Montauk Renewables, Inc. (MNTK): Price and Financial Metrics
MNTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.59||52-week high||$12.53|
|Prev. close||$9.24||52-week low||$5.46|
|Day high||$9.75||Avg. volume||270,221|
|50-day MA||$9.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.49||Market Cap||1.38B|
MNTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNTK POWR Grades
- MNTK scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.64% of US stocks.
- MNTK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- MNTK's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 3.86% of US stocks).
MNTK Stock Summary
- MONTAUK RENEWABLES INC's stock had its IPO on January 22, 2021, making it an older stock than only 9.79% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 57.66, MONTAUK RENEWABLES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.11% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for MONTAUK RENEWABLES INC is higher than 82.95% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MNTK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EVTC, PHX, AMK, STKS, and CLVT.
- MNTK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MONTAUK RENEWABLES INC's official web site, go to montaukenergy.com.
MNTK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, MNTK's price/earnings ratio is 468.9% higher, now standing at 106.1.
- MNTK's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.8 over the prior 34 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MNTK.
MNTK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MNTK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.51% of graded US stocks.
- MNTK's asset turnover comes in at 0.404 -- ranking 16th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MNTK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Montauk Renewables, Inc. (MNTK) Company Bio
Montauk Renewables, Inc. operates as a renewable energy company. The Company specializes in the recovery and processing of environmentally detrimental methane from landfills and other non-fossil fuel sources for use as a replacement to fossil fuels. Montauk Renewables serves customers in the United States.
MNTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNTK Latest Social Stream
View Full MNTK Social Stream
Latest MNTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MONTAUK RENEWABLES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNTK as an investment opportunity.
Montauk Renewables, Inc. (NASDAQ:MNTK) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 12, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon, everyone, and thank you for participating in today’s conference call. I would like to turn the call over to Mr. John Ciroli as he provides some important cautions regarding forward-looking statements and non-GAAP financial measures contained in earnings materials or […]
Q3 2023 Montauk Renewables Inc Earnings Call
PITTSBURGH, Nov. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Montauk Renewables, Inc. (“Montauk” or “the Company”) (NASDAQ: MNTK), a renewable energy company specializing in the management, recovery, and conversion of biogas into renewable natural gas (“RNG”), today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023. Third Quarter Financial Highlights: Revenues of $55.7 million, decreased 0.3% as compared to the third quarter of 2022Net Income of $12.9 million, increased 15.6% as compar
Is Montauk Renewables, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:MNTK) Latest Stock Performance A Reflection Of Its Financial Health?
Montauk Renewables' (NASDAQ:MNTK) stock is up by a considerable 24% over the past three months. Given that the market...
Fluence Energy, Inc. (FLNC) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions could translate into further price increase in the near term.
MNTK Price Returns