for use as a replacement to fossil fuels. Montauk Renewables serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
MNTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNTK Latest Social Stream
View Full MNTK Social Stream
Latest MNTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MONTAUK RENEWABLES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNTK as an investment opportunity.
Montauk Renewables, Inc. Announces Planned Entrance Into South Carolina With A New RNG Project in South Carolina
PITTSBURGH, March 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Montauk Renewables, Inc. (NASDAQ: MNTK) (the “Company”) announces its planned entrance into South Carolina with the development of a new landfill gas-to-RNG facility located in South Carolina (the “Project”). The planned Project is expected to contribute approximately 900 MMBtu per day production capacity upon commissioning of the Project. The Project is expected to be completed mid-2024. “Montauk is excited to announce its entrance into South Carol
Montauk Renewables, Inc. (NASDAQ:MNTK) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Montauk Renewables, Inc. (NASDAQ:MNTK) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 16, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon, everyone, and thank you for participating in today’s conference call. I would like to turn the call over to Mr. John Ciroli as he provides some important cautions regarding forward-looking statements and non-GAAP financial measures contained in the earnings materials […]
Montauk Renewables, Inc. Just Missed EPS By 14%: Here's What Analysts Think Will Happen Next
As you might know, Montauk Renewables, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MNTK ) last week released its latest full-year, and things did not...
Why Montauk Renewables Stock Plunged 14.3% on Friday
Shares of Montauk Renewables (NASDAQ: MNTK) fell as much as 22.5% in trading on Friday after the renewable energy company reported 2022 financial results. For the year, production of renewable natural gas (RNG) fell 2.9% from a year ago. In 2023, management expects RNG revenue to be between $137 million and $145 million on a slight production increase.
Q4 2022 Montauk Renewables Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Montauk Renewables Inc Earnings Call
MNTK Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...