Momentus Inc. (MNTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNTS POWR Grades
- MNTS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 52.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MNTS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MNTS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.51% of US stocks).
MNTS Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 385.96, MOMENTUS INC has a higher such ratio than 98.98% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MOMENTUS INC comes in at -74.25%, a number that bests just 2.18% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MNTS comes in at 24.15% -- higher than that of 94.1% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MOMENTUS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CLXT, VLD, PROF, IVAC, and LGVN.
- Visit MNTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stableroadcapital.com.
MNTS Valuation Summary
- MNTS's price/earnings ratio is -1; this is 104.91% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 39 months, MNTS's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MNTS.
MNTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MNTS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.01% of graded US stocks.
- MNTS's asset turnover comes in at 0.003 -- ranking 12th of 12 Defense stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MNTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MNTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.88||52-week high||$4.74|
|Prev. close||$0.85||52-week low||$0.70|
|Day high||$0.88||Avg. volume||1,410,309|
|50-day MA||$0.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.79||Market Cap||74.05M|
Momentus Inc. (MNTS) Company Bio
Momentus Inc. provides water-powered transportation services for spacecraft. It engages in providing a shuttle service for satellites. Its shuttles, powered by water plasma engines, then transport these satellites to their target orbits. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MNTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNTS Latest Social Stream
View Full MNTS Social Stream
Latest MNTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MOMENTUS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNTS as an investment opportunity.
Pleasing stocks: Hycroft Mining Holding Corporation (NASDAQ:HYMC -0.87%), Momentus Inc. (NASDAQ:MNTS 3.54%)
There are two main reasons why moving averages are useful in forex trading: moving averages help traders define trend recognize changes in trend. Now well have a look on, SMA50 … The post Pleasing stocks: Hycroft Mining Holding Corporation (NASDAQ:HYMC -0.87%), Momentus Inc. (NASDAQ:MNTS 3.54%) appeared first on Stocks Equity .
A Quick Glance At Momentus Inc. (NASDAQ: MNTS) Stock: It Is up 23.91% From Its 52-Week Low; YTD, It Is Up 18.13 Percent
During the last session, Momentus Inc. (NASDAQ:MNTS)’s traded shares were 1.09 million. At the end of the trading day, the stock’s price was $0.92, reflecting an intraday gain of 3.54% or $0.03. The 52-week high for the MNTS share is $4.74, that puts it down -415.22 from that peak though still a striking 23.91% gain … A Quick Glance At Momentus Inc. (NASDAQ: MNTS) Stock: It Is up 23.91% From Its 52-Week Low; YTD, It Is Up 18.13 Percent Read More »
Facing Competition, But Still Strong: Momentus Inc. (NASDAQ:MNTS) Is in green zone with the indicator reading 1.15%
(MNTS) Constructed a change of 1.15% (Gain, ↑) in a total of its share price and finished it’s trading at 0.90. Momentus Inc., belongs to Industrials sector and Aerospace & Defense industry. The company’s … The post Facing Competition, But Still Strong: Momentus Inc. (NASDAQ:MNTS) Is in green zone with the indicator reading 1.15% appeared first on Stocks Equity .
Investing in Momentus Inc. (MNTS) might be an excellent idea, but the stock is currently overvalued/undervalued
Momentus Inc. (NASDAQ:MNTS) marked $1.18 per share on Friday, up from a previous closing price of $1.14. While Momentus Inc. has overperformed by 3.51%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, MNTS fell by -72.56%, with highs and lows ranging from $4.74 to $0.70, whereas […]
Today, investors in space transportation company Momentus and MNTS stock are cheering a big announcement from the company.
MNTS Price Returns